ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder about life INS as well.
It's really poor financial planning to insure children, they are a huge liability. It is a financial gain when they die. However, if their dad died, they'd get survivor benefits. And if they could be disappeared, the $$$ woukd keep coming.

That might have been the plan. Sigh.

MOO

Summary of tweets for Friday, April 14th - Chandler Police Detective Lt. Nathan Duncan continues on stand.

Nate Eaton
@NateNewsNow
Nate Eaton
@NateNewsNow
·
1h
Back in the courtroom. Lori is wearing a black jacket and white/cream colored pants w/ a pattern on them. Larry & Kay Woodcock are in the courtroom w/ family members. Annie Cushing is also here. Chandler Police Det. Nathan Duncan will be back on the stand this morning. (file pic)

Lori

Yesterday the defense had some questions about a Powerpoint exhibit the state wanted to admit into evidence. Defense says they have no objection to the presentation and the jurors are about to be brought into the courtroom.

Lori just turned around, smiled and mouthed "hi" toward our direction. John Thomas, her attorney, has some family members here sitting in front of us so it's likely she was smiling at them.

Fremont County Prosecuting Attorney Lindsey Blake is questioning Det. Duncan. He is talking about cell data and information found in Charles Vallow's iCloud account.

Duncan says in early 2020, Chandler was working with Idaho police to try and find JJ and Tylee. The Powerpoint exhibit will now be shown to the court.

First slide in the Powerpoint is an email sent from Charles' email account to Chad Daybell.

Duncan reads the email that purports to be from Charles saying he is ready to work on a book w/ Chad.

"I am willing to pay you well to help me get this book into shape as a ghost writer. I really liked your autobiography and the tone you took with sharing experiences without preaching." The email invites Chad to come visit him in Arizona.

This came from the email address kkwalker75@yahoo.com. Duncan served search warrant to Yahoo and the name associated to the account was a Karen Walker. The IP came back to an area in Katy, Texas. The phone number and birthday associated with the account was linked to Lori Vallow

Duncan says there was no indication this email came from Charles. Charles discovered the email at the end of June 2019 and sent it to Adam. Charles then confronted Lori about the email. Duncan said Charles had no relationship with Chad Daybell at all.

Duncan now reading text messages Charles and Lori sent to each other. Charles sent Lori a text message confronting her about the affair with Chad and calls her evil. Says he will take JJ back to Texas.

"Just so you know I have Tammy's email address. I will send a copy of my email you sent. Tammy will know what you're up to. You better explain."

Charles sent Lori multiple text messages saying she needed to explain herself or he was going to contact Tammy. He said he was going to talk to Tammy - in person, if he had to - and told Lori "her game was up." Charles said he had already contacted Tammy via text and phone.

Duncan says Charles sent two emails to Tammy - one to her personal address, one to her work address.

Duncan now reading the email Charles sent to Tammy saying he had disturbing evidence about her husband and his wife. "I apologize to be the one sending this but something has to be done. I feel it's best to shed some light on this issue."

Charles sent Tammy another email. "Your husband and my wife are having an affair. It's devastating, I know." Duncan contacted the Sugar Salem School District and officials told Duncan there is no indication the emails were ever read but they were sent from Charles' account.

Duncan now reading an email he sent to Chad. "I'm Lori's husband, but I'm sure you already knew this." Charles said he is not writing a book and will not be paying anyone for anything.

"Either you or Lori need to tell me what's going on or this will be exposed for all to see," he wrote to Chad. "And does your wife know you have several of Lori's dance videos? Explain how that is. She sent them to you in January as your request."

Duncan now reading another text message from Charles to Lori. "You accused me of infidelity but it's you who has been having an affair. It keeps killing me but maybe that's your goal...The fact you will continue to go to the temple after all you've done shocks me.

There really is something wrong with you. You have to be exposed for what you really are."

Charles to Lori: "You have destroyed me. I have never been lower in my life. Please explain. We have a son to raise but that's all we have in common. You owe me an apology for all the false accusations you've made.

I've been entirely faithful to you since the first day we met. I deserve an apology from you. Please respect that much." This text was sent on June 30, 2019.

Duncan says Lori was not always responsive to Charles' texts and emails. Duncan now reads messages from July 1, 2019. Charles to Lori: "I'm going to Idaho first to see Tammy Daybell." Lori to Charles: "She won't listen to you. She is my friend."

Charles then asks why Lori sent a "BS email" about a book he wants ghostwritten. "There is no reason for it other than to get him in Arizona and have an excuse for his wife."

The messages were sent July 1, 2019. Charles was shot and killed on July 11, 2019.

Duncan reading messages between Charles and Adam sent before Charles was killed on July 11, 2019 between 7:35 a.m. - 7:37 a.m.

Duncan says the messages from Charles to Adam were sent from the address of where Charles was killed.

Blake asks to admit a document as evidence that shows data collected from Lori's iCloud and phone accounts.

Duncan now reading messages Lori sent to Alex in March 2019 talking about getting rid of "Ned" - the evil spirit/zombie they said was inhabiting Charles' body.

Lori referred to the evil spirit in Charles' body as Ned or Garrett.

A woman named Nicole Earl texted Lori on Oct. 19 saying that Chad's wife Tammy had died. Lori responded. "Oh my gosh. I did not hear that." Nicole asks Lori what happened. Lori responded that Tammy awoke in the night coughing and then died.

Melanie Gibb sent Lori a message later the same day. "I hear what happened to Chad's wife. Oh my gosh!" Lori responded, "Hello What?"

Duncan now reading a text message from Lori to Colby Ryan, her eldest son, on Nov. 22, 2019 about Tylee's Venmo account. "I text Ty to send it but I haven't heard back yet. She will probably just do it before she tells me. Hope you got the Venmo."

Duncan talking about another email account - Lollytime@iCloud.com. It is linked to two cell phone numbers belonging to Lori Vallow. This account contained messages between Lori Vallow and Alex Cox.

Lori sends Alex a message on July 9, 2019. "So the plot thickens. Call me when you can." Lori texts Alex later: "Getting sleepy. Going to need you to stay close...

Lots to do. Thank you for standing by me. It's all coming to a head this week. I will like Nephi I am told and so are you."

Duncan says there were several messages on Lori's phone that were not located in the iCloud, which is not uncommon. The texts were between Lori and Chad and occurred right before the murder of Charles Vallow.

Duncan reads text message between Lori and Chad on July 18, 2019. "I just got a letter from the insurance company that I am not the beneficiary. It's a spear thru my heart. Who do you think he changed it to? Brandon or possibly Kay?"

Chad responds, "Wow. That's terrible. There is no way to find out." These messages were exchanged seven days after Charles Vallow died.

Duncan reads more messages from July 18, 2019. Chad says, "I love you. This is terrible but it is probably another step in bringing down the Gadiantons, especially Brandon." Lori responds later that she spoke to the insurance company and the beneficiary was changed in March.

"It was probably Ned before we got rid of him. They can't tell me to who of course but it's done. I'll still get the 4000 a month from SS."

Another message from Chad to Lori on July 26, 2019. "I'm a grown-up version of Harry Potter, who has to live with the Dudleys in his little space under the stairs. "Every few weeks I get to escape and have amazing adventures with my Goddess lover...

but then I have to return to my place under the stairs, feeling trapped. But I sense permanent freedom is coming!"

More text messages. Alex sent to Lori on Sept. 3, 2019 "Network name is anti-laman. pw (password) is 2manykids." Lori responds, "Funny!"

Blake asks to admit another exhibit as evidence. They are messages from Zulema Pastenes' phone and Charles Vallow's iCloud account.

Duncan reads messages from Lori to Zulema on May 29, 2019. "Perfect. I found out there are four. One is a level four entity. His name is Hiplos."

Hiplos was the spirit/entity that inhabited Charles' body. On July 2, 2019, Zulema sent Lori a message saying she was given instructions to "rip, tear or burn thee auto of Hiplos to let the body energy out."

Chad sends Zulema a message that day thanking her for her help with Hiplos saying "Mother Earth is very grateful" for what she and Lori are doing.

Duncan reads a chain of messages between Zulema and Lori on June 2, 2019. The messages range from 11:52 a.m. to 12:42 p.m.

They are talking about being ready, sending fire, "blinding him with light," "I'm feeling it big time," "I feel him," "Did he leave?" "I can't see him. I felt like I was chasing him," "Get him,"

"Oh, I'm chasing," "You are amazing lady," "I'm tired now. lol," "Me too. I'll keep the fire going til he's gone."

Duncan reading an email sent from a Karen Walker in April 2019 to Chad Daybell about having him come and speak to a youth group in Houston. The sender asked for Chad to come that month and share his stories at a youth conference.

The sender stresses the urgency of responding and coming to Houston.

Chad responds that he can come and he will talk with "Karen" later about the flight. Lori was living in Houston in April 2019.

Blake has no further questions. John Thomas will now cross-examine Det. Duncan.

Thomas says the defense has no questions for Det. Duncan.

Judge calls for a mid-morning recess to discuss some items outside the presence of the jury.

link: https://twitter.com/NateNewsNow

Taking a look at the defense's cross-examination of Melanie yesterday, I think they may be trying to draw parallels between her and Lori -- both knew about these teachings, both thought they were strange, both participated in the "casting"... and the defense ended with the account of Melanie asking Alex about the kids and Alex refusing to tell her. Are they going to try to convince us that Lori was in the same place -- that she was just as ignorant about what was really going on as Melanie was?
Except that Lori was the one who taught her followers. There's no evidence the followers did any teaching. Also, the followers did not benefit, it was exclusively Lori and Chad who massively benefited from the deaths (tho MP would have benefited from death of BB)

JMO

Last edited:
Excuse me if this has been talked about but does anyone know what "Anti-laman " means? (if anything) This is the name of ACs wifi. I know the 2manykids has been discussed.
Thanks
I just looked it up from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Laman

In the Book of Mormon, the oldest son of Lehi and Sariah and the oldest brother of Nephi (1 Ne. 2:5). Laman generally chose to do evil instead of good.

I only just started listening to audio of the trial, but something caught my attention in the opening arguments...

When Lindsey Blake got to the part about Tammy's death she mentioned Chad and Tammy's son being there before going in to work that night, and that other than Chad nobody else was in the house until the following morning when she was found cold and dead.

That little tidbit about the son being there before going in to work gave me the thought and impression that the State may be introducing Tammy's son later as a witness in this case. Otherwise why mention him specifically? We know everyone else introduced in the overview has or will be called as a witness later. Was he listed as a witness for this case? Or am I just reading into things?

I hope Chad's children have begun to see and accept the truth, and are joining in the search for justice. MOO.
I thought it was claimed that at least one of the children was in the house when Tammy passed? I can’t remember which one but they stated they heard a loud bump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper