Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I d
doubt that either AlC or CD's hands would fit into a pair of TD's gloves...
I don’t think CD’s hands seem particularly large. JMO And those gloves are typically roomy, especially after some use that gets them wet whilst being worn during garden work. Mine almost fall off if I’ve really been doing a lot of work, getting them a little wet, etc. Don’t know about AxC’s hand size.

From the article:
“I’m so grateful to the amazing people who have shown so much Christ like love to these beautiful kids and our family. Thank you everyone who came up to us and have been here at this fence showing support. This is the hardest thing for everyone to face. But being able to be here was healing for us,” Ryan wrote.

Over the last two months, the fence memorial continued to stand and even grow as people paid their respects to the children.

When neighbors went to bed last Thursday night, the memorial was still intact. On Friday morning, they woke to find it all gone.

Ryan returned to Rexburg last weekend to visit the place again. He was “shocked” to find the memorial taken down.

“We came here to add more, and spend time remembering these two angels. And we were shocked that it was all gone. But no matter what. I want everyone to know how much we appreciate your love and grace to show honor (to) my siblings. It was a shot to my heart to see it gone. But we remember you both everyday. I love you Tylee and J.J. you’ll never leave my heart,” Ryan wrote on Instagram.

The memorial was located on Daybell’s property, but it is unclear who removed the memorial. Daybell’s daughter Emma Murray and her husband Joseph Murray currently live at the house.

Multiple Rexburg residents who visited the fence since the memorial’s removal reported being told to leave by Joseph Murray.
So, according to neighbors, this happened overnight. Casts doubt on the "lawyer had it taken down" story. I understand showing compassion for the daughter and son-law who moved into the home on the day the kids were found buried there - but it goes both ways. Those items could have been given to the Woodcocks, Colby, Tylee's aunt AC. At the very least, they could have been given a heads-up, instead of taking it down in the cover of night.
While totally possible it happened overnight, I have heard some mixed things about people seeing parts around noon that day. I don’t know what exactly which version is true because I hadn’t seen pictures or a video with time of day. I guess either is plausible. All jmo

From the article:
“I’m so grateful to the amazing people who have shown so much Christ like love to these beautiful kids and our family. Thank you everyone who came up to us and have been here at this fence showing support. This is the hardest thing for everyone to face. But being able to be here was healing for us,” Ryan wrote.

Over the last two months, the fence memorial continued to stand and even grow as people paid their respects to the children.

When neighbors went to bed last Thursday night, the memorial was still intact. On Friday morning, they woke to find it all gone.

Ryan returned to Rexburg last weekend to visit the place again. He was “shocked” to find the memorial taken down.

“We came here to add more, and spend time remembering these two angels. And we were shocked that it was all gone. But no matter what. I want everyone to know how much we appreciate your love and grace to show honor (to) my siblings. It was a shot to my heart to see it gone. But we remember you both everyday. I love you Tylee and J.J. you’ll never leave my heart,” Ryan wrote on Instagram.

The memorial was located on Daybell’s property, but it is unclear who removed the memorial. Daybell’s daughter Emma Murray and her husband Joseph Murray currently live at the house.

Multiple Rexburg residents who visited the fence since the memorial’s removal reported being told to leave by Joseph Murray.
So, according to neighbors, this happened overnight. Casts doubt on the "lawyer had it taken down" story. I understand showing compassion for the daughter and son-law who moved into the home on the day the kids were found buried there - but it goes both ways. Those items could have been given to the Woodcocks, Colby, Tylee's aunt AC. At the very least, they could have been given a heads-up, instead of taking it down in the cover of night.

I am 100% in the thought group that the Daybell children should be left alone. However, in light of what they now know their father was possibly involved in....WHY would you knowingly allow this? I mean "in the cover of night" even. Why?

Is it that difficult or asking too much to show some respect for the deceased children?

There are only two realistic options for who could have done this; either the hired defense or the Daybell children. Whomever did this, chose to go the way of shady and disrespect to the memory of the children who were found buried on their property.

There is a proper way of doing certain things.... it infuriates me that they refuse to do so. Not to score points with the general public, but purely out of respect to these two innocent murdered children.

No more than this so far.
I learned in this thread from another poster that Rexburg is the post apocalyptic gathering place for 144 thousand. <modsnip>
I was amazed that it was thought to be an actual geographical place, a camping ground, so I looked up Apocalypse and Rexburg and this zombie article popped up.
City of Rexburg hosting zombie apocalypse

to read the article requires you to answer a survey question. That may be why there was an error. I got the error as well. When I did a search I found it so here it is before I answered the survey question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Power is her only truth.
MOO maybe they were preparing a people to return to child sacrifice?
Maybe TR was a burnt offering. And where was Lori the God when these murders and burials all went down?
I genuinely don’t think the burning was for religious/ritualistic purposes. IMO these two spout religious ideology whenever it might benefit them, but I have serious doubts either is truly devout. I half-suspect both of them thought all of it, LDS and their own “visions”, was bunk. I wouldn’t put it past either of them to ritualistically burn Tylee or anyone else for that matter, but only to influence an audience of their followers. Unless there were witnesses, the burning was for practical purposes only.

JMO

I genuinely don’t think the burning was for religious/ritualistic purposes. IMO these two spout religious ideology whenever it might benefit them, but I have serious doubts either is truly devout. I half-suspect both of them thought all of it, LDS and their own “visions”, was bunk. I wouldn’t put it past either of them to ritualistically burn Tylee or anyone else for that matter, but only to influence an audience of their followers. Unless there were witnesses, the burning was for practical purposes only.

JMO
But they didn't do it to influence their followers. They did it secretly, like all selfish, for their own ends, murderers do. If they were honest in their beliefs, they would have invited their followers to witness this religious ritual.

FBI Agent Dean did state that the content of that particular message was out of the ordinary when compared to other messages, which tended to be the humdrum workings of a marriage. I don't know whether this will grow legs with Prior, but anything is possible. I hope he does not look at these boards for ideas.

I only saw that as relevant as to how the agent noticed the message in the first place. His interpretation of it is somewhat speculative and is a matter for the jury IMO.

But it's the content of the message which is so damaging because CD places himself at the crime scene.

So I really don't think that Price was going anywhere far beyond trying to push back on the agent's interpretation

I think it is more likely that what Prior was going for here is not that Chad did not send the text message, but rather where was Chad when the message was sent. Will his cell phone show he was at the burial sites?

Granted an easy way out would be if he had left his phone in the house that morning. Still, due to the stated accuracy of the pings showing a phone's location, his phone may show that his phone, at least, was not at the location of the burials on the mornings and times in question, and thus will not "prove" that he participated in the mutilation and burials.

I think he is just hunting for any little bits of doubt.

The problem is the message is time stamped. So even if Chad was not at the sites when the message was sent, he nevertheless placed himself at the crime scene around the same window AC was there.

So again - it is hard to see where this goes

The cell phone analysis of Tammy's phone?

We know that's usually the case, as a technical argument, but a jury would need something more than conjecture from an attorney to convince them someone else was texting Tammy pretending to be Chad, doing something on their property. As you said earlier, inferences can be drawn by the jury.

his phone,
in his own house,
texting his wife back and forth over the afternoon,
no police report from Tammy or Chad that someone had been in their pet cemetery and fire pit because Chad later denied it was him.

moo

I agree

I don't see all this going anywhere

I guess CDs best hope is cut throat and try to sell his role as a more minor accomplice.

I'd add:
Chad's absolutely desolate demeanor as he sits in the car in his driveway answering Lori's call when the Evidence Recovery Team is searching the areas where the burial sites are ultimately found on his property.

He knows what they are going to find.

Yes.

I've said since the early days of the case that the accused created a very strange situation for themselves by never advancing a public version that they could stand up in court.

Now we know the truth was even worse. Behind the scenes they created a version captured in the MG recorded call, which implies guilt, while in public, offering no explanation.

This is why cute games about text messages etc are not going to go far in light of the larger circumstantial web.

I would usually agree. However, on more than one occasion, the FBI agent, referred to the phone (I think its was Alex's) and not the person. e.g. Alex's phone was located at X, not Alex was located at x by his phone. This made me prick my ears up as to whether there was other evidence that placed Alex somewhere else.

I think that is simply because the owner of the phone being in the same location as the device is an inference, so the agent is not making a statement beyond his own knowledge.

My experience on the McStay case is that it is easy to go down rabbit holes from the preliminary hearings which turn out to be irrelevant once the full evidence is presented.

Prior grilled the detective at the prelim about who he interviewed in regards to the kids' disappearance, asking if he interviewed Chad's daughter who was living across street at the time. Detective said no. Wonder where that's going.
I thought that Chad's children were told by their father not to talk to police (or Tammy's part of the family). It's hard to obtain an interview if people aren't talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy