Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #54

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone seen any official comment or consensus reported? I tend to see BPD, due to personal experience, co-morbid with a few other gifts from cluster B but id love to read an actual assessment if one exists... I know with HIPPA it may be unlikely, just curious

I don't think there is one. Jmo.

Can I take you all back to the morning of DW wanting to say goodbye to JJ. A while after that time he, DW said he looked at the kitchen cabinets and couldn't see any scuffs at all. This wasn't mentioned in court at the hearing but prior to.

Anyone else recollect him, DW saying that? I've looked and can't find a link now, surprise, surprise.

Can I take you all back to the morning of DW wanting to say goodbye to JJ. A while after that time he, DW said he looked at the kitchen cabinets and couldn't see any scuffs at all. This wasn't mentioned in court at the hearing but prior to.

Anyone else recollect him, DW saying that? I've looked and can't find a link now, surprise, surprise.

I don't remember hearing that but I would be interested in learning where it was said. There should be some record of it somewhere. It does seem odd that he would look for scuffs because who's to say JJ was wearing shoes? If it happened late at night or early in the morning, I would imagine the child would be in his PJs and would likely not have shoes on.

Of course, I'm not convinced JJ actually did that. I always kind of felt LV made it up to convince MG that JJ was out of control, hence, a zombie.

I remember it. It might have been on the last Dateline episode about this case, when both MG and DW were interviewed.

Me too. And “poor parenting”. We all know people who had horrendous parents and some of us probably were even raised by one. It’s not an excuse for bad behavior.
Add to that, it wasn’t long ago there were no books for parenting. Either you love your children or you don’t. Some people are just selfish monsters. And when children grow up, they choose how they want to be. Yes, I have seen many times where good parents raise criminals and where very bad parents raise children who choose to be loving and nurturing and successful. It seems to me, Lori was given every advantage. And she used men for financial reasons only. I do not be
believe Lori loves CD. Love isn’t even in her mind or heart at all.

WHEN are they going to be charged with murder? Why not now?!

I haven't check the Dateline episode, but came across this tweet from a Dateline producer:

David is a contract builder. He would know damage to cabinets or appliances. #dateline

https://twitter.com/DatelineNBCProd/status/1275256376189521922

ETA: Yes, DW speaks about not seeing any damage to the cabinets in the Dateline episode. He asked to see JJ after that and was told that Alex took him.

Last edited:

I've recorded most statements made by anyone connected with the case in our timeline, for future reference.

Here is the one you are asking about -
MG and DW speak to Dateline (ep.3 June 2020) about the weekend they stayed with LV:-

KM: A friend of MG’s named David was there too that weekend. They were leaving Monday morning, Sep 23rd.
DW: “When I went to say goodbye Lori was just there and she said ‘JJ had one of his zombie moments and climbed up on my fridge, pushed my picture of Christ down, and climbed up onto the upper cabinets and was stuck between the ceiling and the cabinet and was just raging’. I’m looking at the cabinets and I saw absolutely no sign of any damage of any kind. Not even a scuff.”
KM: “You knew right away she was lying to you?”
DW: “Yeah. So I just said ‘I would like to see JJ’. I wanted to see him. She said ‘he was out of control so I had Alex come in and get him’.”

ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 TIMELINE ONLY - *NO DISCUSSION*

I've recorded most statements made by anyone connected with the case in our timeline, for future reference.

Here is the one you are asking about -
MG and DW speak to Dateline (ep.3 June 2020) about the weekend they stayed with LV:-

KM: A friend of MG’s named David was there too that weekend. They were leaving Monday morning, Sep 23rd.
DW: “When I went to say goodbye Lori was just there and she said ‘JJ had one of his zombie moments and climbed up on my fridge, pushed my picture of Christ down, and climbed up onto the upper cabinets and was stuck between the ceiling and the cabinet and was just raging’. I’m looking at the cabinets and I saw absolutely no sign of any damage of any kind. Not even a scuff.”
KM: “You knew right away she was lying to you?”
DW: “Yeah. So I just said ‘I would like to see JJ’. I wanted to see him. She said ‘he was out of control so I had Alex come in and get him’.”

ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 TIMELINE ONLY - *NO DISCUSSION*

That's the one, thank you for posting it here. It was the word scuff that started me remembering lol.

It was a school day. I wonder why no one thought to ask why JJ would be at Alex's when he should have been getting ready for school, or already left for school.

23 Sep 2019 – MG testified that she left Rexburg around 9:30am. She came downstairs sometime between 8am and 9am and had a brief conversation with LV and then got into the truck with DW and drove off to Pocatello, ID. LV had shared with DW and MG in that conversation that “JJ was acting with a lot of energy and climbing up on the refrigerator, knocking a picture down of Jesus, and climbing up on the cabinets.” MG doesn’t know if JJ was in the house that morning, she didn’t see him, she has no idea (now) where he was. Source: CD’s Preliminary Hearing Aug 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member