Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've recorded most statements made by anyone connected with the case in our timeline, for future reference.

Here is the one you are asking about -
MG and DW speak to Dateline (ep.3 June 2020) about the weekend they stayed with LV:-

KM: A friend of MG’s named David was there too that weekend. They were leaving Monday morning, Sep 23rd.
DW: “When I went to say goodbye Lori was just there and she said ‘JJ had one of his zombie moments and climbed up on my fridge, pushed my picture of Christ down, and climbed up onto the upper cabinets and was stuck between the ceiling and the cabinet and was just raging’. I’m looking at the cabinets and I saw absolutely no sign of any damage of any kind. Not even a scuff.”
KM: “You knew right away she was lying to you?”
DW: “Yeah. So I just said ‘I would like to see JJ’. I wanted to see him. She said ‘he was out of control so I had Alex come in and get him’.”

ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 TIMELINE ONLY - *NO DISCUSSION*

Thanks! I'm glad someone takes the time to save these things. It certainly helps!

This comment by DW really makes me curious. I wonder how much JJ weighed? I suppose if he'd swung on a cabinet door, he could have sprung the hinges, but I'm not sure what other "damage" DW was insinuating was missing. Was he looking for a broken picture of Jesus? Did he think something on the countertop should be amiss?

I feel as though Lori was lying, too, but I'm just not sure how DW made that determination by not finding a "scuff." For me, I think it would be more Lori's tone of voice or whether she was acting odd when she said it.

To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure I trust DW. I've listened to and read some of his stuff, and if you ask me, he's every bit as odd as LV and CD. JMOO, of course.

The way I read this incident is that a red flag popped up for DW during Lori telling the lie about JJ and the cabinets. It was whilst Lori was talking about it that DW cast his 'expert' eyes over said cabinets and couldn't detect any damage.

Whether DW is odd or not doesn't change the above event, nor my opinion.

Sorry if the above comes across as rather abrupt, it's not intended that way.

The way I read this incident is that a red flag popped up for DW during Lori telling the lie about JJ and the cabinets. It was whilst Lori was talking about it that DW cast his 'expert' eyes over said cabinets and couldn't detect any damage.

Whether DW is odd or not doesn't change the above event, nor my opinion.

Sorry if the above comes across as rather abrupt, it's not intended that way.

While I realize everywhere I've ever been that has space above the cabinets isn't Lori's apartment . . . I find it odd there was no visible dust from that supposed incident. Jmo

While I realize everywhere I've ever been that has space above the cabinets isn't Lori's apartment . . . I find it odd there was no visible dust from that supposed incident. Jmo

Maybe DW noticed the lack of dust too. I hadn't thought of that but you've made me aware that my cabinet tops are well over due a clean down lol.

I'd forgotten about school! So maybe JJ was dressed and then over to AlC. of course IMO he was dead by then poor little love. DW was suspicious of Lori and the situation with JJ, that's obvious to me now.

But when his body was found he was wearing pajamas and socks, not dressed for school, so I believe he was dead by then too

But when his body was found he was wearing pajamas and socks, not dressed for school, so I believe he was dead by then too
Weren't red pajamas and black socks the clothes JJ was wearing when MG and DW saw AC carrying him?

ETA: Went back to timeline (thanks, @Tortoise !), it was not in DW's and MG's testimony during preliminary hearing, so I don't know why I thought it was them who said about red pajamas and black socks. It was indeed how body was found (RDH testimony at the preliminary).

Last edited:
IN PERSON HEARINGS: Judge Boyce orders hearings for motion to dismiss Chad Daybell’s charges and motion for change of venue to take place in person like recent preliminary hearing.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1309563513119977474

09/24/2020 Order Regarding In Person Hearings
09/24/2020 Order - Request to Obtain Approval to Video/Audio Record, Broadcast or Photograph a Court Proceeding - East Idaho News
09/24/2020 Order - Request to Obtain Approval to Video/Audio Record, Broadcast or Photograph a Court Proceeding - Court TV

Last edited:
Nate Eaton is speculating that Chad and Lori are still devoted to each other.

They may as well be, as they are social pariahs. I don't see either one of them getting any support from family or friends.

At this point, family and friends probably want to keep as much distance as possible from the "toxic couple". For fear of getting possibly charged with crimes. After all, LVD's sister and mother stated that they talked to JJ, after LEO determined that he had been killed. It wouldn't take much to charge them, if they were actually covering up for LVD.

Melani Pawlowski has her own problems, and it wouldn't take much to charge her either.

As for CD's family, we already know that his brother has zero tolerance for CD. And the suspicion about TD's death, has probably alienated CD from many of his former friends.

No surprise that LVD and CD see themselves as a team. No one else wants anything to do with them.

They may as well be, as they are social pariahs. I don't see either one of them getting any support from family or friends.

At this point, family and friends probably want to keep as much distance as possible from the "toxic couple". For fear of getting possibly charged with crimes. After all, LVD's sister and mother stated that they talked to JJ, after LEO determined that he had been killed. It wouldn't take much to charge them, if they were actually covering up for LVD.

Melani Pawlowski has her own problems, and it wouldn't take much to charge her either.

As for CD's family, we already know that his brother has zero tolerance for CD. And the suspicion about TD's death, has probably alienated CD from many of his former friends.

No surprise that LVD and CD see themselves as a team. No one else wants anything to do with them.

CP and JR turned on him in a hot minute, too. Jmo

Maybe DW noticed the lack of dust too. I hadn't thought of that but you've made me aware that my cabinet tops are well over due a clean down lol.

OT: Lay wax paper or newspaper on after you clean, while you're still up there. Catches the next batch of dust, you just have to swap the paper next time, and the time after....

Youngsters call that a Life Hack, we oldsters credit Heloise and Peg Bracken, original Queens of the Life Hack!

RIP, Tylee & JJ, peace & comfort to CR and your grandparents!

I’m still patiently waiting for Melani to be charged for her part in the attempt on BB’s life.
Stopping in to check. TBH I stopped following this case. Eventually there were more than enough watch dogs on the case. But after I stopped following the principals, I did keep googling Melani for a while as I eagerly awaited an indictment. Still think that is warranted. Lori batted her eyelashes to get out of crimes for too long. LE needs to move in on MP.

Stopping in to check. TBH I stopped following this case. Eventually there were more than enough watch dogs on the case. But after I stopped following the principals, I did keep googling Melani for a while as I eagerly awaited an indictment. Still think that is warranted. Lori batted her eyelashes to get out of crimes for too long. LE needs to move in on MP.

Has MP had her baby? I haven't seen anything else about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14