Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What has been bothering me is how MM is getting paid, how his hours are justified/audited? LVD has been indigent for 11 weeks now, as he runs up billable hours. I wonder if the State has cut him a check yet? I can't understand what he is doing at the Women's Detention Center so frequently, and now JA. Jail records continue to show her in custody at another facility and I would like to believe they are accurate, and if not why the secret? Given his website is still down from what appears to be non payment, is he in some financial mess?
MM? In a mess? Of any kind? Nahhhhhh.... JMO. YMMV

Does anyone know if MM’s motion to throw out the grand jury indictment has any basis in law? It seems to me LV’s competence would have no bearing on the legitimacy/timing of a grand jury hearing since she and her lawyers were in no way involved, but IANAL.

I keep wondering if because MM does not have a local office to review paperwork pertaining to the case if he hasn't been permitted to have space @ the jail or courthouse? The documents are confidential and it might be the court doesn't want them taken to a hotel room? Could his daily visits be related to reviewing case materials w/some permissive agreement to have space in the local area that is secure to do so? I just am throwing out another reason but have no proof to support my theory.

I keep wondering if because MM does not have a local office to review paperwork pertaining to the case if he hasn't been permitted to have space @ the jail or courthouse? The documents are confidential and it might be the court doesn't want them taken to a hotel room? Could his daily visits be related to reviewing case materials w/some permissive agreement to have space in the local area that is secure to do so? I just am throwing out another reason but have no proof to support my theory.

I have suspected this all along, especially given (IIRC), his office space is inconveniently close to the prosecution’s. Someone jump in and correct me if I’m wrong.

Starts in 2 minutes
JOEL GURVINE BREAKS SILENCE with STATEMENT to HIDDEN TRUE CRIME

According to JG, JR and Chad parted ways at the end of 2018 (which would coincide with Chad getting involved with Lori). As JR's right hand man, JG backs her up and the belief in multiple probations but denounces Chad's explanations of individuals' past lives. He also rejects polygamy and accuses the mainstream church of misinformation.

New in LV's case:

• 08/11/2021 Motion

Comment
    to Dismiss the Grand Jury Indictment - Declared

• 08/11/2021 Motion to Compel

Comment
    Third Declared

• 08/11/2021 Declaration in Support of Motion

Comment
    Supplemental
It looks like this is a separate motion to dismiss the grand jury indictment possibly? Or maybe an amended one? MOO

When I see all the motions MM has brought forward…..I can see that the defense lawyers are not agreeing on the way they should proceed. MM is going to go ahead and do what ever he wants no matter what unless he is taken off the case. That won’t happen until LV is declared competent to stand trial and the DP is declared for her. Then he will, hopefully, be gone. JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966