Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s likely not an individual, but a firm set up as trustee if it was changed to JJ. I’m going blank, did Charles have other kids?

I think I remember reading Charles was in the financial services business. He would know exactly how to do this correctly. I can almost guarantee he does not have an individual or family member as a trustee but a firm. They would have specific instructions with how he wanted it dispersed.
He had two biological adult children in addition to JJ. I agree, he would have known to set up life insurance so hiding JJ isn't going to magically allow Lori to somehow get her hands on it (assuming of course Chalres had life insurance, that he cut Lori out of it, and he left at least some of it to JJ).

Just listing the deaths, causes and approximate dates with relationships, to help with timings.

Joseph Ryan, ex of Lori's, died 2018, (Tylee's father) heart attack.
Charles Vallow, ex of Lori's, (JJ's father) July 2019, killed by Alex in self defence.
Tylee and JJ last seem 23 Sept.
Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, died Oct 2019 heart attack, exhumed 11 Dec 2019
Alex Cox, Lori's brother, died 12 Dec 2019 cause unknown.

Lori and Chad marry approx beginning of November and disappear 26th November 2019, children not apparently seen with them at the time according to LE.

Just listing the deaths, causes and approximate dates with relationships, to help with timings.

Joseph Ryan, ex of Lori's, died 2018, (Tylee's father) heart attack.
Charles Vallow, ex of Lori's, (JJ's father) July 2019, killed by Alex in self defence.
Tylee and JJ last seem 23 Sept.
Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, died Oct 2019 heart attack, exhumed 11 Dec 2019
Alex Cox, Lori's brother, died 12 Dec 2019 cause unknown.

Lori and Chad marry approx beginning of November and disappear 26th November 2019, children not apparently seen with them at the time according to LE.
Opinion - Lori and Chad sure have been touched by quiet a few " deaths and missing people" in the last 18 months.....I still am wondering where fellow "endtimers" Niece Melani and her new husband are right now ?.....moo

He had two biological adult children in addition to JJ. I agree, he would have known to set up life insurance so hiding JJ isn't going to magically allow Lori to somehow get her hands on it (assuming of course Chalres had life insurance, that he cut Lori out of it, and he left at least some of it to JJ).

And to add. He could have set up a trust for Jj to inherit at 18, 21. I had mine set up so my daughter inherited at age 25. No way was her dad getting to spend it. Any money coming out of it had to be requested of the trust managers.

Is it possible that Tylee has been taken across the Canadian border at the Eastport /Kingsgate, Idaho Crossing into British Columbia? There used to be a sizable LDS break away group very close to that area, a settlement called Bountiful. It’s near Creston and Cranbrook, British Columbia.
Bountiful, British Columbia - Wikipedia
They're not the same groups at all

Depending on the severity and prognosis of JJs developmental disability, his receiving a large sum could impact his ability to qualify for services and SSD/SSI, especially once he becomes an adult. Things have to be structured very carefully in order to ensure people don't lose their services entirely, because many are determined by financial eligibility. Even a large sum of money could be exhausted quickly if services become self-pay. It is probable Charles was aware of this, and named his heirs accordingly. Moo.

Is it possible that Tylee has been taken across the Canadian border at the Eastport /Kingsgate, Idaho Crossing into British Columbia? There used to be a sizable LDS break away group very close to that area, a settlement called Bountiful. It’s near Creston and Cranbrook, British Columbia.

Also a large LDS population in southern Alberta which is a touch closer (but only a touch). I'm pretty sure the group you're talking about is one of the fundamentalist polygamist groups (maybe even a splinter of the FLDS since I think a book I read from an ex-FDLS girl involved them as well as those in Short Creek on the UT/AZ border). In any case, I don't think their group and the polygamous groups have much in common or any interaction. They're crazy in their own unique way. MOO.

Question to folks. We have heard that they were married in HI, yet other posters have shown that Chad was a widower for just 2 weeks when that happened.

I'm confused as another poster has said that HI requires 30 days after divorce/death for them to be remarried.

Can someone enlighten/update my confusion? Was it indeed a legal marriage?

This is JMO, but I think they may have married in Idaho but didn't tell anyone about the marriage until they went to HI and maybe they called some people from HI to say they were married, which would give the impression to relatives that they got married in HI. I think they might have simply taken a "honeymoon" to HI since Lori had some connections there, then they came back to ID since they were found at Lori's ID apartment when police came to do a welfare check on JJ. MOO.

Do you think "custody battle" is just a term Lori, Chad and their supporters are using because they perceive that government intervention, child welfare checks etc as interference with parental rights. Hence they are framing it as a custody battle between two parties, when it is actually government involvement. The battle cry in something like this is: "The government is coming for our kids!"

Also cults and prepper groups tend to be anti-govt as it is, so their followers, supporters etc are going to see the police, FBI etc as heavy handed governmental interference with their "individual rights". We saw this with David Koresh.

Even though these children are endangered and may no longer be with us, they are spinning it as the government getting in their business.

@echoecho222 and @anamanunee , what are your thoughts in this now being the parents of T's best gal friends?

Cox died on Dec. 12 in Gilbert after police found him unresponsive at his home. His cause of death won’t be determined until an autopsy is completed, according to the Gilbert Police Department.

[...]

The juveniles were last seen in Idaho on Sept. 23. Investigators asked Vallow about her children on Nov. 26 and she indicated they were visiting relatives in Arizona.

Authorities returned to Vallow’s home the following day for further questioning and the residence was already vacant.

[...]

Relatives have gone on social media to allege the couple was involved in what they described as a doomsday cult. One family member told a Utah television station this group was a radical offshoot of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Chandler, Gilbert deaths tied to cult mystery

If this ever does go to trial, I hope that Juan Martinez of Maricopa County has this case!

Opinion - Lori and Chad sure have been touched by quiet a few " deaths and missing people" in the last 18 months.....I still am wondering where fellow "endtimers" Niece Melani and her new husband are right now ?.....moo
Yes I would be interested in their location as well. Am sure LE would be too.

The real custody battle is over the $2 million life insurance that Charles changed to go to JJ not Lori. MOO. And whomever the $ Trustee is.

At this time MOO, we don't know who it went to. You state JJ.. Just assumptions? Unless you have info to share or link or reference. That's a quandary we all want to know.

I’d assume if she had been taken there with a legal passport LE would know, I hope. I wonder if anyone knows if she had a passport?

There are the 5 kids she and Chad had, all adults. At least one or two of them have commented on FB posts (Rexburg police's page and I think also Eastern Idaho News) making claims that the kids were fine or there was nothing nefarious going on, but then went back and deleted their comments. Why that was (they realized they didn't really know, or that what they said was going to backfire legally, or who knows).

We've also got a nephew who has been verified and commented in this thread who indicated the kids have kind of cut off Tammy's side of the family since she died (he is from that side).

Yes, my heart breaks for so many, and @Maxxer500 who is a Verified insider. Max, may your and your family be blessed as to knowing the truth and hold each other close.

Also a large LDS population in southern Alberta which is a touch closer (but only a touch). I'm pretty sure the group you're talking about is one of the fundamentalist polygamist groups (maybe even a splinter of the FLDS since I think a book I read from an ex-FDLS girl involved them as well as those in Short Creek on the UT/AZ border). In any case, I don't think their group and the polygamous groups have much in common or any interaction. They're crazy in their own unique way. MOO.

Those are mostly family groups, ALB, Brotherhood groups. Polygamists don't really fraternize with the prepper crowd.

Plus, the northern border is getting tough, Tylee would have needed a passport to cross, unless they went cross country and that isn't as easy any longer.

Did anyone find an account they thought might be hers? I have a TikTok and have searched but haven’t found one yet.

No, I ruled out the one I was looking at...
One problem I'm running into is that I believe most the photos we have of Tylee are from 2016 social media posts. That would have been when she was about 14 years old. She doesn't have makeup on and had not started shaping her eyebrows much yet which makes her look younger. But by 17 a teen can change a drastically in appearance on social media as they start using more makeup or make-up filtering apps, styling their hair differently and changing their eyebrows. Here are some of the photos we have of Tylee and I think all of these she was 14 or younger with the exception of the last one which might be a driver's license photo:
22567248-7819791-Authorities_believe_that_Tylee_pictured_and_Joshua_s_disappearan-a-198_1577079928523.jpg
22567246-7819791-Tylee_Ryan-a-199_1577079928524.jpg
22567244-7821133-Lori_Vallow_s_daughter_Tylee_Ryan_17_hasn_t_been_seen_since_Sept-m-5_1577092020612.jpg

22566880-7819791-Joshua_and_Tylee_pictured_were_never_reported_missing_by_their_m-a-190_1577079928499.jpg

Family of missing children say mother Lori Vallow 'joined cult' | Daily Mail Online

MOO.

This is JMO, but I think they may have married in Idaho but didn't tell anyone about the marriage until they went to HI and maybe they called some people from HI to say they were married, which would give the impression to relatives that they got married in HI. I think they might have simply taken a "honeymoon" to HI since Lori had some connections there, then they came back to ID since they were found at Lori's ID apartment when police came to do a welfare check on JJ. MOO.
I think they married in Hawaii based on the posts below.
My opinion only from what I’ve gathered reading a freedom from LDS page.

Several people there said that they belong(ed) to the website ‘Another Voice of Warning’ (AWOV) that’s owned by Christopher Parrett.

The main players (visionaries) on this website are Julie Rowe, Hector Sosa, and Chad Daybell.

According to these members the website has a paywall and then Chad Daybell has a private sub forum within the site with another paywall. So, a paywall to join the site and then another paywall to access Chad’s secret sub-forum with his teachings.

Chad, Julie and Hector call themselves visionaries and claim to be prophets that people will come to for answers and guidance during the end times/tribulation period. They are teaching doomsday doctrine (earthquakes).

According to the members, Chad Daybell told the owner of the AVOW site (Christopher) back in October that he was “leaving to go Hawaii to grieve and write another book.”

According to the members of the site, no one has seen or heard from Chad since and many of the members there are now upset because he’s not been there and they’re still paying for access to his sub-forum.

The owner of the site didn’t tell the members until recently ($$$) that Chad was gone and then he finally shut down Chad’s account and his secret sub-forum.

Here’s the AVOW website:

https://www.ldsavow.com

JMO[/QUOTE

This part of the above post caught my eye due to this:
According to the members, Chad Daybell told the owner of the AVOW site (Christopher) back in October that he was “leaving to go Hawaii to grieve and write another book.”

According to the members of the site, no one has seen or heard from Chad since and many of the members there are now upset because he’s not been there and they’re still paying for access to his sub-forum.

The last time I personally was in contact with Chad was probably Tammy's funeral, and for some family members about a week after remarrying (I heard about him marrying Lori exactly 2 weeks after Tammy's funeral). He included nothing about kids and said he would never visit the family in Utah or something like that. We were all pretty upset by that, because it felt disrespectful to Tammy's memory to instantly detach from the family. At the time he was in Hawaii and apparently told his parents they were free to visit, though I don't know if they did. No one knew he planned to remarry, and we were all in disbelief at the fact that he would remarry 2 weeks after Tammy's death. (I wanted to add: this marriage, if actually officiated, must have been a civil marriage. Getting a temple marriage for your first marriage is enough of a process as it is, let alone this being a 2nd or 5th/6th marriage.)

The kids seem to in large part be defending their father, not his actions. They've been hooked up with a lawyer by Chad (I assume the same one as him, I don't know though) and have gone deleting social media posts and blocking family members on social media. I personally evaded the ban hammer from all but 1 of them, so I've seen most of their Facebook feeds and what relates (and more importantly what doesn't) to recent discoveries. It at first sounded like they were upset that people would suggest their dad could have anything to do with the missing kids, and one cousin-in-law of mine is recounted as saying "Blocking all the two-faced people right now" just before blocking the entire Douglas side of the family. But now they're mostly silent, sending maybe an image with text indirectly suggesting that the truth isn't always out there to see.

This post seems to confirm Chad was in Hawaii after Tammy's death.
This part of the above post caught my eye due to this:

Gray Hughes Youtube with the Lori Cox Family member/insider text exchange stated that Lori was looking at wedding dresses for a beach wedding before Tammy died. min 40:20 The insider also says Lori and Chad were married in Hawaii.
MOO
The first post I quoted seems to paint the picture that Chad was concocting. He was going to go to Hawaii and "grieve" and also write a book. But then magically he runs into Lori there (who also just lost a spouse and is "grieving") and they marry. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maxtron