Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found Tammy Daybell’s obituary and she seemed like a wonderful mother. Has anyone in her family made a statement? She seems totally forgotten in this story. The obit also lays out the relatives on her side of the family and the family’s movements between AZ and ID. I won’t link it because I’m not sure it’s allowed.

Cox died on Dec. 12 in Gilbert after police found him unresponsive at his home. His cause of death won’t be determined until an autopsy is completed, according to the Gilbert Police Department.

[...]

The juveniles were last seen in Idaho on Sept. 23. Investigators asked Vallow about her children on Nov. 26 and she indicated they were visiting relatives in Arizona.

Authorities returned to Vallow’s home the following day for further questioning and the residence was already vacant.

[...]

Relatives have gone on social media to allege the couple was involved in what they described as a doomsday cult. One family member told a Utah television station this group was a radical offshoot of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Chandler, Gilbert deaths tied to cult mystery

I found Tammy Daybell’s obituary and she seemed like a wonderful mother. Has anyone in her family made a statement? She seems totally forgotten in this story. The obit also lays out the relatives on her side of the family and the family’s movements between AZ and ID. I won’t link it because I’m not sure it’s allowed.
I think that even her family members who support or are not ready to make a statement against Chad loved her deeply, miss her terribly and are struggling with grief. MOO.

I agree, there are not a lot of peer reviewed journals around the efficiency of black box medication. And CPS will not take children away solely on parents not giving them medications. CPS will open their case and put services in place to ensure the parents comply with medication recommendations. The concern is that JJ more than likely stopped his medication cold turkey which can have side effects IMO. In some cases that can be deemed as medical neglect which I have witnessed in my own experience. Parents have the right to take their children off psychotropic medications after following up with their physician and following a plan to ween them off. I’m also assuming JJ has not been to any follow up appointments with his prescribing physician which can also be seen as neglectful IMO. Or I could be completely wrong as we are unable to have access to his medical records.

Valid point. We have no information that JJ is taking any medication. That should be a moot point, until we have a verified source that JJ or Tylee are taking medication.

Yeah, IMO, they are using the non existent child custody battle to drum up support for hiding the kids. And to make themselves look like victims of the big bad government. Any person with half a brain would be able to see through this. But nooooo, they publicly support Chad and Lori. And tell followers not to talk to LE. I guess they never heard of OJ charges.
The real custody battle is over the $2 million life insurance that Charles changed to go to JJ not Lori. MOO. And whomever the $ Trustee is.

Valid point. We have no information that JJ is taking any medication. That should be a moot point, until we have a verified source that JJ or Tylee are taking medication.
I don't know who would be that verified source. Grandparents said JJ was taking medication in the youtube video we are allowed to discuss. JJ's missing poster says he might be in need of medical attention.

I'd be demanding a law enforcement safe house is I was that Trustee.

JMHO
It’s likely not an individual, but a firm set up as trustee if it was changed to JJ. I’m going blank, did Charles have other kids?

I think I remember reading Charles was in the financial services business. He would know exactly how to do this correctly. I can almost guarantee he does not have an individual or family member as a trustee but a firm. They would have specific instructions with how he wanted it dispersed.

It’s likely not an individual, but a firm set up as trustee if it was changed to JJ. I’m going blank, did Charles have other kids?

I think I remember reading Charles was in the financial services business. He would know exactly how to do this correctly. I can almost guarantee he does not have an individual or family member as a trustee but a firm. They would have specific instructions with how he wanted it dispersed.

3 children total.

View L. Vallow's Obituary on statesman.com and share memories

There are the 5 kids she and Chad had, all adults. At least one or two of them have commented on FB posts (Rexburg police's page and I think also Eastern Idaho News) making claims that the kids were fine or there was nothing nefarious going on, but then went back and deleted their comments. Why that was (they realized they didn't really know, or that what they said was going to backfire legally, or who knows).

We've also got a nephew who has been verified and commented in this thread who indicated the kids have kind of cut off Tammy's side of the family since she died (he is from that side).

He had three sons, including JJ:

L. Vallow Obituary - Austin, TX | Austin American-Statesman

Did anyone find an account they thought might be hers? I have a TikTok and have searched but haven’t found one yet.
Do you have to have an account to search for people/watch videos? (Maybe I should just bite the bullet and get one since I have a 14 year old and a 13 year old! They TELL ME they aren’t on there, but.... ya know.)

No, I don't have an account. I used Google site search to search it. Type the name you want to search for and then type site:www.tiktok.com

“Her friend vividly remembers one disturbing thing Lori would allegedly say, "It's gonna be the end of the world and we should all just drive off a cliff and kill us and our kids and die all at the same time."

I find it disturbing that Lori said that about driving off a cliff and Chad also tells a story in one of his books about a near death experience he had involving him jumping off a cliff: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION
What is it with these people and cliffs? I wonder if they will eventually resurface and try to claim Lori took the kids over a cliff in order to "save them" from the end of the world, only she survived just like Chad did when he jumped off a cliff? Would a similar experience like that create a bond between Lori and Chad and make them think they had some special spiritual powers or something? I'm still trying to understand what drew these two to each other... And wondering what happened to JJ and Tylee with a couple of "parents" that apparently think going off cliffs is a-okay in some situations. o_O:confused::( MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025