Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe there’s no new information. I pray they know much more than they are letting on. Where are these children?!
From what is being reported, police haven't got a clue where the kids are.
"“I don’t think we’re any closer than what we were two weeks ago … (and) time is always of the essence in any case, especially something like this,” Rexburg Police Capt. Gary Hagen told EastIdahoNews.com on Friday."
Despite hundreds of tips, investigators say they’re no closer to finding missing Rexburg kids

I think they married in Hawaii based on the posts below.

This part of the above post caught my eye due to this:
According to the members, Chad Daybell told the owner of the AVOW site (Christopher) back in October that he was “leaving to go Hawaii to grieve and write another book.”

According to the members of the site, no one has seen or heard from Chad since and many of the members there are now upset because he’s not been there and they’re still paying for access to his sub-forum.
Gray Hughes Youtube with the Lori Cox Family member/insider text exchange stated that Lori was looking at wedding dresses for a beach wedding before Tammy died. min 40:20 The insider also says Lori and Chad were married in Hawaii.
MOO
The first post I quoted seems to paint the picture that Chad was concocting. He was going to go to Hawaii and "grieve" and also write a book. But then magically he runs into Lori there (who also just lost a spouse and is "grieving") and they marry. MOO

That theory makes sense-- that they would claim to have happened to meet in HI and decided to marry. I have not listened to the Grey Hughes interview yet so I don't have a sense of how certain the relatives were about the actual wedding taking place in Hawaii. It just seemed to me that it would be easier for them to marry in ID (legally and logistically before traveling together to HI).

Also, I found a public records site that suggests there is a marriage license on file in Fremont County, ID. However, you have to pay to see the actual record and I'm not going to fork over any money to a website that I'm not sure is legit. This is the website that says there is a marriage record in ID: SearchQuarry - Background Checks, License Plate Searches, & More
Type in Chad Daybell, select "marriage record" and all states. Two records come up, the second one is him and it says the data source is "Fremont County Marriage Records Database"... One issue I have with this source, however, is that I do not get the same results for Lori's name. I tried all of her known last names she has used and none came up as having a Fremont County Marriage Record on file... So I have some doubts about the viability of that public records source. Unless Lori used a false name or her middle name as her first or something weird like that... Unfortunately it looks like you have to pay to request a marriage record from Fremont County, ID: Fremont County Clerk's Office
So in summary, they could have gotten married in HI or maybe that's just what they told people.
MOO.

Wow! The money angle with JJ is a whole new perspective on this already tangled octopus web coral reef of a case! It is like a "Hydra Mega Sleuth". With so many branches and variants.

Bottom line though, is that I am more hopeful that JJ is alive. Hopefully safe, and will be found soon, with his half sister. My concern about Tylee is that maybe Chad has decided to take another wife....in addition to Lori. That is not uncommon.
Well, they took her jeep away from her and used it during the murder attempt on Brandon. She's being held against her will wherever she is!

That theory makes sense-- that they would claim to have happened to meet in HI and decided to marry.

MOO. They could plan to claim that and some people might buy it, but it has the potential to fall apart if they paint it as never having met. Now if God were to arrange for the two acquaintances to run into each other in HI and inspire them that he wants them to be a couple ...

MOO. They could plan to claim that and some people might buy it, but it has the potential to fall apart if they paint it as never having met. Now if God were to arrange for the two acquaintances to run into each other in HI and inspire them that he wants them to be a couple ...

Oh, yes that's what I meant-- not that they met for the first time. It sounds so much more romantic if told that way-- two recent widows who knew each other casually before, happen to meet on a gorgeous island while grieving their late spouses, they console each other over their losses and one thing leads to another and they decide to marry. It's like a bad romance novel but Chad is a writer so maybe he came up with that cover story? Maybe they thought that version would sound more acceptable than the truth? Because, regardless of where the actual wedding happened, I don't buy for a second that this marriage was a spontaneous decision-- I think they were having an affair long before Tammy died-- if not physically, at least an emotional affair was going on IMHO. How else do we explain Lori's suddenly moving to ID around August? She may have been moving to avoid fall out from Charles' death but why choose ID? I believe she went there with plans to see Chad. MOO.

Julie claims we are in need of a "cleansing." Luckily, the "cleansing is coming soon."

I wonder what she means by that. She sure is a big fan of Chad.
Being of Croatian / Bosnian / Serbian origins I am well aware of what “cleansing” means. I will leave it at that, other than saying I hope it never happens again. Disgraceful.

Oh, yes that's what I meant-- not that they met for the first time. It sounds so much more romantic if told that way-- two recent widows who knew each other casually before, happen to meet on a gorgeous island while grieving their late spouses, they console each other over their losses and one thing leads to another and they decide to marry. It's like a bad romance novel but Chad is a writer so maybe he came up with that cover story? Maybe they thought that version would sound more acceptable than the truth? Because, regardless of where the actual wedding happened, I don't buy for a second that this marriage was a spontaneous decision-- I think they were having an affair long before Tammy died-- if not physically, at least an emotional affair was going on IMHO. How else do we explain Lori's suddenly moving to ID around August? She may have been moving to avoid fall out from Charles' death but why choose ID? I believe she went there with plans to see Chad. MOO.
MOO
I like how you wrote up the Chad and Lori Hawaii marriage cover story in this post above. That sounds like the story given to the children by Chad. I mean, if he had said, well I married the woman I was having an affair with, two weeks after your mom died, they probably wouldn't be on his side... It also sounds like a book that Chad might write. I'm afraid we won't have much progress in this case until Chad Daybell decides to cooperate with police. MOO

I think the original serial killer in this case is Alex and I think Lori knew and used it to her advantage. But then somebody killed the serial killer? Lori?
Alex is the one who purposely brought dogs to the desert to die, apparently more than once per GH video. We can't disregard that torturing animals is a behavior that screams serial killer. I worry the childrens fate is that of the dogs, it very much concerns me.
The cult stuff is a bunch of malarky and it almost feels like they are getting exactly what they want out of this...attention and views. No such thing as bad press?

More than enough crazy to go around in this case, it's all very disconcerting!

That is scary. Could she mean New Years Eve? Do they think something catastrophic is going to happen when the calendar changes to 2020?

I personally do not think we should give anything she says any credence, because that in and of itself scares me! I know you are not buying in but I just want to remind you that she likely could use some mental health assistance.
My opinion of course and not intending to make it sound righteous but I just want to be sure we don't put any faith in her words alone.

I personally do not think we should give anything she says any credence, because that in and of itself scares me! I know you are not buying in but I just want to remind you that she likely could use some mental health assistance.
My opinion of course and not intending to make it sound righteous but I just want to be sure we don't put any faith in her words alone.

Oh no, I don't buy it at all! I was just thinking that NYE is something that is happening "soon" and 2020 sounds like a year that lots of conspiracy nuts would choose. Also, if this cult thinks NYE/the year change is significant, then I'm wondering if Chad and Lori will magically resurface this week on Wednesday or Thursday after they see that world does NOT end. MOO.

She would not need a passport to cross the border from the US to Canada ... just the other way.

Crossing at a regular border crossing I don't think that is true. While crossing into Canada always seems to go a lot quicker and with less questions, I'm pretty sure I still show my passport and had to show other ID before the US started requiring a passport to get back in. I think if you're a US citizen they want to make sure you'll be able to get back. :) MOO

Oh no, I don't buy it at all! I was just thinking that NYE is something that is happening "soon" and 2020 sounds like a year that lots of conspiracy nuts would choose. Also, if this cult thinks NYE/the year change is significant, then I'm wondering if Chad and Lori will magically resurface this week on Wednesday or Thursday after they see that world does NOT end. MOO.

Would def be a cause for champagne should they surface after the New Year!

MOO
I am interested in what she is saying, because I believe Julie Rowe whole-heartedly believes what she is saying, no matter how crazy it sounds to us. I don't believe she is receiving all her information from "her Angels", she states that she has spoken with Chad and Chad's daughter, before and after Tammy's death. I am only interested in this information. MOO

MOO
I am interested in what she is saying, because I believe Julie Rowe whole-heartedly believes what she is saying, no matter how crazy it sounds to us. I don't believe she is receiving all her information from "her Angels", she states that she has spoken with Chad and Chad's daughter, before and after Tammy's death. I am only interested in this information. MOO

I agree. I'm only interested in what she believes because it might mirror what Chad and Lori believe. And understanding their crazy beliefs may help find JJ and Tylee. Or maybe she will slip up and reveal where Chad and Lori are hiding (if she knows). MOO.

I agree. I'm only interested in what she believes because it might mirror what Chad and Lori believe. And understanding their crazy beliefs may help find JJ and Tylee. Or maybe she will slip up and reveal where Chad and Lori are hiding (if she knows). MOO.

Her ego (and Hector as well) is astounding. Plus cocky and rude. It wouldn't surprise me if they aren't dropping hints, thinking we mortals are stupid beyond belief. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum