Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Chad has experience with digging graves, he could have dug up a large bunker somewhere. But like others already pointed out, Lori doesn't strike me as a type to happily sit in some bunker.

Thank you greatly for your explanation.

Absolutely no disrespect intended to you, fellow LDS members or LDS religion in general, in this challenging process of putting this very complicated puzzle together.

It appears that Chad in his early youtube interviews identified closely with LDS practices, Lori it is believed is a lifelong LDS member (present LDS status unknown) and Charles (Lori late husband) converted to LDS at request of Lori. Julie Rowe was also former LDS and was mentioned as being the alleged founder of whatever 'cult' Chad and Julie became involved in but this is speculation on the part of Charles' (Lori late husband) sister and was discussed in GH podcast yesterday. The LDS church has made official public statements about Julie Rowe and Chad being excommunicated from LDS church.

So, it seems safe to say that even if these folks had foundational roots in the LDS beliefs and practices that they veered away in their own direction at some point and are no longer affiliated with mainstream LDS organization.

I have been trying to figure out how the 'cult' group is organised and how many members might exist today and where they might exist to see if perhaps the 2 missing children are being sheltered by members.

MOO
I really think the key here is for former AVOW members to speak out. There are some message boards associated with those but I don't know that we can link. Would be great for someone to come here and share information or share with police. Things like, we had a meeting here, or there, and this place is a shelter, etc.

ETA #2 - Other poster is saying this happened in Chandler AZ.... So stand by!!! This can be wrong
-------------
The shots to B. Boudreaux happened when he was in ID. iirc. Lori's niece Melani, who was married to BB lived in the area where Chad and Lori were. At the end of October was the shooting MOO. He and Melani divorced in November. It's not clear to me when Melani and BB moved to that area. He has since left the area with the children as Melani remarried and she/hubby are *poof*.

ETA Niece! not sister
---------------------
ETA #2 - Other poster is saying this happened in Chandler AZ.... So stand by!!! This can be wrong
Awful lot of divorces, fast re-marriages, suspicious deaths and violence involved in this case, isn't there? That wraps it up in a nut shell. With two missing children and a lawyer being a middle man for Chad and Lori.

Lori's son speaking out with what little he knows. Chad and Tammy's kids can't talk to anyone from Tammy's family or outsiders, or he'll cut off contact with them. I wonder what explanation Chad gives his and Tammy's children for this odd behavior? Do they fear for his life, too, as well as theirs?

Yes, that was me actually. I am just saying that is what was reported, that she graduated at 15. She was likely not in public school however in September 2019.

Ah got it!! Yeah, she definitely wasn’t in public school as far as we know. It just seems like people keep stating it as a fact that she graduated but the reality is that that is likely just what the grandpa or whoever was told to explain the fact that nobody was doing schooling at home with Tylee. The one friend here said there was little to no schooling going on when she was homeschooled in Hawaii. It’s pretty sad. It sounds like Tylee was largely forgotten about, on her own with nobody looking out for her. Not one person, no matter if a friend, extended family, or her own big brother... noticed she was gone. Not one person cared when she stopped communicating.

-------------
The shots to B. Boudreaux happened when he was in ID. iirc. Lori's niece Melani, who was married to BB lived in the area where Chad and Lori were. At the end of October was the shooting MOO. He and Melani divorced in November. It's not clear to me when Melani and BB moved to that area. He has since left the area with the children as Melani remarried and she/hubby are *poof*.

ETA Niece! not sister
---------------------
The divorce case for Melanie and BB is out of Maricopa County, AZ. The final order in that case did not happen until 12/18/2019 - the case started July 8th, 2019 (if I am remembering the court docket correctly).

Ah got it!! Yeah, she definitely wasn’t in public school as far as we know. It just seems like people keep stating it as a fact that she graduated but the reality is that that is likely just what the grandpa or whoever was told to explain the fact that nobody was doing schooling at home with Tylee. The one friend here said there was little to no schooling going on when she was homeschooled in Hawaii. It’s pretty sad. It sounds like Tylee was largely forgotten about, on her own with nobody looking out for her. Not one person, no matter if a friend, extended family, or her own big brother... noticed she was gone. Not one person cared when she stopped communicating.

I agree and this is so very odd. Did we ever find out exactly when the last time Tylee was actually seen by another person, after the uncle killed Joshua's father (it was Joshua's Dad, right? By Lori's brother?)? We know Joshua was in school until Sept. 23rd. Somebody out there has hopefully seen Tylee and has come forward to LE, I hope.

I feel bad for these two children having to witness such a violent death like that.

We know Joshua needs medication and I'm sorry but you can't be a prepper in hiding and not go to the pharmacy for medications, lab work for medication levels, doctor's appointments. When was the last time Joshua was seen by his doctors?

I think in your your second paragraph, you meant Lori, not Julie.
But it was Julie Rowe I wanted to reference anyway. She has a podcast that was posted today on her website discussing Chad Daybell, and I started to listen but wanted to let others know about it. I think it is against TOS to link, but it is her official website.
I don't know if it is the same thing you are referring to but there is an interview of Julie Rowe posted today on Youtube where she has a lot to say about Chad Daybell and the situation. She says that Chad told her that a week or so before Tammy's death she was held at gunpoint by a man in black. For some sort of supposed revenge against Chad. Maybe the man in black was Alex?

The divorce case for Melanie and BB is out of Maricopa County, AZ. The final order in that case did not happen until 12/18/2019 - the case started July 8th, 2019 (if I am remembering the court docket correctly).

I hadn't realized the county. Well then, :juanettes: !

A criminal Chandler/Gilbert case would be potential for Juan Martinez.

Years to come, who knows what venues this spiderweb of cases will have.

Right??? Makes me wonder if some government overseer needs to look into these cases. Can the religion influence these decisions? Insane to me.

I am glad that the FBI now has some oversight into this entire situation, because it has been piece meal, Arizona shooting, Missing kids in Idaho...makes me wonder how many other people who commit crimes in different jurisdictions, just fly under the radar, especially if they were never charged with a crime.

I am glad that the FBI now has some oversight into this entire situation, because it has been piece meal, Arizona shooting, Missing kids in Idaho...makes me wonder how many other people who commit crimes in different jurisdictions, just fly under the radar, especially if they were never charged with a crime.
Can you imagine what took place before internet? You would have have to go to a court house to see records we can sleuth up.

Can you imagine what took place before internet? You would have have to go to a court house to see records we can sleuth up.

Not only for someone like us, but imagine LE, even a single agency like the FBI, and how computers with electronic records and being able to look for all crimes like X and that kind of thing have helped their ability to fight crime, detect patterns, etc.

From Lori's Goodreads account:
lori vallow (sign up or sign in to view)

Activity: Joined in April 2018

LORI VALLOW’S RECENT UPDATES

[...]

lori vallow finished reading

Reclaiming Liberty (Times of Turmoil Book 4)

by Chad Daybell

Jul 23, 2018 08:42PM

lori vallow is currently reading

Reclaiming Liberty (Times of Turmoil Book 4)

by Chad Daybell

Jul 20, 2018 07:40PM
She read these around the time of Joseph Ryan’s death so seems already under the influence of Chad. MOO

Not only for someone like us, but imagine LE, even a single agency like the FBI, and how computers with electronic records and being able to look for all crimes like X and that kind of thing have helped their ability to fight crime, detect patterns, etc.

The main problem with this situation, is that Lori was never actually charged with a crime, nor was Chad. A lot of unconnected unusual circumstances.

It seems like the missing children is what triggered the investigation, that completely opened up other investigations.

makes me wonder how many other people who commit crimes in different jurisdictions, just fly under the radar, especially if they were never charged with a crime.
RSBM
The biggest gripe I have seen here locally is with the county coroner and Tammy's "peaceful" death at only 49 y/o being overlooked. I am glad that the FBI is involved because it is clear that the Madison County officials aren't equipped to deal with this large of a case.
All MOO
Parents of missing Rexburg children issue statement, attorney says they are ‘loving’ and ‘devoted’ | East Idaho News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298