Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@jjenny , I found the post I remembered reading in thread 1 about Lori's parents. It's post #109 on page 6. (I don't know how to link to the specific post.) The poster @anamanunee (who I think said elsewhere she is in the verification process) says her daughter was a close friend of Tylee's through elementary and middle schools until 'a year or so' ago and then states:

"If they are alive then I 100% believe that Tylee's maternal grandparents know where she & JJ are right now. They are financially well off & would lay down their lives to protect Lori since she does no wrong in their eyes. Needless to say, Lori's narcissism was inherited from them."

So I misremembered - the poster is unsure whether Lori's parents are still alive.

And with that, I bid you all good night. :)

Do we know if her dad has any family alive? Does she have paternal grandparents, or aunts and uncles? Anyone to love on her a bit?

Tylee’s dad’s sister has been commenting on the Rexburg police Dept FB page, so she has an aunt, uncle, cousins and possibly more on her dad’s side.[/QUOTE]

ah that’s right! Thank you! I swear I keep forgetting who is who in this saga.

@jjenny , I found the post I remembered reading in thread 1 about Lori's parents. It's post #109 on page 6. (I don't know how to link to the specific post.) The poster @anamanunee (who I think said elsewhere she is in the verification process) says her daughter was a close friend of Tylee's through elementary and middle schools until 'a year or so' ago and then states:

"If they are alive then I 100% believe that Tylee's maternal grandparents know where she & JJ are right now. They are financially well off & would lay down their lives to protect Lori since she does no wrong in their eyes. Needless to say, Lori's narcissism was inherited from them."

So I misremembered - the poster is unsure whether Lori's parents are still alive.

And with that, I bid you all good night. :)
I’m going to believe that they are. I have seen social media with their pictures in the last year or so.

It is possible as Chad has a single child and a married child in the area that the home is where they live.

“Her friend vividly remembers one disturbing thing Lori would allegedly say, "It's gonna be the end of the world and we should all just drive off a cliff and kill us and our kids and die all at the same time."

It's also an age thing. Tylee was likely, "done with school." (home school or whatever it was) and it's a transition period. Friends probably just assumed she was busy with her life and her old friends were probably busy with their lives too.
Where was she transitioning to? Sounds like she wasn't communicating with old friends, wasn't attending school, and I presume wasn't working.

Never ever have I come across a case so corrupted, invaded by individuals spiritual values that allow others common sense too take a back seat so as to not offend!!!
We are more scared to offend than to challenge and ask for truth.
Whatever anyone's spirtual beliefs are is just that.
Facts -Proven Truth should overide.
Two kids lives/Whereabouts are at stake.

Sorry...just venting after reading so many self serving posts on social media.

So so creepy! This is the last thing he should have said if he thinks his friend is innocent and wants everyone to leave him be!

It almost seems to me like Hector and Julie are trying to allude that all roads lead to Lori. Not that I have any belief that Chad is an innocent bystander. JMO

Speaking of Lori, has there been anything presented that Lori ever met Tammy? I've haven't been feeling great the last couple of days and my retention is off. Thanks. :)

Hey Mods! So we stay on track here...
Yay or Nay on sleuthing the following people?

Alex Cox - Lori's brother who 'died' the day after Chad's wife body was exhumed. He seems to have been involved in a murder (or 2 or 3 or ?).

Melani - Lori's niece whose mom Stacy died in the late 90's. Melani is involved in the cult and may or may not be missing with Lori and Chad.

Joe Ryan - Lori's dead 2nd husband

Charles Vallow - another dead husband of Lori's - killed by Lori's brother Alex in 'self defense'.

Tammy Daybell- Dead wife of Chad whose body was recently exhumed.

All - I am going to report this post to help us out. Any others you want to know about?
Bumping... Did a mod ever respond to this? Any additions to the list? I would add Julie Rowe and Hector Sosa, given their close association with Chad and his cult, and their public statements, which are arguably incriminating.

This case is so complicated and convoluted I'm guessing we might get special rules.

It seems to me, that Julie Rowe, is just inserting herself into this circus, to get her own message out to a wider audience.

She doesn't know where she children are, and I doubt that she knows where Chad and Lori are either.
MOO That is my impression as well. Likewise with Hector Sosa. He desperately wants to be a “cool kid” in this weird network of theirs, which is why he name drops so much in the FAQ on his website. In this case he wants to seem like he is in the know and is part of this big special thing, but has been told to keep quiet. Really I would be surprised to find out he is privy to any knowledge beyond what we are!

Hey Mods! So we stay on track here...
Yay or Nay on sleuthing the following people?

Alex Cox - Lori's brother who 'died' the day after Chad's wife body was exhumed. He seems to have been involved in a murder (or 2 or 3 or ?).

Melani - Lori's niece whose mom Stacy died in the late 90's. Melani is involved in the cult and may or may not be missing with Lori and Chad.

Joe Ryan - Lori's dead 2nd husband

Charles Vallow - another dead husband of Lori's - killed by Lori's brother Alex in 'self defense'.

Tammy Daybell- Dead wife of Chad whose body was recently exhumed.

All - I am going to report this post to help us out. Any others you want to know about?

Bumping... Did a mod ever respond to this? Any additions to the list? I would add Julie Rowe and Hector Sosa, given their close association with Chad and his cult, and their public statements, which are arguably incriminating.

This case is so complicated and convoluted I'm guessing we might get special rules.

I think mods are cleaning up on isle 9 right at this moment as two of my posts were just deleted, but I don't know what/who I was talking about in those two.

Even if I foresaw someone dying, in a weird dream or just a gut feeling or something (which I cannot imagine actually happening) I would quite literally never mention that to ANYONE. Especially if they did actually die. Especially after their body was dug up from the ground for further examination. Especially after all of the other crazy stuff coming out. I would rather spontaneously combust than admit I discussed someone’s death prior to it occurring! Why would anyone insert themselves into this? It makes NO sense.

I think mods are cleaning up on isle 9 right at this moment as two of my posts were just deleted, but I don't know what/who I was talking about in those two.
Same I had some removed too. But I’m not sure that discussing what these people are saying about the case themselves is sleuthing them. But I’m not sure what posts were deleted.

Same I had some removed too. But I’m not sure that discussing what these people are saying about the case themselves is sleuthing them. But I’m not sure what posts were deleted.
Especially if there is an msm source that interviewed this person Julie Rowe about her visions and conversations with Chad about Tammy's upcoming demise. I know my post about Julie was deleted, yet what I was discussing is in msm. Aren't we allowed to discuss msm?
"“And I asked him, do you still see Tammy dying? And he said yes I do,” said Rowe."
Chad Daybell had a “vision” his wife Tammy would die, friend says

Well, maybe it would be of use for mods to clarify what is it we can not discuss. What I was discussing about Julie is in msm, yet my post about it is gone.

Again, police said very clearly there was no active custody battle for the children. Both of the fathers were dead. Grandparents have no rights to custody. And there was no custody battle per police.
Yes, this claim about 'custody' battle seems to be something possibly concocted by Lori and Chad attorney to create the idea of a battle between 'them' and 'LE' or 'them' and 'other family members'.

In reality, given that LE is claiming there is no custody battle the issue is a 'non issue' and simply being used as an excuse by Lori and Chad to hide and not cooperate.

Seems all a bit too convenient IMO to have a phantom custody battle when the real issue is that LE, the various family members and the public simply want to know that the 2 missing children are alive and well.

MOO

It almost seems to me like Hector and Julie are trying to allude that all roads lead to Lori. Not that I have any belief that Chad is an innocent bystander. JMO

Speaking of Lori, has there been anything presented that Lori ever met Tammy? I've haven't been feeling great the last couple of days and my retention is off. Thanks. :)
Sorry you haven't been feeling great.

I don't believe we have confirmation about whether Lori and Tammy ever met.

The Julie podcast mentioned that a 'man in black' had attempted an attack on Tammy a few weeks before she ultimately died. LE has never confirmed this story and so we don't know if it happened. But I do wonder if Lori might have engaged someone to remove Tammy (possibly even used her brother Alex) from the situation so that she would have Chad?

The Tammy autopsy results will hopefully provide some answers to the many questions that exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper