Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was worded that it would go to the estate, or if the insurance company didn't want to pay, there could be legal issues, but otherwise it just goes to the beneficiary and there's not a lot to fight about.
If the beneficiary is a minor then an adult is often designated as a trustee, could be a relative or an attorney. It could be Charles's sister for example. To be able to act as a trustee, you have to know where the beneficiary is e.g. perhaps the service dog/Ipad/medicines were paid for out of Charles's estate MOO.

If he still had Lori on his insurance that would have been poetic justice. But his sister claimed he changed it and Lori was no longer the beneficiary.
So how would the sister know this? Could she be the trustee for JJ and so need to know his whereabouts to pay an allowance or something from the inheritance trust for example? This would make sense to me.

I am not sure how to reply to a specific post, but parents of children often request records from their school district if their child has a disability that qualifies them. For example, they may request an IEP. It may vary from state to state. I do not know the ins and outs of the whole SS disability for children.

That could well be the reason for the brief enrolment in the Rexburgh school.

(To reply to a particular post just press the reply button beneath the post and it comes up as a quote in the reply box which you can then add your text beneath.)

Charles talked to his sister regularly so he could have just told her.
That would be a given but for it to be legal it would have had to have been done in writing through a lawyer before his death and very likely in conjunction with the divorce proceedings. Then he withdrew the divorce proceedings so would only have had a few months to sort that out. Can you remember where the info about the $2m not going to Lori came from?

ETA I see you said the sister said that he changed his insurance. Is that where the $2m came from rather than any assets of his? If you have a link for the details could you provide it?

There was a lady in Utah who died a few months ago and it was discovered that she literally had kept her dead husband in her freezer for what they're now guessing was almost 10 years. It appears the reason was that his retirement would keep coming that way and she needed his reitrement plus whatever retirement or social security she received to meet her budget. There was even a notarized statement from her husband who they apparently figured out was going to die around the time he did where her husband says "she didn't kill me" (yeah, very strange).

I'm not sure what the rules are for continuing to receive social security benefits for a kid with a deceased parent, but think it might involve as little as the parent signing something once a year. The money would get deposited in a bank account, possibly Lori's, definitely one that Lori had legal access to.

I get the idea Lori might not be great at doing housework but when it comes to scams, she's all in!

Been looking at reviews of Chad Daybells books on Amazon. There is one reviewer that has the same first name as another person familiar in this whole mess. Maybe just a strange coincidence? If you click on her name she reviews a lot of books.
Guessing that Lori probably reviewed to help her favorite author pump sales.
Always check to see if they are a "verified purchaser" ... No doubt there is a lot of author fans, pumping reviews going on. Or dissing a certain book.

Might be worth noting that Lori's family seemed to regularly "pray on" things just like Chad's(like the move to salem). One holiday Tylee was supposed to be with her dad, but they prayed on it, and was able to stay with the cox side instead. Melani changed her son's name after some time after praying on it.

I personally think it would be very hard to find someone willing to hide a special needs child that requires medication and is very hard to control without it.
I personally don't think it would be that hard to find someone to care for the child, especially among Latter-day Saint communities who are generally very helpful and giving, at least for a little while. I've been asked by friends to care for their autistic special needs child who requires medications, special attention, and constant supervision while they went on vacation for an extended period of time. I did it because they are friends and had asked me to, and because it was the right thing to do. Granted their child wasn't in the news, listed as a missing and endangered person, with several law enforcement agencies, including the FBI, actively searching for them.

But even still, if Lori and Chad have surrounded themselves with people and friends who are anti-government, conspiracy theorist, end of the world doomsday preppers, who share the same ideologies as them, it might not be out of the realm of possibility for them to find someone they can sweet talk into hiding and caring for the kids. I mean look how many people we've seen come out of the woodworks to defend and support Lori and Chad, even rabidly and mockingly attacking those searching for the kids and answers. This group ain't entirely normal. Moo.

Edited to be more legible.

I personally don't think it would be that hard to find someone to care for the child, especially among Latter-day Saint communities who are generally very helpful and giving, at least for a little while. I've been asked by friends to care for their autistic special needs child who requires medications, special attention, and constant supervision while they went on vacation for an extended period of time. I did it because they are friends and had asked me to, and because it was the right thing to do. Granted their child wasn't in the news, listed as a missing and endangered person, with several law enforcement agencies, including the FBI, actively searching for them.

But even still, if Lori and Chad have surrounded themselves with people and friends who are anti-government, conspiracy theorist, end of the world doomsday preppers, who share the same ideologies as them, it might not be out of the realm of possibility for them to find someone they can sweet talk into hiding and caring for the kids. I mean look how many people we've seen come out of the woodworks to defend and support Lori and Chad, even rabidly and mockingly attacking those searching for the kids and answers. This group ain't entirely normal. Moo.

Edited to be more legible.
I totally agree. And as each on the spectrum is different we don’t know much about how it affected him in everyday life. If he isn’t having to go to school and being made to do things he doesn’t want to do, it may be a lot easier than you’d imagine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member