Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder just how much lori and chad confide in each other. i'm skeptical of chad's story on tammys death and on lori's story around charles death. do these two share with each other what really happened or are they each doing a con job on the other?

Yes, JJ would be collecting benefits. Interesting point.

Social security benefits? I don't think so although I could be wrong. Benefits due to Charles being dead, definitely benefits on JJ's behalf to Lori until he turns 18. Lori would have also received some benefits that are due to Charles being dead and having a child, but once married to Chad those would (or should) stop.

Been looking at reviews of Chad Daybells books on Amazon. There is one reviewer that has the same first name as another person familiar in this whole mess. Maybe just a strange coincidence? If you click on her name she reviews a lot of books.
Guessing that Lori probably reviewed to help her favorite author pump sales.

Social security benefits? I don't think so although I could be wrong. Benefits due to Charles being dead, definitely benefits on JJ's behalf to Lori until he turns 18. Lori would have also received some benefits that are due to Charles being dead and having a child, but once married to Chad those would (or should) stop.
Yes, due to his father being deceased. Until 18, if JJ autism in severe enough, he'd be getting SS disability benefits as an adult. (declared vulnerable adult)

Yes, due to his father being deceased. Until 18, if JJ autism in severe enough, he'd be getting SS disability benefits as an adult. (declared vulnerable adult)

My point was any benefits he'd be receving now have nothing to do with his autism, but are due to his father being deceased. Those benefits would be happening even if he wasn't on the spectrum.

I am not sure how to reply to a specific post, but parents of children often request records from their school district if their child has a disability that qualifies them. For example, they may request an IEP. It may vary from state to state. I do not know the ins and outs of the whole SS disability for children.

Wouldn't JJ be collecting SS disability benefits before Charles's death? I assume with him being on the spectrum he would could qualify? Would that be a reason for school enrollment? Not sure how juvenile benefits work.
He would qualify for SSI, not SSD, but that is based on parents income, so I don't think he would have recieved it (unless they were conning the system and just Lori with presumably no income was claiming him somehow.) However, even if he was recieving SSI, at the point his father died, he would have qualified for survivor's benefits, and based on Charles' income, that would have been substantially more than SSI. You cannot take both, so at that point she should have opted for the higher one. Once JJ turns 18, he could still be considered a dependent if his prognosis indicates as much, and continue to recieve dependent benefits instead of SSD. Moo.

I am not sure how to reply to a specific post, but parents of children often request records from their school district if their child has a disability that qualifies them. For example, they may request an IEP. It may vary from state to state. I do not know the ins and outs of the whole SS disability for children.
Children don't get disability (SSD) because they are not expected to work. They have no income to replace. However, the parent(s) can recieve SSI on behalf of the child to supplement their income because very frequently they miss work or have to take a job with less responsibility therefore lower pay due to appointments, hospital stays, and problems at school where the child needs to be picked up. Moo.

Hi there! To reply to a particular post, simply go to the post and look in the lower corner (lower right on my devices): you should see a post number, followed by Like +Quote Reply.

Click reply to respond to the post (the original post will appear within yours for context). + Quote allows you to quite multiple posts.

I was looking around and trying to understand the profession of Alex's new wife of a couple weeks and how it connects to this story-line. The profession she is "certified" in claims a form of therapy of "Overcoming Autism" through trapped emotions. How does this piece of the puzzle fit into this group of people? MOO

I was looking around and trying to understand the profession of Alex's new wife of a couple weeks and how it connects to this story-line. The profession she is "certified" in claims a form of therapy of "Overcoming Autism" through trapped emotions. How does this piece of the puzzle fit into this group of people? MOO
Was Alex's new wife an "end of the worlder" like Chad and Lori ?.....Anyone know ?.....moo

I can only hope that she was the friend/relative who moved to Rexberg with Lori and Alex, and that she was actually caring and patient with JJ. She used to work for AZ CPS too. Wonder what she saw in Alex. I am so curious about her 13 year old son, and if he met his new cousins, what he thought of his stepdad AC, etc.

Thanks for finding it. I recall it was in the long interview with the FC Sheriff (there's a video of the whole thing). I also think it was reported in some of the very early coverage (about staying in contact for one or two days by phone, on/around Thanksgiving). Interesting that we now know from the VI that Chad was traveling with family for at least some of that time, and maybe not with Lori? While the other two couples got married in Vegas that weekend (and I suppose I assumed Lori was there).
At this point Chad and Lori had married but were separated for Thanksgiving or not I wonder? Where were the kids at this time? This would have been about 3 weeks after their marriage. Maybe this was when Chad said the stuff about Lori having no minor children and Lori said Tylee had left with JJ? AC and the other couple were in Vegas getting married so where were Lori and kids for Thanksgiving?

There is not a custody battle, but what about the battle for Charles' estate/insurance. Whoever has JJ would have access to this money? I'm assuming Charles left money to his children? MOO

Maybe Lori gave up on this money since she was supposedly left off Charles Life insurance and started looking at Tammy's policy as an option? MOO

Good thought. I do think this was a motive for both Chad and Lori.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member