Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Justin Lum has asked primary LE overseeing case IF they have had any communication with Chad and/or Lori since November? (Aside from attorney statement, of course.)

So where are Chad and Lori? Utah? Idaho? Arizona? California? Hawaii? Wyoming? Where are they?
LE knows where they are. Dont know if that means they used a flight manifest, or just plain called them up and asked (or asked the lawyer). They seem to be good at roadtripping with the AZ ID NV stuff, so if they flew my bet would be Hawaii. Lori does have a ton of family in AZ, a decent amount in CA and UT as well. Moo someone on the Cox side knows where she is.

Has anyone seen Melani, or her new hubby, IP? What about Alex's widow, ZP? Where are those three?

They have not been mentioned as "POI" in this situation. And who knows, they may be just normal folks, who got added to this mess just by association.

I don't think that they should be discussed, Lori is the one who needs to answer the questions.

I think it will all hinge on Tammy's autopsy. If it comes back looking like murder, all hell will break loose and we'll be seeing Chad and Lori real quick. If the autopsy comes back with nothing, then who knows. This all may fade away. Remember, if Alex or someone got rid of the kids, Lori may truly have no idea where they are. This could go into Susan Cox Powell territory. All depends on the autopsy. MOO

I think it will all hinge on Tammy's autopsy. If it comes back looking like murder, all hell will break loose and we'll be seeing Chad and Lori real quick. If the autopsy comes back with nothing, then who knows. This all may fade away. Remember, if Alex or someone got rid of the kids, Lori may truly have no idea where they are. This could go into Susan Cox Powell territory. All depends on the autopsy. MOO

And also maybe Alex' autopsy... what if the results for both autopsies are similar?

Blame everything on Alex, including Tammy's death. Isn't it convenient that Alex is dead.

It may very well be, that the autopsy results of Alex's death is more relevant.

And also maybe Alex' autopsy... what if the results for both autopsies are similar?
I think they can get away with Alex's murder.
Blame everything on Alex, including Tammy's death. Isn't it convenient that Alex is dead.
That's why Chad needs to be sleeping with one eye open, if he's gone I think Lori can get away with everything MOO.

I cant imagine LE not pushing for expedition on the two autopsies especially when two minors who have gone missing might be in the care of murderers. Seems the sort of thing you dont just shrug your shoulders and mutter "backlog" to. Makes me think that preliminary results are already in, and they're no smoking gun. MOO

It may very well be, that the autopsy results of Alex's death is more relevant.
How could Tammy's death be Alex's fault without Chad's (and Lori's) involvement? What would be his motive? How would he get access to Tammy that night? What would be the manner of death? Why would his presence be necessary?

How could Tammy's death be Alex's fault without Chad's (and Lori's) involvement? What would be his motive? How would he get access to Tammy that night? What would be the manner of death? Why would his presence be necessary?

They wouldn't have to answer any of that. Who knows why crazy people fixate on anyone? Or for whatever reason.

If LE is looking for poison as LE have indicated, AC could have provided it. MOO.

It would be easier and much safer for them to "blend in" in Canada. ..... I bet they have "like minded friends" in Canada also.......Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, ????....... moo
Countries with no extradition treaty with US

Indonesia, Micronesia, Samoa...plenty of nice places, with beautiful beaches. A few million dollars, looks like a great place to live.

I wonder if Tammy Daybell had a life insurance policy?

I completely agree and LE indicated it would be a couple of weeks, about a week ago, so around a weeks time?

Watch this space.

ETA link. Mentions life insurance

Sheriff details what happened when deputies responded to Tammy Daybell's death as Lori Daybell's son makes a passionate plea | East Idaho News

“To my knowledge, he was responding like anybody would whose spouse had just passed away. That’s why the deputies didn’t suspect anything suspicious,” Humphries said.

A few days later, Humphries said his office was alerted by detectives in Arizona about the other deaths. Tammy’s body was exhumed from the Springville Evergreen Cemetary and an autopsy was performed. Investigators are waiting for autopsy lab results, which could take a few more weeks.

One question that has been raised is whether Tammy Daybell had a large life insurance policy. Humphries said he could not comment on that issue but confirmed it is being investigated.

“There is some information along those lines that I’m not at liberty to speak about right now,” he said."

Cult writer suspect in disappearance of step-kids 'may have poisoned 1st wife'

Here is a Sun article dated 7th Jan that mentions three weeks more for the autopsy results.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members