Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if LE really thinks the children are "endangered" then seems at least lori is "endangering" them by her behavior. why can't she be placed on a no-fly list? why don't the probable states charge her? if she shows up at an airport have her held as a fugitive and send her to the charging state.

if LE really thinks the children are "endangered" then seems at least lori is "endangering" them by her behavior. why can't she be placed on a no-fly list? why don't the probable states charge her? if she shows up at an airport have her held as a fugitive and send her to the charging state.
I absolutely think, 100%, they know exactly where Lori and Chad are. I think LE are just fine with her being wherever she is. Again, depending on the autopsy, they can bring her in real quick. MOO

She may already be long gone. That is what I think, the game was up when LEO came looking for JJ. They split. Probably drove to SLC, got on a plane, out of the country the next day.

It would be interesting to know when Lori and Chad met up, and how long this plan has been going..

They have nothing concrete to go on at this time. The best they have is the paperwork Charles submitted questioning Lori's mental health, but if she was cleared by the mental health eval and released that day, I cant see that holding up much for why she shouldn't have parenting rights over the kids. The stuff by KW and the landlord, and even the divorce documents, are all hearsay. A parent can place their kids under anothers care, nothing illegal about that. Until they get one of them on something more concrete, like something in the autopsies or removed Daybell evidence, what would they really have to charge them with that's more than a misdemeanor (which I believe lying to the police is, which they've been proven to have done)?

I think the best that can be done in the arrest route would be for KW to keep filing reports to child welfare claiming JJ is not being properly cared for. His meds not being refilled and his dog given away might support this case. If she can make a strong enough case that he might not be getting treated for his documented issues, they might order that a case worker physically make contact with JJ to verify his proper care. They still probably wouldn't have to reveal where he was if OK, but they would at least report back that he was OK and close the case. Only if they're still in the US of course.

.I too hate when I read that the family homeschooled and then the children were abused or missing or deceased- so everyone thinks we are harming our kids....I homeschooled my son up to college. So many misconceptions regarding homeschooling-one is I never did it for religious reasons, and I was in an inclusive homeschooling group with many others who were not homeschooling for religious reasons. And another is that our homeschoolers are missing out on socialization. What a crock! We had so many activities that were available, that we could have been out amongst other kids every single day if I wanted to, but then I would never get the lessons done! My son went to homeschool prom with his girlfriend (yes he had many girlfriends as a teenager and one was a public schooled girl!) two years in a row...and we also took a "senior trip" a month in Europe! Anyways..Virginia DOES require yearly testing in order to continue homeschooling. The best thing is that parents get to choose the test...but I digress, it has to be given by a proctor not the parent at a designated place by a certain month (usually done in a church classroom)

.I too hate when I read that the family homeschooled and then the children were abused or missing or deceased- so everyone thinks we are harming our kids....I homeschooled my son up to college. So many misconceptions regarding homeschooling-one is I never did it for religious reasons, and I was in an inclusive homeschooling group with many others who were not homeschooling for religious reasons. And another is that our homeschoolers are missing out on socialization. What a crock! We had so many activities that were available, that we could have been out amongst other kids every single day if I wanted to, but then I would never get the lessons done! My son went to homeschool prom with his girlfriend (yes he had many girlfriends as a teenager and one was a public schooled girl!) two years in a row...and we also took a "senior trip" a month in Europe! Anyways..Virginia DOES require yearly testing in order to continue homeschooling. The best thing is that parents get to choose the test...but I digress, it has to be given by a proctor not the parent at a designated place by a certain month (usually done in a church classroom)

Agreed, "homeschooling" can get a bad rap with a few rotten apples.

I have met several home schooled children, who were absolutely gifted. Of note, children who have disabilities, are still eligible for Special Education services, even if the parents choose to homeschool their children. The parents can opt to still receive Special Education services.

That is how I met several of the best parents I have ever had the opportunity to meet. Extraordinary people, who worked to provide exemplary support for their children.

Unfortunately, I don't put Lori Vallow in this same category.

Blaming Alex for everything wouldn't get them off the hook (well maybe for Charles' death). It Tammy's death proves to be murder, there's no way that Chad wasn't involved.
My point is if Tammy's autopsy comes back clean, they can blame Alex for everything with the kids. Alex is dead. If Tammy's autopsy comes back as a homicide, then they can get Chad. But if Chad is dead, then Lori can get away with everything. MOO

She may already be long gone. That is what I think, the game was up when LEO came looking for JJ. They split. Probably drove to SLC, got on a plane, out of the country the next day.

It would be interesting to know when Lori and Chad met up, and how long this plan has been going..

I've been wondering about the logistics. I *think* someone from Rexburg said Chad went on a Thanksgiving vacation with his family.

We know Lori and crew took off the day before Thanksgiving and most of them ended up in Vegas.

Lori and Chad (it seems) met up sometime after Thanksgiving.

Jmo

So where are Chad and Lori? Utah? Idaho? Arizona? California? Hawaii? Wyoming? Where are they?

MOO and speculation

My guess is that Chad and Lori are in Laie, Hawaii, an old LDS city of refuge and the home of approx. 70,000 LDS members, several stakes, 2 temples, and BYU-HI. And I don't think they plan on ever returning to the lower 48 (not to live/reside anyway).

Sadly, I think the children were either left with a cult member/family/group in ID, UT, or AZ, or were otherwise disposed of by AC sometime after 9/24 (and probably between 9/24 and 10/2) in one of those same states (also a slim possibility in NV). While this is pure speculation, we do know that in Jan '19 Lori reportedly told CV that she didn't want to have anything to do with the children anymore. The children have disappeared.

I don't know enough about state and federal laws to opine on whether Lori's leaving the children in the care of a cult member/family/group is a crime for which she could be prosecuted and extradited. I do think it's possible that TD's autopsy results (specifically if her cause of death is found to have been from poisoning) and other evidence found in that investigation could lead to charges being filed against CD, which could result in his extradition.

I am curious to see what they learn from AC's autopsy results (again, specifically whether his cause of death is found to have been from poisoning), though I don't think the results will help locate the children. I personally think AC committed suicide as a result of his involvement in some (or many) of the bizarre incidents that preceded his death in this case.

More pure speculation (hopefully not over the line, as I don't want any speculation on my part to hinder or distract from any investigation or sleuthing) but it would be especially interesting if it turns out that not only did both TD and AC die of poisoning, but that they died from the same poison.

My point is if Tammy's autopsy comes back clean, they can blame Alex for everything with the kids. Alex is dead. If Tammy's autopsy comes back as a homicide, then they can get Chad. But if Chad is dead, then Lori can get away with everything. MOO
I don't think Lori could blame Alex for everything with the kids. It was her who took JJ out of school. Even if he harmed them without her knowledge, how could she explain not getting in touch with them for months? If the kids are alive, maybe there won't be much blame to go around.

There are a lot of people who have visions in the LDSoffshoots like Colonia lebaron just south of the border. Maybe they found some like minds down that away.
At the moment, for different reasons, the LE, FBI, etc., are watching that area like hawks. One place they aren't is that general area.

Blaming Alex for everything wouldn't get them off the hook (well maybe for Charles' death). It Tammy's death proves to be murder, there's no way that Chad wasn't involved.

If it was poison, he wouldn't have to be. Somebody could have substituted something Tammy took regularly--aspirin, even vitamins--with something that would eventually kill her. That also would allow whoever did it to be far away when she finally succumbed.

MOO and speculation

My guess is that Chad and Lori are in Laie, Hawaii, an old LDS city of refuge and the home of approx. 70,000 LDS members, several stakes, 2 temples, and BYU-HI. And I don't think they plan on ever returning to the lower 48 (not to live/reside anyway).

Sadly, I think the children were either left with a cult member/family/group in ID, UT, or AZ, or were otherwise disposed of by AC sometime after 9/24 (and probably between 9/24 and 10/2) in one of those same states (also a slim possibility in NV). While this is pure speculation, we do know that in Jan '19 Lori reportedly told CV that she didn't want to have anything to do with the children anymore. The children have disappeared.

I don't know enough about state and federal laws to opine on whether Lori's leaving the children in the care of a cult member/family/group is a crime for which she could be prosecuted and extradited. I do think it's possible that TD's autopsy results (specifically if her cause of death is found to have been from poisoning) and other evidence found in that investigation could lead to charges being filed against CD, which could result in his extradition.

I am curious to see what they learn from AC's autopsy results (again, specifically whether his cause of death is found to have been from poisoning), though I don't think the results will help locate the children. I personally think AC committed suicide as a result of his involvement in some (or many) of the bizarre incidents that preceded his death in this case.

More pure speculation (hopefully not over the line, as I don't want any speculation on my part to hinder or distract from any investigation or sleuthing) but it would be especially interesting if it turns out that not only did both TD and AC die of poisoning, but that they died from the same poison.
Not Laie. Possibly Kauai, but Laie no. I've lived there, very mainstream LDS, nobody has basements, everybody knows everybody. They know all about this news story. I have friends who live there now. It would be incredibly difficult to hide in Laie. Kauai Is a much easier place to hide.

You simply can't do that in this country. There has to be reasonable suspicion of a crime, for starters, before they can be charged with anything. Only the state where the crime occurred can bring charges. If there were charges in Idaho, and a judge issued a warrant, they could be stopped as fugitives. If the court ordered them to produce the children and they didn't, they could be held in contempt of court and possibly fined or jailed. But that's about the limit of it at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove