Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's what the paintball episode was, it was a dumb plan, as Tammy obviously wasn't a scaredy-cat. Do you expect Tammy's death to be ruled a heart attack? I don't.
I find it hard to believe somebody tried to induce a heart attack in a healthy young (relatively) woman with a paintball gun.

I've been wondering about the logistics. I *think* someone from Rexburg said Chad went on a Thanksgiving vacation with his family.

We know Lori and crew took off the day before Thanksgiving and most of them ended up in Vegas.

Lori and Chad (it seems) met up sometime after Thanksgiving.

Jmo
You are correct. Rexburgsleuth states on Thread #6, page 25:

I know some of the adult children were not in church on the Sunday after Thanksgiving (Dec 1) and were on a family vacation that spanned multiple days. I know from this source and other primary sources that Chad was with them during part or all of it, and that Lori did not appear to be there. JJ and Tylee were also very likely not present.

I seem to recall that this vacation was in Hawaii. Can anyone confirm that? Odd that Lori didn’t join her new husband’s family. Because even if this was a healing trip to mourn the loss of Tammy - Dad Chad had already REMARRIED! If Chad was in Hawaii, this is after the exit from Idaho. Hawaii is an island and if he left the island on anything but a rowboat-the FBI knows where he went next.

edited for typos

I think it will all hinge on Tammy's autopsy. If it comes back looking like murder, all hell will break loose and we'll be seeing Chad and Lori real quick. If the autopsy comes back with nothing, then who knows. This all may fade away. Remember, if Alex or someone got rid of the kids, Lori may truly have no idea where they are. This could go into Susan Cox Powell territory. All depends on the autopsy. MOO
Yeah... hard to imagine they are waiting so long to pull the trigger on calling them suspects, what with so many weird deaths surrounding the missing kids. I'd like to think LEA know where they are, and once they find the results, go in for the arrest tout suite.

Or the gun jammed. Tammy said the person was firing, but nothing came out (thus her thinking the supposed paintball gun wasn't loaded).
I'm thinking it was a gun with a silencer, and he did fire and missed. Like he missed with BB. The video of the Warrant search in Salem shows them checking the lawn with metal detectors. If it was a semi auto (think it was) it would have ejected spent shells into the grass and easily found with a detector... just under snow now, too.

Sheriff details what happened when deputies responded to Tammy Daybell's death as Lori Daybell's son makes a passionate plea | East Idaho News

This article briefly mentioned that Tammy Daybell may have had a life insurance policy. With her death, at the time, ruled as "natural", the insurance policy was probably cashed out.

There was no reason not to pay it. This is very interesting.
Yeah, and Chad is said to have upped the $$ amount last spring, some 6 months before her passing. They could be running loose with $500k in cash. Cops and God only know.

When we were in Hawaii last fall, a local told us that one of the problems the state has been having is that end-timers of all stripes are moving into the remote parts of Maui and Kauai and taking over the shelters etc. where the marijuana growers used to live. Apparently legalization in the mainland states has put many of the Hawaiian growers out of business, but that's another topic.

There is a lot of very remote back country on Kauai, accessible only by foot or boat.
Kalalau Valley

But
I'm thinking it was a gun with a silencer, and he did fire and missed. Like he missed with BB. The video of the Warrant search in Salem shows them checking the lawn with metal detectors. If it was a semi auto (think it was) it would have ejected spent shells into the grass and easily found with a detector... just under snow now, too.
But if there were spent casings in the yard or drive where the incident occurred, I think they would have been found earlier by the officer who responded to Tammy's 911 call

One would think they wouldn't be looking again with a metal detector if they believed the earlier officers did a through job.
But they would possibly be looking again with a metal detector if they were looking for something metal but that was not a spent casing (or live round). All I'm saying is we don't know what they were looking for.

And I know it's been discussed before, but silencers don't silence, they slightly muffle. It's not the pfft you see on TV. It's loud. I don't think Tammy would have said it was a paint ball gun if it had been a rifle or a handgun that had actually been fired. You can also smell cordite. And, it would've been very hard for someone to have missed her.

If someone had just fired a real gun at you, would you, before running or doing anything else, would you have thought about hitting them with packs of your frozen food?

One would think they wouldn't be looking again with a metal detector if they believed the earlier officers did a through job.
But they would possibly be looking again with a metal detector if they were looking for something metal but that was not a spent casing (or live round). All I'm saying is we don't know what they were looking for.

And I know it's been discussed before, but silencers don't silence, they slightly muffle. It's not the pfft you see on TV. It's loud. I don't think Tammy would have said it was a paint ball gun if it had been a rifle or a handgun that had actually been fired. You can also smell cordite. And, it would've been very hard for someone to have missed her.

If someone had just fired a real gun at you, would you, before running or doing anything else, have thought about hitting them with packs of your frozen food?

Last edited:
I re-watched the Sheriff Humphries (Fremont County Sheriff) interview to hear what he said about the paintbull gun incident, but while watching it I noticed something I hadn't before, that is interesting as far as timeline is concerned (BBM).

Sheriff is talking about Tammy Daybell ’s death, and the police response on the morning of December 19. He says, they "…Contacted the coroner, coroner responded, and body was transported to the funeral home. The coroner went there also, to do a further examination, and she determined that there was nothing out of ordinary…natural causes. [Pause] A few days later, we started getting information out of Arizona that we maybe ought to take a closer look at this. As a result of that, we got a court order in December and had Tammy’s body exhumed and an autopsy was performed by the medical examiner in Utah…"

Did he misspeak, or underestimate, or was his department and/or Rexburg PD contacted by Arizona about Tammy's death *before* Chad and Tammy married? If yes, why?

Yeah, and Chad is said to have upped the $$ amount last spring, some 6 months before her passing. They could be running loose with $500k in cash. Cops and God only know.

Or more...how much was Tammy Daybell insured for? And Charles Daybell? Maybe even money from Tylee's father...meant for Tylee.

They may have a few million. That is plenty of money in Indonesia, or wherever they have landed.

I hope Chad is so happy with his new wife, Lori. o_O

He better sleep with one eye open!

Why are "we" so convinced Tammy can't possibly know the difference between a paintball gun and a gun?

Jmo
Because she quoted something like "They fired at me but I don't think it was loaded". Guns/ paintball guns don't "fire" if they arent loaded. Perhaps the absence of paint made it appear to her, unloaded. Close call bullets that went into the distance or grass may made it look like it was shooting blanks. Also, there isn't any record of officers using a metal detector the first time.. hence they did now. I think it's quite obvious they are looking for spent shell casings. If they land on grass they may disappear right away. I realize silencers dont silence a gun... she may thought however it was the sound a paintball gun makes. I havent been downwind of either a silencer or a paintball, am no expert on the difference, nor was she.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem