Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to figure out the paintball incident because I think TD must have known it was a paintball gun specifically, and not a real gun. And "scaring" someone to death is barely a real thing so I'd brushed that off.... but what if they were "feeding" her something to weaken her heart and were hoping that it would be enough to actually scare her to death? And when that didn't work they switched to plan B (some sort of acute poisoning). Maybe that is what you were implying but the pieces just fell together for me! Time for more research!

Edit: words, clarity
Pretty much what I was saying. Poison to weaken the heart then a trigger. Once that failed more poison but ended up killing her. Most likely the same poison in AC system. My wild guess is on arsenic. MOO.

Or more...how much was Tammy Daybell insured for? And Charles Daybell? Maybe even money from Tylee's father...meant for Tylee.

They may have a few million. That is plenty of money in Indonesia, or wherever they have landed.

I hope Chad is so happy with his new wife, Lori. o_O

He better sleep with one eye open!
I doubt that he could get a policy for $1M, seeing that she didn't have kids at home or a big job. Possible tho.

Why are "we" so convinced Tammy can't possibly know the difference between a paintball gun and a gun?

Jmo
Police don't appear convinced, or what do you think they were looking for with metal detectors? Paint? I know some people here have been arguing that Tammy just had to know that it was a paintball gun, but it would appear that even police doesn't think so.

Because she quoted something like "They fired at me but I don't think it was loaded". Guns/ paintball guns don't "fire" if they arent loaded. Perhaps the absence of paint made it appear to her, unloaded. Close call bullets that went into the distance or grass may made it look like it was shooting blanks. Also, there isn't any record of officers using a metal detector the first time.. hence they did now. I think it's quite obvious they are looking for spent shell casings. If they land on grass they may disappear right away. I realize silencers dont silence a gun... she may thought however it was the sound a paintball gun makes. I havent been downwind of either a silencer or a paintball, am no expert on the difference, nor was she.

BBM. My opinion. We don't know that. I've never been around a paintball gun in my life. I wouldn't assume someone was aiming a paintball gun at me unless I knew exactly what it was. Jmo

But she was in very good health.
I'm no insurance expert, but when applying once, I recall they gave me caps. That said, there's likely exceptions. But if he CHANGED group, she would have to be interviewed possibly, and Chad may have a policy on himself as well. (creepy convo with Lori about the bene coming right up no doubt) My FIL bought a policy on me at one time and it felt creepy. That said he had a bigger policy on himself and it eased my mind ha ha.

Because she quoted something like "They fired at me but I don't think it was loaded". Guns/ paintball guns don't "fire" if they arent loaded. Perhaps the absence of paint made it appear to her, unloaded. Close call bullets that went into the distance or grass may made it look like it was shooting blanks. Also, there isn't any record of officers using a metal detector the first time.. hence they did now. I think it's quite obvious they are looking for spent shell casings. If they land on grass they may disappear right away. I realize silencers dont silence a gun... she may thought however it was the sound a paintball gun makes. I havent been downwind of either a silencer or a paintball, am no expert on the difference, nor was she.

right, the officers that came when Tammy called them weren’t looking for paint even (let alone actual bullet casings) because she’d said it was an empty paintball gun.

BBM. My opinion. We don't know that. I've never been around a paintball gun in my life. I wouldn't assume someone was aiming a paintball gun at me unless I knew exactly what it was. Jmo

I wonder if any of the Daybell kids played paintball. It’s been said that Tammy probably knew how to shoot an actual gun, and would know the difference. But maybe it was a dart gun, meant to inject poison/infection into her bloodstream and help her die of “natural causes”.

Chad would have been a number one suspect. How many people had access to her medication and how many of them with a motive?
I imagine that someone would have noticed a change in Tammy’s health, besides a minor cough, if she were being poisoned over time. Wasn’t she sitting with him in church like 5 days before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove