Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking it was a gun with a silencer, and he did fire and missed. Like he missed with BB. The video of the Warrant search in Salem shows them checking the lawn with metal detectors. If it was a semi auto (think it was) it would have ejected spent shells into the grass and easily found with a detector... just under snow now, too.

did they find bullets at the BB shooting scene? You think by now LE has compared them to the evidence from the CV shooting, and maybe whatever they found at the Daybell house too?
and of course they will be comparing Tammy’s and Alex’s autopsies no doubt. Pray that AZ, ID and UT are working well together right now and there’s still a chance to find the kids alive!

I wonder if any of the Daybell kids played paintball. It’s been said that Tammy probably knew how to shoot an actual gun, and would know the difference. But maybe it was a dart gun, meant to inject poison/infection into her bloodstream and help her die of “natural causes”.

I wonder if Alex played paintball. Did he belong to a paintball club in AZ? Was he on a team roster? From looking online you'd think the Chandler/Gilbert/Phoenix/AZ area was the paintball capitol of the world. Would anyone (such as CR) know if AC owned paintball equipment(including possibly a mask)?

ETA (reference to mask)

Tammy was the VP of their publishing company and it sounds like she was a big part of the business (all finances, graphic design, etc.). Maybe this allowed her to qualify for a higher $ policy?

As for whether she knew much about guns, if you take a look through public posts of one of the Daybell children, you will see a post about another of the kids' first time shooting (well into adulthood). It didn't give me they impression they were a gun family. In fact, MOO, Chad didn't drink his own Kool-aid as far as actually doing any prepping/learning survival skills. Either he's not a true believer or he thinks his status will afford him the opportunity to live off the prepping done by others. Again, MOO.

Edited to add it could just be coincidence**

Not sure if anyone caught that Justin Lum had an interesting male/female murder/attempted suicide story on Twitter today in Tempe, AZ...just a few miles basically from Gilbert, AZ... Check out the truck in the pic. It looks very similar to the Ford truck that was at the scene of Charles' murder

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">MURDER/SUICIDE ATTEMPT INVESTIGATION: Tempe Police still on the scene since 10AM. A woman is dead &amp; a man is in the hospital w/ life threatening injuries. Police found the two here with gunshot wounds. Initially a car burglary call, now a domestic violence incident. <a href="#fox10phoenix hashtag on Twitter">#fox10phoenix</a> <a href="Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/Ybv0aWcy19</a></p>&mdash; Justin Lum Fox 10 (@jlumfox10) <a href="Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter">January 18, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Edited to add it could just be coincidence**

Not sure if anyone caught that Justin Lum had an interesting male/female murder/attempted suicide story on Twitter today in Tempe, AZ...just a few miles basically from Gilbert, AZ... Check out the truck in the pic. It looks very similar to the Ford truck that was at the scene of Charles' murder

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">MURDER/SUICIDE ATTEMPT INVESTIGATION: Tempe Police still on the scene since 10AM. A woman is dead &amp; a man is in the hospital w/ life threatening injuries. Police found the two here with gunshot wounds. Initially a car burglary call, now a domestic violence incident. <a href="#fox10phoenix hashtag on Twitter">#fox10phoenix</a> <a href="Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/Ybv0aWcy19</a></p>&mdash; Justin Lum Fox 10 (@jlumfox10) <a href="Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter">January 18, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Someone mentioned this earlier today - although I can't find that post now.

Took me a minute to find the picture with truck

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

I'm thinking it was a gun with a silencer, and he did fire and missed. Like he missed with BB. The video of the Warrant search in Salem shows them checking the lawn with metal detectors. If it was a semi auto (think it was) it would have ejected spent shells into the grass and easily found with a detector... just under snow now, too.

Let us just think about this.
It would have been just a matter of 3 feet.
To say that someone could miss shooting a person if he was standing at the rear of the car and she was by the side of her car is preposterous. And she stated that he shot at her several times.
She identified it as a paintball gun. I have the follow up posts on the private Facebook page. Unfortunately those cannot be posted.
You know....msm and all

Not sure this is related, but here's the streetview location where Justin Lum was standing to report on the Tempe murder/suicide attempt:
Google Maps

Justin Lum Fox 10‏Verified account @jlumfox10

MURDER/SUICIDE ATTEMPT INVESTIGATION: Tempe Police still on the scene since 10AM. A woman is dead & a man is in the hospital w/ life threatening injuries. Police found the two here with gunshot wounds. Initially a car burglary call, now a domestic violence incident. #fox10phoenix

Video of Justin reporting here: PD: Woman dead, man injured after shooting in Tempe
Police seem to be processing a BMW car at the scene.

The Ford truck in the background of the scene is the same model as the one seen outside the home where Charles Vallow was shot to death:
EOmPVV1U0AA9PE6.jpg:large
0vd1IQl_

(Both photos are from Justin Lum's Twitter)

More MSM coverage of the Tempe scene:
PD: 1 dead, 1 hurt in Tempe shooting
Woman dead, man transported to hospital after Tempe shooting
Tempe police: Woman killed, man wounded in attempted murder-suicide

This happened at 10 AM but LE still have not released of the identity of the man and woman. I understand they have to verify their identities and notify family first but I feel like there would have been a Saturday Press Conference or at least a written Press Release Update if this was Lori and Chad. I'm leaning towards it being unrelated and the same truck model is a coincidence. MOO.

Let us just think about this.
It would have been just a matter of 3 feet.
To say that someone could miss shooting a person if he was standing at the rear of the car and she was by the side of her car is preposterous. And she stated that he shot at her several times.
She identified it as a paintball gun. I have the follow up posts on the private Facebook page. Unfortunately those cannot be posted.
You know....msm and all
Ask the FBI? They went there looking for bullet casings. Why not?

Not sure this is related, but here's the streetview location where Justin Lum was standing to report on the Tempe murder/suicide attempt:
Google Maps

MURDER/SUICIDE ATTEMPT INVESTIGATION: Tempe Police still on the scene since 10AM. A woman is dead & a man is in the hospital w/ life threatening injuries. Police found the two here with gunshot wounds. Initially a car burglary call, now a domestic violence incident. #fox10phoenix

Video of Justin reporting here: PD: Woman dead, man injured after shooting in Tempe

The Ford truck in the background of the scene is the same model as the one seen outside the home where Charles Vallow was shot to death:
0vd1IQl_

This happened at 10 AM but LE still have not released of the identity of the man and woman. I understand they have to verify their identities and notify family first but I feel like there would have been a Saturday Press Conference or at least a written Press Release Update if this was Lori and Chad. I'm leaning towards it being unrelated and the same truck model is a coincidence. MOO.
Very interesting. I won’t be surprised if they meet a similar end.

That’s interesting. The truck looks identical.
I think the actual address for that location will be 2420 w 1st #58
Google Maps

0vd1IQl_

Google Maps

I don't think so. Looks like maybe it happened at a storage facility or maybe a business....It looks like a crime of passion....(at least that used to be the saying when someone got real mad at someone they knew)

I've been following along and am finally breaking into the convo here. Anyway, I can't imagine Lori as the type to do much work as going through the trouble of selling off goods. However, I can very well see her as boss and having Alex, her devoted brother/employee do it at her command.

I agree with this. Lori’s friend said she did order a lot of prepping supplies online at one point, maybe we should be looking for those transactions.

As we are on the "paintball" subject again, I just want to say that if the gun did shoot anything and missed, the shooter could have come back and retrieved anything that was left. The shooter was between the house and the car based on the poster who stated Tammy always reversed in to park, so any projectiles would have been towards the road. Also, I found this interesting article about tranquilizer guns and a substance called M99.

Use of Animal Tranquilizer Guns in Humans

Eta I found a list of 10 bad substances which includes M99 at number 8. It states it can kill by just being on the skin. There is also another substance that can be sprayed in the air. :-(

Here Are 10 Of The Scariest Drugs In The World

Last edited:
BBM and snipped for focus

I sincerely doubt it was Lori and Charles but if it was it wouldn’t surprise me that it hasn’t been announced yet for a few reasons:

1). They may worry if the kids are still alive whoever is harboring them might decide to harm them so they can join Lori.

2). I expect L and C abandoned their previous identity and have been carrying fake IDs. If that’s the case LE would need some forensic evidence to positively identify them. Especially if the gunshot wounds were to the head.

3). If it were them, the SWHTF as soon as their identities were released. Everyone’s Sunday (or long weekend) would be shot. LE might want to take a day or two to notify family and get their ducks in a row before facing the press.

MOO

Last edited:
Google Maps

0vd1IQl_

still no names being released but it looks like the male died later at the hospital.
Police investigating deadly double shooting in Tempe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member