Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of who is not talking, Colby seems to have gotten real quiet. Has anyone else noticed that? Jmo
I noticed that his youtube post that addressed "MOM" was in the news a few times. Perhaps he is waiting for an answer. If she doesn't answer that video, don't think she's going to. And then also, if she DID answer him, might be a reason for him to go quiet about all of it.

Speaking of who is not talking, Colby seems to have gotten real quiet. Has anyone else noticed that? Jmo
I'm not sure what more he could have done after appealing directly to his mother. IMO he probably gave any information that he had (may not have been much) to the police already. I was thinking about the people who never made a (public) stand about the case.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what more he could do after appealing directly to his mother. IMO he probably gave any information that he had (may not have been much) to the police already. I was thinking about the people who never made a (public) stand about the case.
Yes, the people who may know Chad and Lori best, from people associated with them through PaP and AVOW, are all publicly silent. I wouldn't be surprised if there end up being quite a number of "obstruction of justice" charges coming from this by the end of it.

Chad didn't have to learn survival skills, when TSHTF, he thought that the world would end. Rapture for everyone, the end.
I was going to ask what TSHTF means but I think I have worked it out now. I'm gonna use that one. :)
They went there and took a lot of things. Can you link MSM where they stated they were looking for bullet casings? I missed it. Otherwise, it's speculation. Jmo
They were using a metal detector in the driveway area fairly close to the house. If she backed in that would roughly be where she parked and the masked guy would have been. They were definitely looking for something metal. So casings or actual bullets would be the logical thing. Could have been looking for a knife but she was not threatened with a knife. What do you think they were looking for? I do think it is significant they were using a metal detector if and could signify they now disbelieve it was a paintball gun. No metal would likely be coming from a paintball gun.

I noticed that his youtube post that addressed "MOM" was in the news a few times. Perhaps he is waiting for an answer. If she doesn't answer that video, don't think she's going to. And then also, if she DID answer him, might be a reason for him to go quiet about all of it.
In what form would she answer him directly if the video reached her at all?

Yes, the people who may know Chad and Lori best, from people associated with them through PaP and AVOW, are all publicly silent. I wouldn't be surprised if there end up being quite a number of "obstruction of justice" charges coming from this by the end of it.
There is only one who is not silent but we can only quote where that has been in MSM.

In what form would she answer him directly if the video reached her at all?
In comments under it? Has anyone checked that?

I found this article with Colby's video has quite a few comments. The very last one 15 hours ago is interesting, although not from Lori, it is worth a look nonetheless.

To be able to see the comments you probably have to go and find it direct from you tube as I have discovered that in the past.

Last edited:
I was also thinking about their family who might (speculation) believe their explanation that it's all about the custody battle and see the authorities as being in the wrong.

Oh, I never saw that, but rather, more people insisting it had to be a paintball gun and questioning why cops would bother looking for casings. As in "He was only 3 feet away, he couldn't possibly miss if shooting a real gun"...(wth?) Aren't you all in when the cops want to do a thorough job?
Well the person who shot at BB in his car from CV's passing jeep also missed, so wasn't a good shot either. We are looking for a bad shooter so maybe it wasn't Alex. I presume they have checked the bullets and casings from CV's killing to those from BB's attempt anyway.

Paintball vs. Real gun. In this day and age I would think anyone would assume real gun first. She had to be almost 100 % certain it was a paintball gun to try and hit at them with her frozen food.
Now here I am really reaching (and I hate when people do that) but would she be exposed to paint balling? IMO What a great wholesome family activity especially if you thought the second coming was near or for research for Chad's book. As I said really making a stretch.
Finally, could you load different ammo in a paintball gun? Read marbles (but you don't want to do that!!).
I think it safe to assume the LE was covering their bases by searching with metal detectors regardless of what exactly the weapon was.

Well the person who shot at BB in his car from CV's passing jeep also missed, so wasn't a good shot either. We are looking for a bad shooter so maybe it wasn't Alex. I presume they have checked the bullets and casings from CV's killing to those from BB's attempt anyway.
I'd sure hope so, but it's not foolproof. Once a gun is used in a crime (or homicide like Charles') it's hot... any further use would tie it back. You can always get another gun. But some perps dont.

IMO IF the people from PaP/AVOW are hiding the kids, it must be only a tiny number that is in on it. Did most of those people even know before the story broke out that Lori's children existed?

I was going to ask what TSHTF means but I think I have worked it out now. I'm gonna use that one. :)

"GMAFB" is my new favorite now. Especially if anyone connected to Lori, has actually been hiding these kids.

I guess that is preferable to an alternative. But, why on earth would any Mother, actually refer to her child as "dead". That is beyond creepy. Big time.

IMO IF the people from PaP/AVOW are hiding the kids, it must be only a tiny number that is in on it. Did most of those people even know before the story broke out that Lori's children existed?
Good question. PaP put out a Cease and Desist request, they don't want to be involved. On AVOW Chad had a sub channel with, some say, upwards of 100k subscribers? Advise if I'm wrong. The level of involvement is unknown, but obviously it's there... One of the mysteries I hope LEA uncover.

Paintball vs. Real gun. In this day and age I would think anyone would assume real gun first. She had to be almost 100 % certain it was a paintball gun to try and hit at them with her frozen food.
Now here I am really reaching (and I hate when people do that) but would she be exposed to paint balling? IMO What a great wholesome family activity especially if you thought the second coming was near or for research for Chad's book. As I said really making a stretch.
Finally, could you load different ammo in a paintball gun? Read marbles (but you don't want to do that!!).
I think it safe to assume the LE was covering their bases by searching with metal detectors regardless of what exactly the weapon was.

I agree that LE was simply covering all circumstances. You asked if she had been exposed to paintballing? I say "yes" as the youth(young men and young women) in the ward had been on paintball outings. And Tammy had been a leader in the young women at the time.

I'm not sure what more he could have done after appealing directly to his mother. IMO he probably gave any information that he had (may not have been much) to the police already. I was thinking about the people who never made a (public) stand about the case.

I don't think he could have either. I think I'm a bit concerned for him. I can't imagine being in his position. Jmo

They were using a metal detector in the driveway area fairly close to the house. If she backed in that would roughly be where she parked and the masked guy would have been. They were definitely looking for something metal. So casings or actual bullets would be the logical thing. Could have been looking for a knife but she was not threatened with a knife. What do you think they were looking for? I do think it is significant they were using a metal detector if and could signify they now disbelieve it was a paintball gun. No metal would likely be coming from a paintball gun.

I don't know what they were looking for. Bullets, keys, jewelry, who knows.

Don't get me wrong. It does make sense they were looking for bullets. But it makes sense they were looking for bullets if the reframed story of "she has no clue how to tell a gun and a paintball gun apart" is applied.

There are lots of objects to be found with metal detectors. Why narrow it to "oh, it's casings"?

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member