Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did the Paintball Person get to and from the Daybell house? Surely he/she didn't just walk. Did they get a ride? Or drive over there on their own? Where was the getaway car? Was it a Jeep? A truck?

Was someone parked around the corner, or... across the street, waiting for Tammy to get home? Maybe Tammy wasn't the original target...

Makes me wonder if the bio mother or father of JJ could have a legit custody chance in this case? What do posters think?

No, they had to terminate parental rights for the adoption. The Grandparents of JJ would be the ones who could step up for custody of JJ, stating that Lori Vallow is an unfit mother due to medical and educational neglect.

The 100k subscribers is wrong. They have 13K subscribers for the main site/forum going by the largest number that has been claimed (right on their front page). Others have reported that this large number is the number of people who have subscribed to get access for as little as a month and then dropped it with the number of people active (aka paid subscription) as of this month being closer to 3-4,000.

However, that number is for those who are in the main forum. Some subset of these people paid an additional fee to participate in Chad's subforum. IMO, if we make a really high assumption that 1,000 people subscribed to Chad's forum (25-30% of the total subscribers to the main forum) then the amount of money he was getting, something we thought could have been significant upfront, while maybe nice to have, probably wasn't significant either. The main forum costs about $5 a month (less if done in yearly chunks) and I'd think a sub forum would cost less. I'd also assume that Chad didn't get the full amount. Something like $1 or $2 a month and getting half the money with the other half going to those who run the AVOW site might be reasonable. Or it might be too high. But if that's in the ballpark then we're talking $500-1,000 a month coming from this.

https://www.ldsavow.com/forum/showgroups.php?styleid=21

Here’s a list of members/groups in AVOW, I didn’t count the number of subscribers but doesn’t look to be that more than a 1,000? GRI is the newsletter CHad put out, it looks like there is an option to only subscribe to that, and that group is small or has dwindled significantly.

I found this by doing a google search of the website: site: www.avow.com search term

I used a name that is associated with this case for my search term.

This is copied from a post from @Onsdag

“As well I have an email from AVOW and the GRI newsletter, dated October 31, which Chad Daybell authored and published, wherein he personally describes in a little more detail the circumstances surrounding her passing. I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to quote from or cite this email as it's not a MSM source, but it too paints a picture of her passing away peacefully in her sleep, much like the obituary.”

How did the Paintball Person get to and from the Daybell house? Surely he/she didn't just walk. Did they get a ride? Or drive over there on their own? Where was the getaway car? Was it a Jeep? A truck?

Was someone parked around the corner, or... across the street, waiting for Tammy to get home? Maybe Tammy wasn't the original target...

See that is the thing...
This mystery person just flat disappeared
There was no car witnessed rapidly leaving the scene. No neighbors saw a person running down the road.
Tammy stated the man ran around to the back of the house. From there...nothing.
Perhaps he never left the property.

Makes me wonder if the bio mother or father of JJ could have a legit custody chance in this case? What do posters think?

I'd call it a stretch, at best. Certainly not a fight that could be fought without a significant financial investment or an attorney willing to take on the fight pro bono. And if JJ isn't found it is moot. But if JJ is found alive then whatever story she spins would have to be attrocious, IMO, for his bio mom to have any kind of a chance. I'm not sure that at this point she'd have standing for any cause of action. MOO.

According to Tammy the paintball assassin left the scene by running around the side and to the back of the house not towards the road. The back has nothing there - they live on a 3 acre plot.

I just had a thought while thinking about this. If this was a real gun with a sight scope and therefore bullets, perhaps Chad had a look around the area, (which you would do anyway right) and found bullets or something but did not say anything because he was implicated. That didn't work so another plan was hatched which did work maybe.

See that is the thing...
There was no car witnessed rapidly leaving the scene. No neighbors saw a person running down the road.

So it was definitely a man? Could he have hidden in one of those sheds or outbuildings that LE was searching? Maybe he stayed in there for a while, and left when the coast was clear.

I'd call it a stretch, at best. Certainly not a fight that could be fought without a significant financial investment or an attorney willing to take on the fight pro bono. And if JJ isn't found it is moot. But if JJ is found alive then whatever story she spins would have to be attrocious, IMO, for his bio mom to have any kind of a chance. I'm not sure that at this point she'd have standing for any cause of action. MOO.
But if it comes with a $2million dollar insurance payout that would take care of attorney costs or pro bono as it is a high profile case as you say, it could be worth a shot.

So it was definitely a man? Could he have hidden in one of those sheds or outbuildings that LE was searching? Maybe he stayed in there for a while, and left when the coast was clear.
I understand her son searched for 45 minutes. Can't remember where I saw that - possibly on here from one of the local posters. MOO.

Well, we know Alex managed to shoot Charles in the chest twice, but it's a lot harder to hit someone in a moving car, than someone standing in a living room. I would like to know where Alex was on Oct 2nd. Since Charles Vallow's car was used in the attempted murder of BB, the list of people who would have access to the car is presumably quite limited. Did that car made it to Rexburg and then back to Arizona? If so, list of people who could have used it would be even more limited. Which really makes it hard for me to understand why police couldn't solve that crime. Especially considering the shooting is reportedly on surveillance video, and thus can't be passed of as self-defense or natural causes.
You have a crime on video, you know car is registered to a man who is dead (thus couldn't be driving it). The person being shot it is a husband of Lori's niece, so not likely some random dude stole the car and is going around shooting at people.
If you can't solve that crime, what can you solve?
Only 1 of 4 people could have been driving that and they have the vehicle so DNA could tell them who was driving. They are all family members and they would have Alex's DNA as they have his body, so as you say it is not rocket science.

I agree the generalization is offensive. But, yes, she might not have known the difference. It was dark and between 8:30 and 9:15 at night given the time the meeting would have ended and her son's post about looking for the perp for 45 minutes--posted at 10. I have other reasons, but LE is still actively investigating this incident in the case.

Edit: added "dark and". Sunset was 6:53 p.m. in Rexburg on Oct 9th
Bumping RS post about the 45 minutes.

According to Tammy the paintball assassin left the scene by running around the side and to the back of the house not towards the road. The back has nothing there - they live on a 3 acre plot.

I just had a thought while thinking about this. If this was a real gun with a sight scope and therefore bullets, perhaps Chad had a look around the area, (which you would do anyway right) and found bullets or something but did not say anything because he was implicated. That didn't work so another plan was hatched which did work maybe.
I don’t think Chad was the shooter, but it is certainly possible he hid the shooter for a while MOO

Here’s a list of members/groups in AVOW, I didn’t count the number of subscribers but doesn’t look to be that more than a 1,000? GRI is the newsletter CHad put out, it looks like there is an option to only subscribe to that, and that group is small or has dwindled significantly.

I found this by doing a google search of the website: site: www.avow.com search term

I used a name that is associated with this case for my search term.

And a Zulema Pastenes in listed as a member, a Julie Rowe and a user name foxylady in Arizona

I did a count of the number of lines of text in the section labeled "registered users." Some entries have two lines (a user name and a location) and some only a single line with the user name. The number of lines I got was 3,411. I'd guess that well under half have locations with the number of registered users falling somewhere in the 2-3,-000 range, probably closer to the top of that range than the bottom. Probably less than the 3,000 someone had estimated previously, but not a lot lower.

I understand her son searched for 45 minutes. Can't remember where I saw that - possibly on here from one of the local posters. MOO.
I don't recall, but was LE called that evening? Was it a 911 call? Did they come by while the son was searching?

And where was Chad? I guess he wasn't around, or he would've been searching with his son... but didn't Tammy yell out for Chad?

Just a brief timeline.
Tammy made that initial post at 9:30 pm
I imagine the actual incident happened about 9:10-9:15
Her son posted roughly 10 ish that he had been searching the area for 45 min.
At 10:04 pm, She posted that LE had arrived and were searching the area
Chad was never mentioned

See that is the thing...

But that area is pretty rural. It looked to me like once he ran behind the house there isn't much back there other than outbuildings that are part of Chad's property. If they went around the house to the road just south of Chad's there is another house on the SE corner, but it also has outbuildings that could have maybe be used to hide in or behind. Whatever darkness there was would make it tougher to spot anyone leaving the area on foot although depending on how they tried to leave (through the fields or down the road) I can see some difficulty in moving very fast.

You'd have a better idea how realistic any of that would be. Maybe I'm off base, but looking at the area using Google earth and street view that was my impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member