Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much of this case reminds me of a couple of songs by a Southern new wave band I used to really like and go see play in the Atlanta music scene during the early '80's: The Swimming Pool Q's. In particular, their songs "Stick In My Hand", "Poison" ("She's Bringing Down the Poison"), and "Little Misfit". Man, what a time. Lucky to still be alive

This is the first sample I’ve read of Chad’s writing. :eek: It reads like the opening lines of a romance novel. “Charming Southern accent?” “evening presentation?” “farewell hug?” I get a strange vibe from the way he describes this meeting.

Maybe he should write erotica next. :eek::confused:

Seriously though, I have heard that particular genre pays very well, and the audience is huge.

Funny enough when "50 Shades of Grey" came out, it had a lot of controversy among LDS members. It obviously is not approved by our religion, but you had those that went regardless. It was a hot topic in the LDS forums at one time. MOO

Gosh, not sure I'll ever catch up with these threads, lol.

I hate to say this because I realize there are still a few people out there hoping that JJ and Tylee are okay, but with the news that LE/FBI plan on searching Yellowstone area when it thaws, AND because CD was a grave digger for many years, I think it's important to share what I've found researching this from different angles..

There is a place near Chads home just outside of Rexburg where in 2015 according to Chads website, he and his family (parents/ sibling/ kids etc.) Vacationed called Island Point in ID. It's just north and off Rt 20. Chad claims this is the place where "God" first spoke to him and told him he would move to Idaho... There are lots of deeply wooded spaces in the area not to mention a big lake, and he knows it well... (Several pictures taken both with his kids and his wife Tammy at this location) I believe if he were burying either remains or even weapons, he would chose an area he was familiar with, that is not often searched. Plus Rt 20 is the way he would likely drive to Yellowstone. I'm just hoping LE may have some GPS or cell tower info that places them in either this area, OR just a bit further north again near Rt. 20 at a trail called Bottleneck Lake hiking trail.
Why Bottleneck... This is an area local hikers in Id say is remote and less traveled then many other trails. This is a place CL and his kids have also been (as per website) Also (and take this with a huge grain of Salt) a well known Medium, who has both worked in LE, and helped them in missing persons cases previously,( I spoke to her and if any family or close friends in this case wish to contact her, she will freely read for them directly), had a vision about this case, she has several Youtubes (not sure how to post them, or if anyone would even be interested) with what exactly she picked up on the two children... And, she does believe they are no longer alive. I could explain more of the details but not sure anyone here cares to hear them because obviously it's Opinion Only. BUT maybe just maybe there is some kind of evidence or record of Chad or Lori or even Tylee's Cell phone being near these area's. Because LE are starting to search for remains or will be at the thaw, I felt it important to post here in the hopes that maybe it will help and someone who knows the area will read it.

Sending love and prayers, to JJ and Tylee and everyone who loves them!!

TLDR, JMO, MOO!

Can I ask members (& perhaps mods) for a point of clarification here? It's not really about the specific issue referred to in the quote above, but just more generally.

To me the requirement to have a MSM or LE (or VI) link would seem to apply most directly to facts and assertions made about POI actions/background. It does not seem to make sense for more general issues of discussion.

For example, here are a few issues I've weighed in on over the past few days: the cultural reputation of Rexburg within the LDS community, LDS seminaries, and the difficulty of accessing the so-called "Zone of Death" through Yellowstone Park's main entrances/roads. I've asserted things to the best of my knowledge as facts, and I think the consensus of the board has generally agreed with me.

But my sources have been my own experience in LDS culture generally and the combination of a little personal familiarity with Yellowstone plus some Google searches for maps. They haven't been MSM or LE. In fact, I suspect, if we could only rely on MSM or LE for these types of issues, we'd still have no satisfactory answers to the questions that arose on these because MSM and LE probably never addressed those issues.

So my question is how broadly or narrowly should the MSM/LE sourcing requirement be construed? Thanks in advance to those who chime in.

I'm obviously not a moderator, but wanted to thank you for your weighing in on those issues of religion that have come up. IMO, you, more than any of the other commenters (myself definitely included) have been able to give knowledgeable and what I've viewed as balanced, unbiased thoughts on these subjects. You don't shy away from issues that are potentially problematic to some devout members, yourself included, but also don't attack or over state things like some of us (glances away from the mirror) might be inclined to do. We had some conflict early on in these threads because the devout Mormons felt attacked and defensive at times, not always reasonably, IMO. But everyone having their hands slapped a few times we'd hit a happy medium, but I think you've taken us to the next level in our discourse on the religious subjects when they come up.

MOO

Whoa...Jason Mow who did the preparing a people podcast a few posts up (thanks for posting! I don't know how to credit the person who did) with Lori and Chad and Melanie Gibb used to be a cop in PHX? Interesting considering how the Chandler police (mis)handled the Charles Vallow investigation. Insider influence? Jason Mow said he retired in 2017, but maybe he had friends?
I always thought that from day one.

In my opinion, LV/CD will blame everything on The Woodcocks and Alex. This will become like Casey Anthony case. All about child abuse etc. Seems to be her go to story. Now if TB autopsy comes back suspicious, does CD blame Alex , or maybe throw one his children who were at house under the bus? To save LV.? Just silly questions..thank you

I hate to say this because I realize there are still a few people out there hoping that JJ and Tylee are okay, but with the news that LE/FBI plan on searching Yellowstone area when it thaws, AND because CD was a grave digger for many years, I think it's important to share what I've found researching this from different angles..

There is a place near Chads home just outside of Rexburg where in 2015 according to Chads website, he and his family (parents/ sibling/ kids etc.) Vacationed called Island Point in ID. It's just north and off Rt 20. Chad claims this is the place where "God" first spoke to him and told him he would move to Idaho... There are lots of deeply wooded spaces in the area not to mention a big lake, and he knows it well... (Several pictures taken both with his kids and his wife Tammy at this location) I believe if he were burying either remains or even weapons, he would chose an area he was familiar with, that is not often searched. Plus Rt 20 is the way he would likely drive to Yellowstone. I'm just hoping LE may have some GPS or cell tower info that places them in either this area, OR just a bit further north again near Rt. 20 at a trail called Bottleneck Lake hiking trail.
Why Bottleneck... This is an area local hikers in Id say is remote and less traveled then many other trails. This is a place CL and his kids have also been (as per website) Also (and take this with a huge grain of Salt) a well known Medium, who has both worked in LE, and helped them in missing persons cases previously,( I spoke to her and if any family or close friends in this case wish to contact her, she will freely read for them directly), had a vision about this case, she has several Youtubes (not sure how to post them, or if anyone would even be interested) with what exactly she picked up on the two children... And, she does believe they are no longer alive. I could explain more of the details but not sure anyone here cares to hear them because obviously it's Opinion Only. BUT maybe just maybe there is some kind of evidence or record of Chad or Lori or even Tylee's Cell phone being near these area's. Because LE are starting to search for remains or will be at the thaw, I felt it important to post here in the hopes that maybe it will help and someone who knows the area will read it.

TLDR, JMO, MOO!

I really don't think you're allowed to post psychic stuff on this site. Jmo

And really good thinking on those other areas. LE hasn't stated the obvious but if they really are planning to search in Yellowstone they must feel Tylee is deceased. And have a pretty good idea of where to search. But it's still good to have these other ideas. Jmo

I wonder if she actually wanted to stay in Hawaii and fight extradition, but her lawyer hit her with a "Lori, we got bigger fish to fry, you're not getting out, let's go back to Idaho you sicko".
I don't think that any of the characters in this bizarre, tragic saga are long term thinkers or strategists. Lori seems to lurch from crisis to crisis and just deals with things as they come up. Defendents don't fight state to state extradition. They have two choices, but the outcome is always the same, they are moved to the state where the offense happened. the first choice they have is whether or not they want to waive extradition. If they do, plans are made immediately for the transfer. If they want an extradition hearing, the only issue is whether or not they are the person named on extradition request. There is no discussion of the original offenses. After it is proved that she is, in fact, the person named in the request, she goes back to Idaho. I think she really thought she had a shot at getting bail and was going to get out in Hawaii. Obviously, she had planned in advance that if she didn't get bail she might as well go back to Idaho. There was no reason to stay in jail in Hawaii. I think that is the extent of her planning at this point.

TLDR, JMO, MOO!

A few minor corrections and some comments.

That's Island Park, not Island Point.

Not really important, but the way I've seen the story he was on his way home (to Utah at the time) when he stopped for gas in St Anthony (just north of Rexburg) and God spoke to him then, as he was looking south over the area where Salem and Sugar City are (where he eventually moved) telling him he would soon live there.

I'm somewhat familiar with the area of Island Park and agree with your point about that area having a lot of places that could be good to dispose of a body or bodies. However ...

I'd never heard of Bottleneck Lake. It didn't ring a bell with me at all. But you said you got there by going further on highway 20. So I went looking for it, thinking maybe it was outside of the area I know well. I thought when you said going further it would be continuing east on highway 20 since (while really more north in this stretch) you'd be going east from Rexburg to Island Park. But then highway 20 goes through Yellowstone park and across Wyoming. I didn't find a Bottleneck Lake that way, but found one if you were to go west instead. But that's going away from Yellowstone when leaving Rexburg. It's in the boundaries of Craters of the Moon National Monument. Also could potentially be a good place to dump a body, but not really in the same area as others that have been discussed, nor as likely, IMO, as the others for someone from Rexburg to use. (I think they have a lot more logical places closer.)

Last edited:
Can I ask members (& perhaps mods) for a point of clarification here? It's not really about the specific issue referred to in the quote above, but just more generally.

To me the requirement to have a MSM or LE (or VI) link would seem to apply most directly to facts and assertions made about POI actions/background. It does not seem to make sense for more general issues of discussion.

For example, here are a few issues I've weighed in on over the past few days: the cultural reputation of Rexburg within the LDS community, LDS seminaries, and the difficulty of accessing the so-called "Zone of Death" through Yellowstone Park's main entrances/roads. I've asserted things to the best of my knowledge as facts, and I think the consensus of the board has generally agreed with me.

But my sources have been my own experience in LDS culture generally and the combination of a little personal familiarity with Yellowstone plus some Google searches for maps. They haven't been MSM or LE. In fact, I suspect, if we could only rely on MSM or LE for these types of issues, we'd still have no satisfactory answers to the questions that arose on these because MSM and LE probably never addressed those issues.

So my question is how broadly or narrowly should the MSM/LE sourcing requirement be construed? Thanks in advance to those who chime in.
I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but it really depends on the statement. For example, if you said "The xyz area of Yellowstone is not very busy", it could be followed by MOO (maybe implying you have been there and that is the impression you have), a link specific to that area showing visitor count, or taken at face value if you were a "verified Yellowstone park ranger". But other than information specifically about POIs or victims in the case, I feel like MOO, IMO, IME (in my experience) are perfectly valid qualifiers, and if someone takes issue with what someone else has to say, they can scroll and roll, or report. Moo.

She was attending "early morning seminary". Which is considered an elective class as far as schools are concerned.

I attended in H.S. and can tell you what it was like back then.

It was typically around an hour, and was similar to what most religions would call "bible study".

Each year you would focus on one of the canonical scriptures the LDS church uses.
These include: The Bible (KJV), The Book of Mormon, Doctrine & Covenants, & the Pearl of Great Price.

If I recall correctly, the bible was taught over two years (old and new testament), The book of Mormon for one year, and D&C/Pearl of Great Price for one year.

We would study a section at a time, discuss it. Do fun activities, watch Church videos about the topics. Then have a test on it. These were not difficult tests, basically if you read the assignments you would easily pass the tests.

I can say this, it was one of the easiest classes I ever took. It was designed to give students an entry level understanding of the gospel.

I've talked to friends who attended Catholic school, they have a much better understanding of the Bible, the context and history of it as well.

Hopefully, that gives everyone a general idea of what Seminary was like back then. MOO

I have raised 2 daughters in Phx Arizona. To attend LDS Seminary my daughters had to attend summer school for 4 yrs to make up for a class they would miss during the Lds Seminary hour. They walked off campus and to a church near by. This is all well coordinated with all schools so they have all required credits covered. Also, we as parents who wanted our kids to attend seminary got to fit the bill on summer school for this. to me this is a non issue MOO

alright....I listened to the whole intro podcast. NO Chad. A tiny bit of Melanie G and Lori, but mostly just Jason. And they sure do love themselves, as someone else pointed out. I did love that the homework given at the end was to make your bed (literally or figuratively) every day, and to focus on delayed gratification. I'll bet it killed Lori and Chad to wait two whole weeks after Tammy's death to get married, but they delayed gratification, right? (Groan) If anyone has the copies of the ones from this past September, though, I will stomach through and listen to those too.

alright....I listened to the whole intro podcast. NO Chad. A tiny bit of Melanie G and Lori, but mostly just Jason. And they sure do love themselves, as someone else pointed out. I did love that the homework given at the end was to make your bed (literally or figuratively) every day, and to focus on delayed gratification. I'll bet it killed Lori and Chad to wait two whole weeks after Tammy's death to get married, but they delayed gratification, right? (Groan) If anyone has the copies of the ones from this past September, though, I will stomach through and listen to those too.

You have a much stronger stomach than I do.

Thanks for the summary (and taking one for the team). I think I’m allergic to JMs voice. There’s something about him that doesn’t sit well with me. I got to 30mins and have had to take a break. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth