Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but Chad's son said his father met a widow in Hawaii and got married so the stories don't match.
Per my point above, I believe they do match. The family knew of her, but Chad is trying to make them think he happened to reconnect with her in Hawaii, discover she was a widow, and was inspired to marry her. All to cover up the truth, yet keep his children believing in him. IMO

I may have missed it, but did Chad share his “visions” of Tammy’s upcoming death with his children and Tammy?
I don't think he did. He did share a vision of his son getting run over in a Walmart car park so took him there himself. I don't think he told anyone except JR about his Tammy death visions. JR said she had visions of Tammy dying too.

This "moving around" has captured my imagination from the beginning.... when you sleuth other characters extending out for the main POIs and immediate relatives....... they ALL seem to move around soooo much. And as you have stated especially among the AZ, UT, ID, TX (and even HI---some remotes in the case have been there too). Maybe locals to that Mormon Jello belt... or whatever some have made reference to can discuss. Is this "just a way of life" in your neck of the woods????

Good point! I've lived in my current house for 13 years, and the previous one, 13 yrs. When I compare the moving around in my life to that of these POIs, the closest I ever came was the 2-3 yrs around college.

Per my point above, I believe they do match. The family knew if her, but Chad is trying to make them think he happened to reconnect with her in Hawaii, discover she was a widow, and was inspired to marry her. All yo cover up the truth, yet keep his children believing in him. IMO
Ah, I see what you mean. So I wonder what they think now? Did you or any of your family ever hear about Chad's visions of Tammy dying before her actual sudden death? Did Tammy and the kids know that Lori had moved to Rexburg at the beginning of September, 7 weeks before she died? Had she been at church for instance?

Last edited:
I don't think he did. He did share a vision of his son getting run over in a Walmart car park so took him there himself. I don't think he told anyone except JR about his Tammy death visions. JR said she had visions of Tammy dying too.
These JR and Chad vision stories irritate me so. Having had a close call with a cult, it burns me to hear them open up their mouth and vomit their lies. Chad probably told JR, (it was his PLAN, but called it a vision) and then she echoed it back to win his approval. It's all BS. And then Tammy's spirit telling him to jump Lori. Give me a GD break!

Ah, I see what you mean. So I wonder what they think now? Did you or any of your family ever hear about Chad's visions of Tammy dying before her actual sudden death?
Chad never spoke to me, nor has anyone else told me he had mentioned to them, anything about Tammy dying. If he had mentioned that in Springville, that would have spread around like the creepy gossip that it is.

Yabbut did the REAL Tammy plant the seed in Chad boy's head to chase a short blonde looker a year or three ago? Or to fall victim to her advances?
I hope I understand your intent here, as, of course the real Tammy did not do any such thing. Please be careful to not let your anger at Chad cause you to disparage any victims, particularly Tammy. I suspect that was not your intent here.

Last edited:
This may be taking it too far,(which is extremely hard to do here), but why did Alex hang around so much? Was he sexually abusing TR? Did LV find out, and that’s what led to the disgracing the family fight in the street? Did TR then threaten to blow everything open? It’s a stretch, but not impossible. Absolutely MOO.
I cannot see that as he was so mad with JR when he thought he was sexually abusing TR based on Lori's accusations, that he tasered and nearly killed him.

Chad never spoke to me, nor has anyone else told me he had mentioned to them, anything about Tammy dying. If he had mentioned that in Springville, that would have spread around like the creepy gossip that it is.
I wonder why he apparently only told JR about it then and they shared those same visions. It is creepy for sure.

These JR and Chad vision stories irritate me so. Having had a close call with a cult, it burns me to hear them open up their mouth and vomit their lies. Chad probably told JR, (it was his PLAN, but called it a vision) and then she echoed it back to win his approval. It's all BS. And then Tammy's spirit telling him to jump Lori. Give me a GD break!
i knoooow. pretty disgusting isn't it. What is more painful for me is how in the hell do these folks just fall into the spells of these characters... what is the turning point, what is the "hook" or the "catch". I am sure idaidaidaho has some thoughts...but I remember this was her parents life for quite a long time. I just would love to hear from "almost got caught in the web" folks of recent years----what was initial things were that got you sliding down that slope. I dunno....is that you AlphaBravo??? What is the actual Vulnerability Formula???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coffee Wakeling 95