Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried to keep up with all of the posts but I'm sure I've missed some pertinent ones. Hard to believe (or maybe not) that last year at this time Lori was still married to Charles Vallow. Around this same time ,she disappeared for 58 days leaving Charles and the kids. During her absence, he filed for divorce but then changed his mind wanting to make the marriage work (I have to ask myself what sort of black magic is Lori using on all of these men?!?). I've always thought Lori was rendezvous-ing with Chad somewhere during that time period. Has this been discussed? I'm sure LE is looking into those days that she was MIA and also seeing what good ole Chad was up to.

The major players and timeline in the disappearance of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan | East Idaho News

SNIP FROM ARTICLE (bold and italics emphasis is mine):
  • Almost one year before the public announcement of the cases, Chad Daybell and Lori made their first appearance together on the Preparing a People Podcast Network’s “Time to Warrior Up.” The two appeared with others on several of the podcast, many of which talked about the end of the world. Preparing a People has since removed the podcast and publicly dissociated itself from Chad and Lori Daybell.
  • Two months after the podcast began, Charles Vallow filed for divorce from Lori in February 2019, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming of Christ, according to court documents obtained by Fox10 Phoenix. Charles Vallow also claimed in these documents that his wife would kill him if he got in her way to perform that mission. The divorce proceedings were latter stopped after Charles said he wanted to make the marriage work.
A timeline of the events surrounding the disappearance of J.J. Vallow and Tylee Ryan

SNIP FROM ARTICLE:

February/March 2019:
Lori vanishes for 58 days, leaving both her husband and kids. Charles "had no idea where she went," one of his sons told Phoenix's Fox 10.

So, she does a podcast with Chad and then shortly after disappears for 58 days? I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but the timing sure is "odd."

Doomsday Mom Lori Vallow Tries to Get Judge Booted From Case

Tracy Connor
The Daily BeastMarch 12, 2020
00a67bcf29c828804db58fabf6ede976
Madison County Sheriff

She appeared before Eddins last week, requesting that her $5 million bail be lowered to $10,000. Eddins lowered it to $1 million, but Vallow hasn’t been able to secure a bond.

Vallow was supposed to make another court appearance next week, but both her attorney and the prosecutor have asked to postpone it until May because they are gathering more evidence.

It’s not clear why Vallow—who has refused to cooperate with the investigation into her missing children—wants Madison County Magistrate Judge Faren Eddins disqualified; her lawyer’s filing didn’t give a reason.

Is there proof that it was that jeep and there isnt the possibility that it was a different jeep?
By a different jeep do you mean that the Jeep following was a different Jeep than the one used in the shooting?

As far as the Jeep in the affidavit and as seen in the surveillance screen shot, the plate number comes back to being sold at a dealership in Spring, TX (Harris County, basically Houston) at the time Charles Vallow had moved him and JJ back to the Houston area after filing for divorce against Lori.

Doomsday Mom Lori Vallow Tries to Get Judge Booted From Case

Tracy Connor
The Daily BeastMarch 12, 2020
00a67bcf29c828804db58fabf6ede976
Madison County Sheriff

She appeared before Eddins last week, requesting that her $5 million bail be lowered to $10,000. Eddins lowered it to $1 million, but Vallow hasn’t been able to secure a bond.

Vallow was supposed to make another court appearance next week, but both her attorney and the prosecutor have asked to postpone it until May because they are gathering more evidence.

It’s not clear why Vallow—who has refused to cooperate with the investigation into her missing children—wants Madison County Magistrate Judge Faren Eddins disqualified; her lawyer’s filing didn’t give a reason.

Hmmmm Wonder if Lori is able to bond out, and about that time Chad is arrested.... And Lori has to move in by herself with TAMMY's kids at TAMMY's house!

#Awkward

I thought I was the only one who thought that. No. That's what that looks like to me.
Especially abhorrent behavior and damning evidence considering this was caught on camera while his wife Tammy was still alive and just weeks before her death. As your new profile pic so adequately states, he's been caught Chad handed! :mad:

ADMIN NOTE:

We've received a query about whether a person shown in MSM to have been investigated by the FBI can be sleuthed, and the answer is NO.

LE may investigate many, many individuals, but unless LE officially names them as POI or suspect, they are not be sleuthed.
Thank you for clearing this up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member