Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you kidding? Since when has Lori actually been held to account to her lawbreaking? Maybe now, if we cross our fingers. :/

/s
Exactly! Someone asked me several pages back what they could they be charged with based on publicly known information that is not murder. I have been referencing them in the course of conversations rather than listing them all in one post. There is quite a bit, isn't there? Why do you think she has managed to avoid prosecution for so long (which seems partly to be what emboldens her)?

I've been researching poisonous gems and gemstones. Some of these are mind blowing. There are warnings on almost every crystal healing site. IMO Someone who practices crystal healing or gem elixirs would know all of this. Adventurine is used for jewelry. It contains arsenic, copper,and aluminum. It is the dust you have to watch out for. I am not saying this is what happened just intresting pondering. IMO It seems anything is possible for this case. With Dungeons and Dragons, Harry Potter, zombies, worms/slugs it's mind blowing to say the least.
So here are some links to deadly gems stones. Some of them are eye opening. I myself had no clue the toxicity of organic gemstones.
Dangerous Dust | Rock & Gem Magazine
The World's 10 Most Deadly Minerals

Now I am seeing the Superman movie in a whole new light.

Tobernite sure looks a lot like Kryptonite, I wonder if that is where the origination story came from.

It would be ironic if this was CD and LVD's Kryptonite that does them in. :)
MOO

Good point, and plausible given what we know of KW's character. I'm a "follow the money" kind of guy, and it looks like Charles didn't have much. I can't find any record of them buying a house, there's a string of failed or defunct businesses whose addresses are apartments, he did a stint as an annuities salesman for a while, and the net cash position of their company (whose official name I still haven't found) at Feb 2019 what $12K. In fact his biggest asset appears (based on what I've found so far) to be that $1 M life insurance policy.
I thought I had read that CV and LVD has filed bankruptcy in Texas. Then had three failed juice businesses in Hawaii. He may have still been trying to comeback from that. MOO

What about a combination of the 2nd and 3rd? After a long day at YNP everyone would be tired. JJ might even pass out on his own. If drugged even more certain. They then could pull over... drive home and come up with a story for JJ the next day, and get him excited about going to see grandma! Why tell JJ he is going to visit his grandma's? Was that so that he would tell other people and they wouldn't wonder why he disappeared? Premeditation.
To add to this. LVD has admitted to giving JJ his medication early. To make him go to sleep. That is what she told the sitter. I've thought of a handoff in YNP too or even a small town. Who would notice? Parents with shared custody do this all the time. The only way it would have been noticed was if Tylee brought attention to herself. Even that could have been explained as she was mad and throwing a fit. It was nothing for anyone to worry about. MOO. I just want those two children to be alive somewhere, someway. Even if everything points to a no.

Last edited:
Why after this ungodly length of time hasn't the "mother" of these children said a word about what happened to them?
What was CD doing at AxC's empty apartment in October? When exactly in October was this? (Trying to plug this into the timeline) Because if it was before TD's death or around the time of AxC's carbine attack on TD (or BB for that matter) this would be further evidence that they were all conspiring together. Or is CD planning on playing dumb that he didn't know that LVD and AxC were murderers and his butt slapping, evidence hiding, friendship was in no way premeditative? Aw, heck, he was just flirting and when the prophecized death of TD actually happened he was suddenly smitten by LVD such that, with TD still warm in the grave wedding bells would ring (in a tropical paradise) just 2 weeks later. Sure it's not a crime to butt slap, if the person is consenting. But since they were consenting adults they were physically involved just prior to TD's death and married just after. No evidence = no crime is what some people think. Yet there is evidence of a pre-existing relationship and pre-meditative acts. The wedding had to have been planned and that means the murder of TD had to have been planned. CD couldn't get divorced that fast. Isn't it a crime to rent a storage unit using the credit card of someone your brother murdered? I'm pretty sure it's a type of fraud, and that doing it across state lines or online and by phone makes a lot of things they did federal crimes.
All good points and I think this is why the FBI are involved.

When exactly in Sept did MG last see JJ? Before YNP I would expect. Otherwise, what would he be doing back in AZ? Alive in Oct in AxC's empty apt? Why don't I believe a word of that?
It's not very organised of them that they each say something different. We know what Alex and Lori said are lies (unless MG lied about having him) so that leaves Chad saying he saw him in Oct in Alex's apartment. Is he putting the blame on Alex there? Also, what about MBP and IP? Did they ever see the kids in Rexburg at all? Who was the "sister" of Lori that SB describes?

Are you kidding? Since when has Lori actually been held to account to her lawbreaking? Maybe now, if we cross our fingers. :/

/s
Exactly! Someone asked me several pages back what they could they be charged with based on publicly known information that is not murder. I have been referencing them in the course of conversations rather than listing them all in one post. There is quite a bit, isn't there? Why do you think she has managed to avoid prosecution for so long (which seems partly what emboldens her)?
Her name was on the account so LE did not consider it to be theft.
It depends on what the entity was. If it was a C Corporation, you cant just take money out of corporate funds and spend it on yourself, it's still embezzlement. If it was an LLC it could get murky since they were still married. All I have seen is that it was a California "Company", the type of organization for the company matters.

When I've listened to CR's interview, this struck me indeed - wouldn't the first question to your siblings and mother who came by to say farewell before moving be "Where are you going?" At least town..? He said he did not talk much to his mother in the past few months, but I can't imagine not asking her when she is standing right in front of him and he knows they are moving from the town. JMO
This was always an issue to me in the beginning as well. If we try to put ourself in Colby's shoes, or Lori's shoes... how in heavens name would we not exchange more information? And wouldn't Colby be surprised by Lori saying "she had a new job".. Lori never had a job! Made me not trust Colby. But I have come around to just all the strange dealings with this family. He had just had a baby, and Lori had set him up to hate Charles... weird family dynamics...

It's not very organised of them that they each say something different. We know what Alex and Lori said are lies (unless MG lied about having him) so that leaves Chad saying he saw him in Oct in Alex's apartment. Is he putting the blame on Alex there? Also, what about MBP and IP? Did they ever see the kids in Rexburg at all? Who was the "sister" of Lori that SB describes?
Well CD said he saw JJ in Alex's apartment, he didn't actually say he saw JJ alive. As a gravedigger, I'm sure CD saw plenty of bodies so as to not be affected as the average person would.
I agree though that it's a subtle way of pointing the finger at AxC (the trigger guy and the fall guy). To me it fails, because what was CD doing there in the first place...
Also very good question, exactly when MBP (and/or IP) saw or last saw either JJ OR TR!
I think the "sister" was most likely MBP. Not aware of any other of LVD's immediate family being involved (publicly or otherwise).

It has been stated who he worked for but I have forgotten. I'll try and Google to see if it rings a bell. He was doing routes across several states IIRC.
Heritage Environmental Services. Coolidge AZ. His route was apparently back and forth between Coolidge and Bentonville AZ. Very desolate route. His employment is sporadic however, and there is no real way of nailing down whether fired or quit, or when exactly he was fired or quite.

She did have access to that business account because she took money from it ( $35k) leaving nothing to pay employees (the representatives you mention perhaps?) but I don't know what the account was called. I do not think there was any money left but perhaps there are still commission receipts coming in on the policies he sold. I guess his executor (KVW?) will be dealing with that IMO.
I am pretty sure the couple that got stiffed were in TX not CA. Can you verify the CA?

Good point, and plausible given what we know of KW's character. I'm a "follow the money" kind of guy, and it looks like Charles didn't have much. I can't find any record of them buying a house, there's a string of failed or defunct businesses whose addresses are apartments, he did a stint as an annuities salesman for a while, and the net cash position of their company (whose official name I still haven't found) at Feb 2019 what $12K. In fact his biggest asset appears (based on what I've found so far) to be that $1 M life insurance policy.
This is what I have assumed all the way along, as well. I think Charles lived pretty much on the edge, leveraging this to pay that. It has always been amazing to me how many times so many of these players move around (renting and not owning) and owning pretty expensive cars all the way along. BB owns a Tesla...how successful has he been to afford that? Who knows... it did seem as if MBp had it pretty easy but still so hard to tell.

I feel quite certain Kay shared the text message she received (late July) from Lori, “Five kids and no money and his sister gets everything” with Chandler police before Feb 2020... which indicates Lori was surprised/angered by the fact she was not the recipient. Thus, I believe Sgt McClimans of Chandler PD should have known before Feb 4, 2020 there was certainly indication of financial motive. Again, that's jmo.

Yes, even if she was cut out of the will, there could be a financial motive for her to get all of her husband's belongings -- since the divorce was not yet final. At least, I don't think it was final when he died, which would mean she would own all the possessions, real estate, etc. MOO JMO

Well CD said he saw JJ in Alex's apartment, he didn't actually say he saw JJ alive. As a gravedigger, I'm sure CD saw plenty of bodies so as to not be affected as the average person would.
I agree though that it's a subtle way of pointing the finger at AxC (the trigger guy and the fall guy). To me it fails, because what was CD doing there in the first place...
Also very good question, exactly when MBP (and/or IP) saw or last saw either JJ OR TR!
I think the "sister" was most likely MBP. Not aware of any other of LVD's immediate family being involved (publicly or otherwise).

BBM

While CD exaggerates his position frequently, I'm trying to figure this one out. Did he work at a "green" cemetary? I can't think of any reason a gravedigger/sexton would be exposed to dead bodies unless they were grave robbers. Jmo

Which with the feces, causes me to suspect that by the time this call was made, AxC was already dead. What if it happened like this, and can it be disproven by the call or otherwise:
1) Either AxC ODs on a drug OR he takes poison (intentionally or not).
2) He staggers to the bathroom and dies, collapsing on the floor as both ZP and JL witness.
3) ZP leaves and tells JL to call 911 in a few minutes and that she would be right back.
4) JL calls 911 and is relaying what he saw minutes before, but now there is feces all over because AxC is dead.
5) ZP comes back just as EMTs arrive.

In this way, it looks like ZP was not home when he died. When toxicology finds the cause, she can claim innocence because she wasnt home. JL doesnt even know the guy so he also gets cleared. It goes down as a suicide or yet someone else is suspected (like an unknown person that doesnt exist).

i am on board with this line of thinking. i think it's HIGHLY suspicious that he had only been married to this ZP for what? a couple of weeks? how'd he meet her? did lori set them up? was lori looking for someone to get close to him to take care of the business that she was too chicken to take care of herself? (she did it with alex...she let him do all her dirty work, so she obviously doesn't like getting her hands messy). i think ZP's son's calm, casual demeanor on the 911 call is as strikingly strange as Alex's call to 911 about CV. neither one of them seemed "shocked" that there was a dead body in the room, and neither sounded like they were doing CPR either. wouldn't most people be freaking out just slightly? i don't think Alex committed suicide. not knowingly anyway. that would be some coincidence with all these other deaths surrounding lori .

MOO.

Yes, even if she was cut out of the will, there could be a financial motive for her to get all of her husband's belongings -- since the divorce was not yet final. At least, I don't think it was final when he died, which would mean she would own all the possessions, real estate, etc. MOO JMO

I know, right! There's more than just the life insurance.

And, actually, Sgt McClimans is quoted as saying Chandler PD's investigation at this point is not aware of any motive or any financial thing with Lori Vallow.

They are unaware of any motive (financial or otherwise) as of Feb 4 2020?? But, someone receives a recent email stating Chandler PD is getting closer to an indictment of Lori Vallow soon. I have to wonder what occurred since Feb 4, and why they didn't see any motive during their investigation before Feb 4.

So imo I am wondering, since there is always a bit of truth in lies, if Chad was correct in stating that he last saw JJ in Alex's apt in Oct. I believe JJ met his demise in Alex's apt and am wondering if Alex had a freezer big enough to hold JJ (I feel creepy writing that) until they figured out where they would dispose of him. I have read that Alex left behind a few things in his garage, what did he leave behind? Alex was very busy in October. And the storage unit they used to temporarily store things short term plays a part in this somehow with JJ...jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018