Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to get into a rabbit hole about LDS beliefs, but my understanding is that as a believer certain people have received such messages and certain people continue to get such messages (not the nature of CD's messages, but the from the origin you described). Others back some threads have said this makes LDS people more likely to accept CD's "prophecy". Not sure what the criteria is to deem someone "Legitimate" (like the LDS President) vs. a complete fraud or nutcase. Personally, I've never met a "Psychic, Fortuneteller, or Prophet" who was right more than they were wrong. There are people that predict the stock market will crash every day of every year, sooner or later they are right. But almost all of the time, they are wrong. Red flags for sure, yet, to even be listening to someone like that you have to be oblivious to red flags.
This is not only LDS, it happens in many other religions as well, just as stated.

Last edited:
This is not only LDS, is happens in many other religions as well, just as stated.
Agreed, but in this case aren't the principals and groups (AWOW, GRE, The now excommunicated CD, LVD) mostly consisting of LDS people? Not singling out LDS, its just that the people involved are or were LDS which is why I didnt expand further. My own experience talking to members and clergy: LDS vs say the Pope is that the LDS leader is looked at as a contemporary prophet, while the Pope is viewed as an arguably infallible leader. And I have had several conversations with regular LDS members and missionaries at my door where there is a belief that some married people ascend to a diety level where they get their own planet to be a lord of. Not cultish sects, its my understanding that is a mainstream belief. Im not attacking it. This is getting way OT/OP so thats all I will say on this.

This is what I have assumed all the way along, as well. I think Charles lived pretty much on the edge, leveraging this to pay that. It has always been amazing to me how many times so many of these players move around (renting and not owning) and owning pretty expensive cars all the way along. BB owns a Tesla...how successful has he been to afford that? Who knows... it did seem as if MBp had it pretty easy but still so hard to tell.
Yet things worth digging into. Very likely financial crimes and fraud throughout.

Exactly! Someone asked me several pages back what they could they be charged with based on publicly known information that is not murder. I have been referencing them in the course of conversations rather than listing them all in one post. There is quite a bit, isn't there? Why do you think she has managed to avoid prosecution for so long (which seems partly what emboldens her)?

It depends on what the entity was. If it was a C Corporation, you cant just take money out of corporate funds and spend it on yourself, it's still embezzlement. If it was an LLC it could get murky since they were still married. All I have seen is that it was a California "Company", the type of organization for the company matters.
I don't know what sort of account it was but CV could not get anything done about it as you cannot steal from an account that has your name on it.

A doomsday couple is entangled in a web of suspicious deaths and missing children. Here's a timeline of the mysterious events connected to Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow.

This link words it as Lori taking $35,000 "of the couple's money".

"Charles filed for divorce from Lori in February 2019. According to court documents obtained by Fox 10, Vallow claimed that Lori believed she was a god preparing for Christ's second coming. He also claimed Lori threatened to kill him if he got in her way, and said she transferred $35,000 of the couple's money to an unknown bank account. He later dropped the divorce filing and attempted to reconcile with his wife."

Last edited:
So, Im visualizing AxC waking up in his marital bed. His new wife is not at home. He checks his phone and sees TD is being exhumed, that and the nightmares... yeah guess its time to checkout. So does this place have a master bathroom? Hmm well either way he grabs a bottle of water next to the bed and empties a baggie of powder into it. Shakes it, downs it... then he recalls his life from start to this very moment that led him here... then he feels violently ill... staggers to either the master bath or a hall bathroom... I'm guessing that he is nude.... he loses control of his bowels and slumps over making an agonizing sound. JL hears the sound and comes to look. Then very curious who he calls first or if its only 911. All of that happens. I'm not sure exactly when he died. From the sound of the 911 call, he only stopped breathing as they arrived. Now when people die, their bowels relax, and everything comes out. Could it be that AxC was already dead and ZP and JL put on this little show to make it seem like it just happened, when it might have been 5 or 10 minutes earlier. Its just a little harder to explain that he was dead and we dont know what happened... vs. JL called right away, ZP wasnt even home, etc.
I am on board with most of this scenario EXCEPT AxC making his own death cocktail/water drink.
I think somebody else did it without his knowledge.
I have been on the fence with this because at first I thought he did it himself, but I no longer believe that. JMO

So In My Opinion Only.....Alex obviously was very familiar with guns. He had no problem shooting them in general, or killing Charles with one. I truly believe if Alex were going to take his own life he would have shot himself. There would have been no suffering and it would have been over quickly. I think he was poisoned for sure. Again, MOO!
100% AGREE

I am pretty sure the couple that got stiffed were in TX not CA. Can you verify the CA?
They were in TX, not CA. And they did not “get stiffed”. They had loaned the business money and when CV died they asked that loan be repaid in full. Reasonable since the business likely died with CV. There’s no indication CV had failed to make timely payments when he was alive.

This info comes from a filing the couple made to the Probate (?) court in TX asking that someone be appointed to manage CV’s case. It’s public information that can be pulled when searching court/county info but I no longer have the link.

I know, right! There's more than just the life insurance.

And, actually, Sgt McClimans is quoted as saying Chandler PD's investigation at this point is not aware of any motive or any financial thing with Lori Vallow.

They are unaware of any motive (financial or otherwise) as of Feb 4 2020?? But, someone receives a recent email stating Chandler PD is getting closer to an indictment of Lori Vallow soon. I have to wonder what occurred since Feb 4, and why they didn't see any motive during their investigation before Feb 4.
IMO Chandler PD has no interest in pursuing the truth about CV’s death as evidenced by their shoddy (non)investigation at the crime scene and complete lack of follow-up in the weeks afterwards. They said as much multiple times, indicating statements that investigation concluded the death was a self-defense homicide and the only reason the case was still open was because of the missing kids.

At some point, CPD’s deflection may have been driven by the desire not expose how pathetic their “investigation” actually was. Unfortunately for them, when the case became national news and the FBI got involved they could no longer brush the case under the rug. I wish I had more faith they actually were investigating and making progress. Even if they wanted to there’s no indication they collected the evidence they would need to be able to prove what happened (gunshot residue tests, bullet trajectories, etc.). I fear the email suggesting progress was merely written to placate the inquirer. I hope I’m wrong! If I am I’ll be happy to apologize.

MOO

Yep, and we so from the report that one cop saw blood around the sink, but didn't collect any swabs, and then bizarrely decided to clean up blood under the victim's body. I don't think we will be able to count on any forensics being done.

Yep, and we so from the report that one cop saw blood around the sink, but didn't collect any swabs, and then bizarrely decided to clean up blood under the victim's body. I don't think we will be able to count on any forensics being done.
If forensics were done, they would most likely be thrown out of court for not securing the scene. IMO.

Yes. Wasn’t that the same cop that oh-so-helpfully mopped up the blood evidence? As a rule I balk at conspiracy theories. But if I was a fan I’d be shouting from the rooftops there was something fishy about that investigation from day one.

I find it truly puzzling that the local media hasn’t hammered CPD w/questions and criticism. I guarantee if this happened in a Denver suburb at least one station/reporter would be on it like a bulldog with a bone. (At least before COVID19. Now local news would lead you to believe not one person has been killed, assaulted or gone missing and nothing has burned down in the last two weeks).

They were in TX, not CA. And they did not “get stiffed”. They had loaned the business money and when CV died they asked that loan be repaid in full. Reasonable since the business likely died with CV. There’s no indication CV had failed to make timely payments when he was alive.

This info comes from a filing the couple made to the Probate (?) court in TX asking that someone be appointed to manage CV’s case. It’s public information that can be pulled when searching court/county info but I no longer have the link.
Moo @DI_Isokawa was talking about the reps in CA as mentioned in the divorce documents:
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

I am on board with most of this scenario EXCEPT AxC making his own death cocktail/water drink.
I think somebody else did it without his knowledge.
I have been on the fence with this because at first I thought he did it himself, but I no longer believe that. JMO

And another poster yesterday or today reminded us of the fact that Alex has been the shooter of record for CV, and presumed shooter of BB... IF Alex was going to do himself in, I just don't think he would do it with a poison... he would just shoot himself in the head. And this is why I keep turning to someone else must have done it.

Well i think we are saying the same thing actually... I am saying they got stiffed because I am sure that Lori did not help make arrangements to get them their money back!

IMO Chandler PD has no interest in pursuing the truth about CV’s death as evidenced by their shoddy (non)investigation at the crime scene and complete lack of follow-up in the weeks afterwards. They said as much multiple times, indicating statements that investigation concluded the death was a self-defense homicide and the only reason the case was still open was because of the missing kids.

At some point, CPD’s deflection may have been driven by the desire not expose how pathetic their “investigation” actually was. Unfortunately for them, when the case became national news and the FBI got involved they could no longer brush the case under the rug. I wish I had more faith they actually were investigating and making progress. Even if they wanted to there’s no indication they collected the evidence they would need to be able to prove what happened (gunshot residue tests, bullet trajectories, etc.). I fear the email suggesting progress was merely written to placate the inquirer. I hope I’m wrong! If I am I’ll be happy to apologize.

MOO
I agree completely. I believe Chandler wants nothing more than everyone else taking care of the missing links. They probably cringe when they see their name in print. They screwed up bigtime.

Yes. Wasn’t that the same cop that oh-so-helpfully mopped up the blood evidence? As a rule I balk at conspiracy theories. But if I was a fan I’d be shouting from the rooftops there was something fishy about that investigation from day one.

I find it truly puzzling that the local media hasn’t hammered CPD w/questions and criticism. I guarantee if this happened in a Denver suburb at least one station/reporter would be on it like a bulldog with a bone. (At least before COVID19. Now local news would lead you to believe not one person has been killed, assaulted or gone missing and nothing has burned down in the last two weeks).

Justin Lum has done very good job (as he was the first to obtain the police reports, etc) but I suppose there's only so much dirt he can dig. However, there certainly appears to be quite an inexcusable mountain of dirt within the CPD in this case.

ETA: I don't think I have seen one tidbit of criticism regarding the CPD blood clean-up in the news.

Last edited:
This is what I have assumed all the way along, as well. I think Charles lived pretty much on the edge, leveraging this to pay that. It has always been amazing to me how many times so many of these players move around (renting and not owning) and owning pretty expensive cars all the way along. BB owns a Tesla...how successful has he been to afford that? Who knows... it did seem as if MBp had it pretty easy but still so hard to tell.
Yet things worth digging into. Very likely financial crimes and fraud throughout.

In Justin Lum's Fox 10 Phoenix Facebook post of March 19, he includes an image of Brandon's filed custody document that states that Melani had $200,000 at her disposal. It infers that if she was not involved in the attempt on his life, she could have retained counsel at that time using this money. I'm not sure what BB does for a living, but it appears he makes a good one and Melani and her children were well cared for.
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member