Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, but in this case aren't the principals and groups (AWOW, GRE, The now excommunicated CD, LVD) mostly consisting of LDS people? Not singling out LDS, its just that the people involved are or were LDS which is why I didnt expand further. My own experience talking to members and clergy: LDS vs say the Pope is that the LDS leader is looked at as a contemporary prophet, while the Pope is viewed as an arguably infallible leader. And I have had several conversations with regular LDS members and missionaries at my door where there is a belief that some married people ascend to a diety level where they get their own planet to be a lord of. Not cultish sects, its my understanding that is a mainstream belief. Im not attacking it. This is getting way OT/OP so thats all I will say on this.

It is so hard for me to refrain from thinking about this a lot. Yes, I know that "this is a case about 2 missing children". There is a wider and wider circle of people who we want to understand, want to analyze..want to know "if or how" they could hurt children. And every one of these people is Mormon.... the good guys and the bad guys. I hate to cause consternation within this WS group, so I agree we must refrain. But the hauntings of "how" and "why" this wide circle of people think about and do things IS part of the mystery.

They were in TX, not CA. And they did not “get stiffed”. They had loaned the business money and when CV died they asked that loan be repaid in full. Reasonable since the business likely died with CV. There’s no indication CV had failed to make timely payments when he was alive.

This info comes from a filing the couple made to the Probate (?) court in TX asking that someone be appointed to manage CV’s case. It’s public information that can be pulled when searching court/county info but I no longer have the link.

Er, with respect, this is from the divorce petition that Charles Vallow filed on 15 Feb 2019, section entitled "VI. RETURN OF BUSINESS FUNDS, " about Lori cleaning out the joint bank account:

"Father [Charles] soon realized what Mother [Lori] had done and pled with her to return the money because the business would not be able to make payroll at the end of the week if the money was not returned."

and

"Father failed to make payroll and owes about $22,500.00 in commission to a few of his contracted representatives in California. Father has been contacted by two (2) of the representatives and told they will seek legal action if they do not receive the money owed. See Exhibit D. On February 11, 2019, Father was contacted by the Orange County Sherrif's Department and had filed a request for charges of theft against Mother for taking the money out of the account."

This was part of the end-January incident where she took his truck and all his stuff and headed to her brothers place and then Hawaii with Tylee, abandoning JJ to Charles.

I think I figured out where Alex worked and what his route was. If you listen to the body cam audio of Alex being transported to the police station after shooting Charles, beginning at 36:43 a discussion of where Alex works, the type of truck he drives and the materials he hauls takes place. From my listening, I take away the following:
1. He hauls hazardous waste from Arizona to Arkansas. It takes 4 days per load. He hauls plant liquids and solvents.
2. He picks up materials in Coolidge, AZ and drops them off in Benton, Arkansas.
3. This company has locations in Coolidge, AZ and in Benton, AR.

Attachments

• Routes Coolidge AZ-Benton AR.png
    Routes Coolidge AZ-Benton AR.png
    280.3 KB · Views: 27
Sorry if this article was shared already. “
Sources: Alex Cox may be linked to Tammy Daybell's death”
Sources: Alex Cox may be linked to Tammy Daybell's death

Unfortunately that article is not available in Europe. Sad!

The first sentence is the only specific statement addressing the headline. The rest is a summary of what has happened so far.

PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) - Sources close to the missing Idaho children investigation told CBS News that Alex Cox, Lori Vallow's brother, may be linked to Tammy Daybell's death. However, he died before he could be questioned.

That's it!

This is what I have assumed all the way along, as well. I think Charles lived pretty much on the edge, leveraging this to pay that. It has always been amazing to me how many times so many of these players move around (renting and not owning) and owning pretty expensive cars all the way along. BB owns a Tesla...how successful has he been to afford that? Who knows... it did seem as if MBp had it pretty easy but still so hard to tell.
Yet things worth digging into. Very likely financial crimes and fraud throughout.
Sorry if this article was shared already. “
Sources: Alex Cox may be linked to Tammy Daybell's death”
Sources: Alex Cox may be linked to Tammy Daybell's death
Interesting, this was 3 weeks ago. First I'm hearing of "Digital Evidence" linking AxC to TD's death. Didn't hear much else in there that was new. By Digital Evidence it could mean mobile phone, wearable devices, etc that created a trail of his movements.
From the other public evidence, there is nothing to suggest that AxC acted unilaterally in the murders and attempted murders.
The other thing that stands out for me is that in the LE bodycam interview outside of CV/LVD's home, he explains ever so calmly that he was hit in the head with a baseball bat and then went to bedroom to get his gun. To me, that's been a highly suspicious scenario.
If you can go get your gun, you can also tell the person to get the hell out of the house. It's not like it was an armed intruder. But AxC's very calm way to talking to the officers seems to put them at ease. It's rather amazing. I can't imagine any place I have ever lived where a person would get so little scrutiny for shooting an unarmed family member. He knew exactly how to talk to them. I wasn't sure if by some of the other video they were implying that CV was shot with .50 caliber rounds? CV had no chance of survival with 1 round to the chest with that, muchless 5, and then waiting 5 minutes to call 911. They wanted him 100% guaranteed dead.
In his calm explanation he softly says, "yes I have a concealed carry." How does a guy who spent time in jail for Tasering someone multiple times qualify for a concealed carry? He apparently has committed other crimes. Not that it would stop him, but he is exactly the kind of person that a background check should screen out from having a concealed permit. OR he was lying to LE and they never bothered to check, which would be totally reprehensible. Zero doubt in my mind that he is the one that shot at TD and BB. Fortunately for BB he was evidently using a weapon that he wasn't as familiar with and missed. Now, can CD and LVD really play dumb that they had no idea AxC was murdering the people around them? The only possible defense I can see for CD is that he claims that he was a victim, seduced by LVD and had no idea that people were being killed. He could say he was blinded by lust and didn't see what was going on. That's what I expect from him. And I expect the FBI to prove otherwise. Certainly can't count on the Chandler LE, wow.

Last edited:
Been thinking about the statements to police in the timeline regarding CV's murder.
AxC said something about "He was accusing me..."
and when probed he changed the subject.
It's very speculative what they were arguing about, but AxC did say that much before he shut up.
And so, what could CV have been accusing AxC of?
I can see CV taking a bat away from TR
and struggling with AxC (because AxC would no doubt attack at the drop of a hat)
and can see LVD picking up CV's phone and taunting him.
But those accusations...
Also, I think it was TR that gave a statement about bedrooms.
I only heard about 3 bedrooms. JJ's, TR's and the guest one for AxC
Was there a 4th where LVD was? or was this only a 3 br place?
What could CV accuse AxC of?
Helping LVD? If so, to do what?
Abusing a child?
Sleeping with LVD?
Stealing from him? If so, what?
Using TR's car?
What, if anything, would make sense?
Accusing him of putting C-R-A-Z-Y thoughts in her head?

Er, with respect, this is from the divorce petition that Charles Vallow filed on 15 Feb 2019, section entitled "VI. RETURN OF BUSINESS FUNDS, " about Lori cleaning out the joint bank account:

"Father [Charles] soon realized what Mother [Lori] had done and pled with her to return the money because the business would not be able to make payroll at the end of the week if the money was not returned."

and

"Father failed to make payroll and owes about $22,500.00 in commission to a few of his contracted representatives in California. Father has been contacted by two (2) of the representatives and told they will seek legal action if they do not receive the money owed. See Exhibit D. On February 11, 2019, Father was contacted by the Orange County Sherrif's Department and had filed a request for charges of theft against Mother for taking the money out of the account."

This was part of the end-January incident where she took his truck and all his stuff and headed to her brothers place and then Hawaii with Tylee, abandoning JJ to Charles.
Great observations. I'm especially reminded here of how she did leave JJ behind (it's proof that he was irrelevant to her or worse used as a tool for manipulation).

The first sentence is the only specific statement addressing the headline. The rest is a summary of what has happened so far.

PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) - Sources close to the missing Idaho children investigation told CBS News that Alex Cox, Lori Vallow's brother, may be linked to Tammy Daybell's death. However, he died before he could be questioned.

That's it!
That's enough !!!
Something we all here have suspected anyway.
JMO

KUTV 2News: What a wedding ring and leaked email reveal about the Lori Daybell investigation.
What a wedding ring and leaked email reveal about the Lori Daybell investigation

Nothing we haven't already discussed here on WS but malachite is highlighted by MSM

I'm not sure how much stock to put into LVD's ring other than the premeditation.
Did a search for "Malachite" to see what would come up though, got this kind of thing in many different styles of wording:

"Known as the stone of transformation, the Malachite crystal helps bring energy and focus to new growth while pruning off the brambles holding you back."

It could be argued that starting a new marriage might fit that description.
In this case however, seems pruning off the brambles would be murdering children and spouses.

I think I figured out where Alex worked and what his route was. If you listen to the body cam audio of Alex being transported to the police station after shooting Charles, beginning at 36:43 a discussion of where Alex works, the type of truck he drives and the materials he hauls takes place. From my listening, I take away the following:
1. He hauls hazardous waste from Arizona to Arkansas. It takes 4 days per load. He hauls plant liquids and solvents.
2. He picks up materials in Coolidge, AZ and drops them off in Benton, Arkansas.
3. This company has locations in Coolidge, AZ and in Benton, AR.
What about the non-biz route he also commonly took between AZ and Rexburg, ID?

What about the non-biz route he also commonly took between AZ and Rexburg, ID?

It is hard to say. We don’t know how often Alex drove what is known as the Mormon Corridor prior to August 2019.

From Wikipedia(BBM)

Beginning in Utah, the corridor extends northward through western Wyoming and eastern Idaho to Yellowstone National Park. It reaches south to San Bernardino, California on the west and through Tucson, Arizona on the east, reaches west to the Jordan Valley, Oregon area extending southward to Eldorado, Texas, and finally the U.S.-Mexico border. Settlements in Utah, south of the Wasatch Front, stretched from St. George in the southwest to Nephi in the northeast, including the Sevier River valley. The corridor is roughly congruent with the area between present-day Interstate 15 and U.S. Route 89. Outside of the Wasatch Front, and Utah's Cache Valley, most of the population of the state resides in this corridor.

I can't help thinking they've got Lori's charges wrong. I would feel more comfortable if she was charged with conspiracy to commit murder of her children.

Aside from the obstruction and solicitation charges, she is charged with desertion and non-support, and contempt for not producing Tylee and JJ to the authorities. Those charges presume the children are alive, and I expect (as a non-legal person, so I stand to be corrected) there must be an onus on the state to prove life to prove she is deserting, not supporting and capable of producing them. All while there are no signs they are alive.

Imagine if the children are found deceased. Do the charges just fall away and she becomes entitled to automatic release?

Finding their bodies is still not going to prove who killed them. Even her DNA on them, as their mother, can be explained. DNA doesn't even last that long anyway and especially with decomposition.

I might be in the minority here but I think conspiracy to commit murder is the right charge - it doesn't require proof of who committed the murder, it has no less responsibility than the physical act of murder, and I think it can be proved by the following facts -

1. not supporting them financially or emotionally or in any way. not delegating that responsibility to anyone else, after the dates they were last seen.
2. no proof or signs of life. without means or ability to self-maintain. Tylee's Jeep not missing, bank not used, JJ's medication not used.
3. not producing them to authorities or producing proof of life, even when jailed = consciousness of death.
4. lying about their whereabouts to - police, SB, nanny. pretending to be Tylee in texts to Colby and Tylee's friend = consciousness of guilt.
5. getting rid of Bailey - Lori's premeditation.
6. lying about BYU - Lori's premeditation. Tylee was going to stay in AZ and had not enrolled.
7. disappearing weeks apart - means Tylee did not take JJ (nanny is proof Tylee was gone) (removing JJ from school = foreknowledge)
8. no one else responsible (ie Alex) because Lori never reported it, on either occasion. plus she lied that they were elsewhere when she knew where Alex was.
9. not maintaining contact with them.
10. abandoning their belongings for the storage company to dispose of. abandoning their home so that the children had no family home to return to. moving around because she knew the children would not be trying to find her.

MOO

I can't help thinking they've got Lori's charges wrong. I would feel more comfortable if she was charged with conspiracy to commit murder of her children.

Aside from the obstruction and solicitation charges, she is charged with desertion and non-support, and contempt for not producing Tylee and JJ to the authorities. Those charges presume the children are alive, and I expect (as a non-legal person, so I stand to be corrected) there must be an onus on the state to prove life to prove she is deserting, not supporting and capable of producing them. All while there are no signs they are alive.

Imagine if the children are found deceased. Do the charges just fall away and she becomes entitled to automatic release?

Finding their bodies is still not going to prove who killed them. Even her DNA on them, as their mother, can be explained. DNA doesn't even last that long anyway and especially with decomposition.

I might be in the minority here but I think conspiracy to commit murder is the right charge - it doesn't require proof of who committed the murder, it has no less responsibility than the physical act of murder, and I think it can be proved by the following facts -

1. not supporting them financially or emotionally or in any way. not delegating that responsibility to anyone else, after the dates they were last seen.
2. no proof or signs of life. without means or ability to self-maintain. Tylee's Jeep not missing, bank not used, JJ's medication not used.
3. not producing them to authorities or producing proof of life, even when jailed = consciousness of death.
4. lying about their whereabouts to - police, SB, nanny. pretending to be Tylee in texts to Colby and Tylee's friend = consciousness of guilt.
5. getting rid of Bailey - Lori's premeditation.
6. lying about BYU - Lori's premeditation. Tylee was going to stay in AZ and had not enrolled.
7. disappearing weeks apart - means Tylee did not take JJ (nanny is proof Tylee was gone) (removing JJ from school = foreknowledge)
8. no one else responsible (ie Alex) because Lori never reported it, on either occasion. plus she lied that they were elsewhere when she knew where Alex was.
9. not maintaining contact with them.
10. abandoning their belongings for the storage company to dispose of. abandoning their home so that the children had no family home to return to. moving around because she knew the children would not be trying to find her.

MOO
I absolutely agree. I have felt conspiracy casts the widest net to get not just Lori, but all of them. I am quoting myself here from Thread 27, page 51: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

Snip:
Source:What Do the Courts Consider in a Conspiracy Case? - FindLaw
A criminal conspiracy exists when two or more people agree to commit almost any unlawful act, then take some action toward its completion. The action taken need not itself be a crime, but it must indicate that those involved in the conspiracy knew of the plan and intended to break the law. A person may be convicted of conspiracy even if the actual crime was never committed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018