Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Spiewak
@JimSpiewak

·
1m

Investigators are not taking questions because they do not want to speculate on remains found. Say Chad Daybell has been taken into custody for questioning on the unidentified remains. Will NOT specify if remains of multiple bodies found.

Dear @Dontknow?

Thank you for this clear and updated information.

Although not confirmed yet, it looks like it will be a very sad day, though the grandparents will have answers and justice will prevail for these precious children.

On the video of Chad being arrested you can hear the driver who caught it on film says "oh my god Chad just escaped from his house"; apparently he was seen leaving his house at a high rate of speed, in his vehicle, and that's when the multiple units pulled him over & took him into custody. I wonder if he really thought he was going to get away....during a search warrant being executed no less, or if he was off to commit suicide or something else. I am just glad he did not get away.
In the helicopter flyover you can see a white/silver colored vehicle (looks like an SUV or van?) backed into the driveway. Was that his and he was just hiding in the house trying to avoid arrest when his family was told they needed to vacate the premises? Did they tell police he wasn't there? If it's true that Chad was there the whole time I sure hope other family members weren't trying to help their dad elude police... JMO.

I'm picturing Mark Means sitting there going, "well this isn't good"

If they both end up with murder charges, I think he'll be off the case completely. I can also see a judge not allowing it.

I see zero chance he's the lawyer for the duration

I think Means is gonna' stick around... brainwash defense for Lori. And, a brainwasher-er (freedom of religion/I'm-an-ethereal-being-with-a-special-portal) defense for Chad. IANAL, obviously!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member