Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, assuming the remains are who we think they are, could family members be charged with hindering prosecution if they lied in that CBS press interview about speaking with JJ on the phone on Oct 1?

I imagine I am not alone in always thinking that they perhaps could be found alive so this is terrible. I am heartbroken but thank goodness it is soon to be over. Now let's get those two convicted and put away forever. So sad.

Edited to say that others may have been "in" on it and I hope they will also be put away forever. JMO
I had no idea, how it would hit me. When it came over our local news update I lost it. Still can’t stop the onslaught of tears. As a Nana, I can only imagine how devastating for Kay and Larry.

What makes you think that? (Not arguing, I just lack info)
Maybe because they went missing at different times. First
In the helicopter flyover you can see a white/silver colored vehicle (looks like an SUV or van?) backed into the driveway. Was that his and he was just hiding in the house trying to avoid arrest when his family was told they needed to vacate the premises? Did they tell police he wasn't there? If it's true that Chad was there the whole time I sure hope other family members weren't trying to help their dad elude police... JMO.
He was arrested driving 1 mile from his house. The car is a small silver SUV

Can you all remember the video of Lori and Chad smiling and smirking in Hawaii? And MP smirking about the idea that Alex would try to shoot BB? Karma is coming!

If the remains are JJ and Tylee, wanna bet the prosecutor shows the videos of them smirking? How does a mother do that to her children?

This case.....

It took me listening to the Dateline podcast to even wrap my head around it.

The remains recovered today. I can only imagine where they started to end up at this property location of CD.

Can you all remember the video of Lori and Chad smiling and smirking in Hawaii? And MP smirking about the idea that Alex would try to shoot BB? Karma is coming!

If the remains are JJ and Tylee, wanna bet the prosecutor shows the videos of them smirking? How does a mother do that to her children?
IMO Lori is not even human - that's how she does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwoForJoy