Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen a photo of Tylee in June of 2020, and she looks happy and her gorgeous self and glowing, and honestly, that last photo of her in Yellowstone, it haunts me. She looks lost and resigned. And, putting this delicately, not as healthy as she was just from June. I think she could feel that somehow things weren't going well. MOO
I agree...I think you mean June 2018 or 2019. You may have caught that already. I agree with you though. Stressful bit of time.

A few days ago we had much discussion regarding aerial images taken while the technicians were working on Chad's property. Originally I believed it would be unlikely what we were looking at could be human remains (with helicopters and planes overhead most investigators are careful to put up privacy barriers before exposing sensitive evidence to prying eyes). Today, after reviewing new imagery, I have changed my opinion. Before I post anything further I wanted to check to see if this type of discussion is permitted or welcome here. Given that I work with crime scene and disaster forensics on a daily basis, I'm desensitized to the subject and find it fascinating both professionally and personally. Therefore, I figured it would be prudent to ask whether I should confine the discussion to a private conversation rather than posting here. I do appreciate this community and consider it a sort of extended family and I certainly do not wish to offend anyone. THANKS.
Please share if it is OK to do so
If not, please add me to Private as I am very interested in your thoughts.
I am just catching up in here, so maybe you already shared :)

Tylee could not have attended BYU-I. This has been discussed multiple times. For acceptance to BYU-I a student must be 17 years or older at the beginning of the first semester. Tylee was only 16 at the beginning of the 2019 fall semester.

Yep, I get that now! Thanks Rich, I didn't realize when her birthday was. Before you shared that I just saw a bunch of conjecture about her state of mind and how many times she'd moved and more conjecture on how complicated it is to get a GED (it's not, for someone 17 or older. Source: am GED holder with baccalaureate degree).

Honestly at this point, I hope the State charges both LVD & CD with each and every single tiny charge all they way up to the highest charges they can bring. It is beyond the pale at how much they puppeteered everyone into trusting they had appropriate answers to everything. This was pure and simple manipulation, coercion, and murder. Two healthy children do not go missing and somehow mysteriously find themselves dead and buried in the backyard of their mama's new "friend with benefits du jour".
I think both LV(D) and CD better be praying there is an escape hatch in that portal that will whisk them off to their own private island, because no one on heaven or earth wants them even near. And for CD's final act in his industrious career is not that he was a publisher - no because his books are currently being pulled and discarded as we speak. His last act was digging his and Lori's own graves with their own misdeeds.

There was a ME on L&C and he was saying that it may be difficult to determine cause of death for JJ and Tylee, because if the remains had indeed been in the ground all this time, they would be mostly skeletal.... He said the only chance of more information then that would be had they been stored somewhere else and moved there later.... but that there appeared to be new plant growth in the area....

I found that interesting! Honestly I really hope they can determine some cause or aggrevating factor because I can see those two (LV and CD) seriously downplaying what they did.... Even trying to claim accidental, and WE ALL KNOW it wasn't!

Thanks for the replies re: logging into the school website. Looks like she got busted though lol! I don’t know why this is bothering me but I’m sure I’ll find something else to take it’s place

12 Feb 2020 – JJ’s former school, LIFE Academy in AZ says Lori has allegedly been logging into the school app to view announcements after JJ was no longer enrolled there. Her account was seen logged in at least 7 times on posts from 9/7 to 2/4, with some of the instances occurring around Thanksgiving and when the story of the missing kids broke just before Christmas. The school has since removed her access and released a statement. "We cannot speculate as to why Lori or someone using her accounts or electronics would continue to follow the classroom or our organization during this time frame," read a part of the statement (Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix).
This is something that has bugged me also.
I just don't know what she could possibly be looking for by logging into the School's site that often.
Apparently, she was searching for something, but what ??

At many, you could go whatever age you want, provided you can qualify. I've taught university students as young as 14. In graduate school, I had peers who were age 15-16.

However, BYU might have its own special thing. It always had different restrictions than everywhere else for faculty as well as students.

Yep. Rich in AZ kindly pointed out that Tylee would have only been 16 at the beginning of the 2019 school year and BYU's online and on-campus policies require 17. That plus we know LVD is completely full of crap anyway :)

I just don't know what she could possibly be looking for by logging into the School's site that often.
i’ve read the possible app name. Did it have a message function? Could she have been dm’ing someone there secretly?

Respectfully snipped for focus.
I didn't see anyone "refuting" anything, just trying to be helpful within the context, when exactitude is not especially crucial. If the reference is to wenwe's posts in particular, in my experience over the years, his/her posts are always on point and well-articulated: I think you can expect him/her to be diligent about being precise when the discussion calls for it.
Back to Tylee. Since there were other options for college-level work in Rexburg, and Tylee seems to have had no problem getting around since she had a car, the important element IMO is not whether or not she was going to attend college in 2019, but rather if she was going to school of some sort at all. If not, what was the poor child doing all day? Who was helping her in any way? Did she have anyone to talk to? She went missing for weeks, and no one noticed? IMO
I have seen a photo of Tylee in June of 2o19, and she looks happy and her gorgeous self and glowing, and honestly, that last photo of her in Yellowstone, it haunts me. She looks lost and resigned. And, putting this delicately, not as healthy as she was just from June. I think she could feel that somehow things weren't going well. MOO
I agree...I think you mean June 2018 or 2019. You may have caught that already. I agree with you though. Stressful bit of time.
Right, sorry, I meant June 2019

Was Alex ever married before Z?
He seemed to do all kinds of things for his family. Was he devoted? Dependent on them? Mentally alright? Sorry if this isn’t allowed. I am just baffled at everything he did for them. He was strong as seen in the video moving tire and backseat of suv.

Maybe we'll find out at trial that LV's been spying on a whole lot of stuff we might never have guessed? Maybe she was planning to get back at someone at the school that overheard something from JJ? Speculating here.

Did you mean to quote my post? If so I am now terrified of exploring MP and more confused than I was trying to find the media links lol! ;):)
Sry - fixed it but it took a minute.
I think I am still swimming in stress hormones and flooded with cortisol from the trauma. I will recover and act appropriately soon - (I promise).

I have seen a photo of Tylee in June of 2020, and she looks happy and her gorgeous self and glowing, and honestly, that last photo of her in Yellowstone, it haunts me. She looks lost and resigned. And, putting this delicately, not as healthy as she was just from June. I think she could feel that somehow things weren't going well. MOO

Colby also said (interview with Nate), that tylee was upset about moving, and was only going because she refused to leave JJ. He said she just sat silently in the car that last day.....

The whole Yellowstone trip feels like a "farewell" to me.... and smug alex/ evil smile Lori in those pic's gives me chills....

88134161_1535668753262803_8266374918677987328_n.jpg 88357399_1535668749929470_3456324371100991488_n.jpg

I really want to know this. Was it an assertion of authority by Chad? Was it Lori's idea, but "prescribed" by Chad? Was there a financial incentive we're not seeing? Or was it just pairing off the cult members?
I've wondered if the plan was for something very unfortunate to happen to Zulema and Alex to get a life insurance payout from her, but then he did die of natural causes and messed up that plan. MOO

Please share if it is OK to do so
If not, please add me to Private as I am very interested in your thoughts.
I am just catching up in here, so maybe you already shared

me too as i reviewed the original photos but because of the degradation to them i couldnt 100% say anything was there, there was a couple of things that turned up under IR polarisation but again it was so degraded

if you have a better source i'd like to see as well

That is not an LDS thing, it is straight out of Revelation 14:4.

My info might be old hat. I know things change in LDS, but the Revelation mention got picked up in The Doctrine and Covenants, first in Section 77:11. The question is put therein, "What are we to understand by sealing the one hundred and forty-four thousand, out of all the tribes of Israel–twelve thousand out of every tribe?" The answer given is, "We are to understand that those who are sealed are high priests, ordained unto the holy order of God, to administer the everlasting gospel; for they are they who are ordained out of every nation, kindred, tongue, and people, by the angels to whom is given power over the nations of the earth, to bring as many as will come to the church of the Firstborn."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95