Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was his baby born in 2019 or 2018? Guess I am hoping 2018, so every birthday doesn't have to remind him of the hell he has gone through in 2019-2020. Not that it will ever be forgotten...but just hope it doesn't get "attached" to baby...
2019, just before Lori ran off and disappeared to Hawaii with Tylee leaving JJ with Charles.

Ok, I can agree. But a tremendous effort to move from across the street. And she is married. I don’t know if she has kids.

but I would be curious if doing so has financial implications. If it is in her name, can she sell but chad couldn’t? Homestead exemption, bankruptcy protection, seized asset potential? I’m not sure, but I just bet that there is a financial reason.

I guess I've seen that house as the place her mother was murdered and she sees it as the place her mother died. Totally different things, so I guess I can see why she would be comfortable there.

That yard, on the other hand. There's no question about the children buried in that yard -- his daughter has to understand those angels were murdered. So I can't see how she can be anywhere near that yard.

Did you measure the height also? When I made the original comparison, I was referring to the amount of 3D space that 2 of those would occupy. And 2 was being conservative. I think you could probably fit 3 in the excavation site bag, from the looks of it.

I’m not sure. I’m not seeing it being that large from vislaw’s illustration. I’m just not sure though.
I have calibrated 3D models of 5-gallon buckets in my library with these measurements: 11.91" top outside diameter / 10.33" bottom outside diameter / 14.5" height. Assuming those dimensions are accurate for the buckets shown in the scene, I have camera matched the models to several of the buckets in the drone photo and I've added simple ten foot rulers (one foot intervals) for your convenience. Please feel free to use this image to make your own measurements: WARNING: possibly shows human remains -- http://visuallaw.net/SCALE_ADDED.jpg

Did you measure the height also? When I made the original comparison, I was referring to the amount of 3D space that 2 of those would occupy. And 2 was being conservative. I think you could probably fit 3 in the excavation site bag, from the looks of it.

No, just the diameter. I just used the top of the bucket for reference measurements. I don't know how to turn that photo into a 3D rendering. Jmo

Let me rephrase this. I was estimating just the measurement width, length of the object. Not the volume of the object.

Viz, is there
Here is a top view of the Daybell property with measurements. I've added a rectified aerial of the dig to show the relative locations:
RectifiedAerial.jpg

And here is the original Google Earth aerial. This is dated 2015:
GoogleEarthMeasured.jpg

Viz, is there any way you can capture a view of the sight BEFORE any digging was done? I had seen one somewhere, but was unable to get the source. It was interesting because it showed so much green grass around what is not the dig site. IF they continued to surveil the property via drones as warmer weather was coming, I am wondering if they were in fact waiting to see any changes to the grounds, because of nitrogen potentially in the soil

I guess I've seen that house as the place her mother was murdered and she sees it as the place her mother died. Totally different things, so I guess I can see why she would be comfortable there.

That yard, on the other hand. There's no question about the children buried in that yard -- his daughter has to understand those angels were murdered. So I can't see how she can be anywhere near that yard.

How someone might cope (or fail to) with the reality of what this is after a lifetime of covert abuse these adults think is normal and have been hothoused to believe is the highest form of love and devotion is something that I wouldn't wish on anyone.

No, just the diameter. I just used the top of the bucket for reference measurements. I don't know how to turn that photo into a 3D rendering. Jmo

Let me rephrase this. I was estimating just the measurement width, length of the object. Not the volume of the object.

Did you see @vislaw ‘a illustration?

I have calibrated 3D models of 5-gallon buckets in my library with these measurements: 11.91" top outside diameter / 10.33" bottom outside diameter / 14.5" height. Assuming those dimensions are accurate for the buckets shown in the scene, I have camera matched the models to several of the buckets in the drone photo and I've added simple ten foot rulers (one foot intervals) for your convenience. Please feel free to use this image to make your own measurements: WARNING: possibly shows human remains -- http://visuallaw.net/SCALE_ADDED.jpg

While I think it's possible that Lori was involved in Joe's death in 2018, I think it's not likely. I think if Lori was going to kill Joe/have him killed, she would have told Alex to go right back and finish off Joe like he was supposed to do in the first place (in 2007)...not wait until 2018.

IIRC, 2018 was the year Lori met Chad and learned she is a "translated being". Could this news have caused Lori to decide to test her newfound status by causing or ordering Joseph's death.
If she was involved, it's possible that the lack of a death investigation may have given her more reason to believe in her newfound status.
Did she feel more sure of herself? Did this give her the boldness to arrange the killing of Charles Vallow in July 2019 at the hands of her brother Alex Cox?

The 3D model is 14.5 inches tall, which is supposedly a standard height. I've seen so-called standard 5-gallon buckets between 14 and 15 inches in height, though. Thus, I matched my 3D model to the photograph after matching the camera perspective.

My one thought on this is that judging from the looks of CD's fitness at that time, he probably did very little manual labor and if there was any to be done, he enlisted the help of his adult sons. That alone would make one suspicious.
I do not think the Daybell children were involved in any way. At all. Now, maybe they started to suspect something odd, but I think they were unwilling to dip their toes in that possibility.

I think Chad buried the kids with the help of Alex at the very least and maybe both Lori and Alex. I think they did it when Tammy was gone. I also believe the police finally got the warrant based on all the little things that came together: Bonfires, Modular home permits, concrete slabs being requested, technology data from cell phones- what if Tylee's phone shows pinging at Chad's house or neighborhood AFTER she was presumed missing? I just think they were able to get a convincing list together and the weight of all the components on that list were enough to allow the search. The cadaver dogs went straight to the graves. They started to dig. BOOM.

This is my own opinion.

Imo Lori is just as much to blame as Chad. Now whether they or just one actually committed murder is still debatable (evidence on who actually committed what we are still waiting for). But they do know what happened and they do know right and wrong (even if it’s a skewed version, they weren’t born evil people, something changed them). All jmo
According to a family source (GH, episode Dec 25), Lori was openly telling her relatives that Charles must die. This was crazy behavior, but nobody stopped her. Recently some were claiming on TV that Charles was a threat to her. Others reported Lori's threats to police. The latter didn't respond. No wonder she thought she could do whatever she wanted and get away with it. Too many enablers around her.

I think it effects people differently. I agree with why she might want the house. It was probably the last place she has good memories of both her parents. Last place her mum was. The last Christmas. The last birthday.

But the financial theory is also completely plausable. As is CD thinking it will stop searches happening.

We know that atleast one child has been against CD selling up. So prehaps this is ED.

On the murdered bit. So where I live is mainly old houses. We are talking hundreds of years old. 300 400 500 600 years old. No wood around here. You are more likely to live in a home where a person was murdered or something just as bad than not with all that history. Some are haunted. Its just normal. Doesn't mean some people won't pay a huge amount for a brand new house because the idea creeps them out. Nor others who specifically look for home where horrible things have happened recently because its a cheaper property price. It's just different people tolerance levels for different things.

According to a family source (GH, episode Dec 25), Lori was openly telling her relatives that Charles must die. This was crazy behavior, but nobody stopped her. Recently some were claiming on TV that Charles was a threat to her. Others reported Lori's threats to police. The latter didn't respond. No wonder she thought she could do whatever she wanted and get away with it. Too many enablers around her.
Somehow Lori has some mesmerizing power over men. I personally don’t get it. Yes she looks okay but it must be some heavy power of persuasion on her part. People seem to do and say anything for her. All jmo

Interesting. But, to be fair, that was said as a joke.

Were they born into LDS?
I knew this too but wasn’t sure if we could post. He definitely referred to himself as gay. Lori knew the woman he quickly married (that has been established in MSM). Not sure how much more I can say about her but she’s interesting. Possible that the quick arranged marriage had something to do with their cultish beliefs. JMOO It definitely wasn’t a love connection. I’m surprised the press hadn’t jumped on this

Last edited:
Now I have the gross thought that one of the bodies was damaged severely so the soul couldn't make it to a good afterlife. This would be the ultimate act of vengeance on someone who was contrary to LV.

This is where my thoughts were going when I asked yesterday about whether Tylee had ever been classified as a zombie by CD/LVD, or whether they claimed to believe she was fundamentally dark - not possessed at all.

Mainstream LDS belief relating to bodies is that one of the *most* important purposes of mortal life is for the spirit to obtain a physical body. This is why cremation is generally discouraged. The belief goes that spirits and bodies together form souls and will both be resurrected together. Quite literally, the body is sacred - "the body is a temple."

Now, in all honesty, this is more an exercise in outside possibilities,not something I'm convinced of myself. But, it seems LVD & CD peddled twisted "doctrine." Suspending belief for a moment and assuming they sincerely believed any of this, I wonder if they would have destroyed Tylee's body because they *didn't* believe it was possessed at all, or that a good spirit was waiting to reconnect with it in the afterlife. Perhaps why they might have avoided desecrating confirmed (to them) "zombies" (Charles & JJ).

MOO/JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members