Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kauai police await orders from Idaho on next step for 'Doomsday Couple'

5 Feb 2020

[...]

"We did see them once coming out of the garage, getting into their car and going for dinner," said Mark Echeveria, who is vacationing in the same resort. "They waved 'hi' and we waved back and just went on about our business, didn't dawn on us who they were."

Echeveria said he's only seen the couple once since he arrived in Princeville on Saturday.

"I noticed some of the cars going by in the front here and they were all looking back at this unit and I go, 'What the heck is that guy looking at?' And he just, he almost drove his car off the road he was looking so hard," said Echeveria.

Idaho authorities gave Lori five days to return to Rexburg with JJ and Tylee to prove they were OK, but she never showed up.

"It's a bizarre story and I just hope they find those children and they find them healthy and alive. But it sounds weird," Echeveria said.

Read more: Kauai police await orders from Idaho on next step for 'Doomsday Couple'

Tylee's belongings? There ain't none there. She was a girly girl to a certain degree, and seventeen. Where is her makeup? Where is her shoes and purses? Where is her anything? Unless Tylee is concentrated into that small black Tupperware container I don't see none of Tylee in those photos
Maybe Lori left some of her things in the house, things that didn't look like they belonged to a child. Or she got rid of stuff that was not as personalized and it wouldn't raise suspicion if it was given away (or thrown away or put into clothing/shoes bins if they exist). In an optimistic scenario, Tylee took her belongings with her.

Tylee's belongings? There ain't none there. She was a girly girl to a certain degree, and seventeen. Where is her makeup? Where is her shoes and purses? Where is her anything? Unless Tylee is concentrated into that small black Tupperware container I don't see none of Tylee in those photos

So much to think about. I don’t remember, was Tylee positively seen in Idaho?

JJ received special services for his autism at L.I.F.E Academy, and last attended school there on August 30, 2019.

According to a high-ranking official at the school, Lori withdrew her son from school via phone and e-mail on September 5, saying she got a job promotion in California. Lori's e-mail reads, in part, "our lives have changed drastically since my husband passed away last month."

Not that it’s relevant but I noticed that the school start date in Rexburg was August 21, 2019. They seemed to have moved over the Labor Day weekend. Another disruption for the young guy, starting school two weeks late, a public school where the teachers probably did not have access to his IEP and then withdrawn a few weeks later.

Pax, in my experience, people who know death tend to glomp around each other and be kind of unpredictable. It's totally possible a guy who has a dead spouse glomped onto a local woman who had dead spouses. It's not so strange that two simalrly aged people of close geographical location with dead spouses hooked up. They probably had an app or something.

You are very right to be suspicious, anyone would be. I am too.

Respectfully, I'm starting to wonder if you've read anything about this case at all? Nearly everything you say is directly contradicted by the facts. I suggest you read the wonderful timeline at the beginning of this thread to at least have the basics in hand.

Also does anyone kind of doubt the "doomsday cult" angle the media is latching on to with this case? I don't see a cult in this thing, Mormon or otherwise. I don't doubt that Lori might have been crazy and might have snookered a sap or two, but cults have to have members and a crazy but communicable goal. Either the members are a well kept secret (cults usually do not want to keep secret, they want to recruit) or they have a long game, or... Lori's cult doesn't exist. Her husband Chad may have a near death experience brand, but that's not a cult.

Chad and Lori were members of several MLM's though. But with Mormons that's just social.
Where has it been reported that either Chad or Lori were involved in any MLM? I haven’t seen that anywhere.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Tylee didn't go to school. It was JJ who was unenrolled from school on September 24. Also, the kids didn't have a new stepdad until the beginning of November. Chad was still married to Tammy when Lori moved to Rexburg with the kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indi, I get what you're saying but... It just doesn't add up. If Tylee was alive, she'd have part of that storage unit too. That unit was visited and trafficked by Lori and her brother, highly. They took out male toys and male stuff. They rented it for a reason, most likely because Lori wanted the boy to have his things but those things had to be kept away from the house, because she reasoned the house would be very heavily searched.

That storage unit wasn't even packed, that storage unit was a hiding place. Lori was hiding a vertains child's toys and bringing them back.

Indi, I get what you're saying but... It just doesn't add up. If Tylee was alive, she'd have part of that storage unit too. That unit was visited and trafficked by Lori and her brother, highly. They took out male toys and male stuff. They rented it for a reason, most likely because Lori wanted the boy to have his things but those things had to be kept away from the house, because she reasoned the house would be very heavily searched.

That storage unit wasn't even packed, that storage unit was a hiding place. Lori was hiding a vertains child's toys and bringing them back.
The storage was rented when the kids were already gone IMO. Things found in the storage were likely kept in the house or garage when the kids were still there.

Given the style of the covers, I doubt they paid anyone to design them. Probably done in-house. There seems to be no current advertising campaigns, so no money outlay for that.
Supposedly Tammy designed the covers...

Thanks for the quantitative analysis. $30k per month seemed doubtful for any writer besides Steven King

Within days after Tammy's death he told people that he was going to Hawaii to write. What were the chances of Lori being there at the same time and of them meeting accidentally (I believe that was the story they were trying to sell to family)? IMO they planned it when Tammy was still alive.
If that's not how it went, then his wife dies and immediately after he takes another woman to Hawaii?
Indi, I didn't know that. Can you provide me with a link to that info, please?
Sorry, I missed that you were referring to me. If you want to reply to a specific post it's best to use the Quote and Reply links.

If I'm not mistaken, the info about Chad's plans to go to Hawaii was first given here by a verified insider. The part about Lori and Chad telling family they met in Hawaii by chance was mentioned by Lori's family source on Gray Hughes' channel. The source did not believe their story.

Hey folks,

Random reminder ...

Please don't be sleuthing random people and random companies and posting links and info on a public forum just because the POIs had some dealing with them. Sleuth away behind the scenes if you like and through private messaging, but don't start posting indiscriminately on the thread just because they may have some remote connection to the POIs.

Please read The Rules that Websleuths has in place and post accordingly. Those rules are linked in my signature.

This is a general observation. We were told that the people visiting Lori's storage unit were bringing things in and taking them out a few days later. So far we've seen car parts and possibly totes with unknown content being carried. Gun boxes were also mentioned. I don't think it was implied that they also took out children's items. There's no logic in doing that since (IMO) the children weren't there to use them.

When the police did a walkthrough of her room after the shooting it did seem pretty empty.

5 Feb 2020

"I noticed some of the cars going by in the front here and they were all looking back at this unit and I go, 'What the heck is that guy looking at?' And he just, he almost drove his car off the road he was looking so hard," said Echeveria.

Idaho authorities gave Lori five days to return to Rexburg with JJ and Tylee to prove they were OK, but she never showed up.

"It's a bizarre story and I just hope they find those children and they find them healthy and alive. But it sounds weird," Echeveria said.

Read more: Kauai police await orders from Idaho on next step for 'Doomsday Couple'

Hah!!! At least people are looking!! They've caught the public's attention!! If I was there, I would be doing the same thing!! Well, I would probably stop my car and walk around too.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanmails