Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tammy's death was a murder, and if whoever killed her was, say from Arizona, and came to Idaho to do that, and/or if such was agreed upon by telephone or over the Internet. Gee, I wonder if anyone in this case could be have benefited monetarily and could be proven as being 'hired' to such benefit. My guess is that Marshals wouldn't be announced as moving into the scene.

10 Ways Murder Becomes a Federal Crime | Wallin & Klarich
"Murder for Hire (18 U.S.C. Section 1958)
Why is murder-for-hire potentially a federal crime? Congress has legal jurisdiction over interstate commerce. Interstate commerce includes not only the paths that people can travel between states, but also the use of communication pathways such as the postal service, telephone lines, cellular towers, and other electronic communication.

If the killing can only be accomplished by causing a person to travel over state lines (including the victim), or by communicating the request by phone, mail, or the Internet, the murder-for-hire could be a federal crime."

MOO: Sunday's seizure was a reaction to what appeared as a flight risk. LE saw they were moving from the "Hawaiian Hideout" in the direction of the airport and had to stop them quick. Take the care, make their presence known, deliver the ultimatum. Now that Idaho LE is moving in that direction tells me that they don't expect them to be able to produce the children and are anticipating preventing anything else going wrong on the flight back here. We've already seen what happens when these POIs are left to their own devices. It's what started this whole thing in November.

I'd pay good money to see them squirm in handcuffs the whole way back from Hawaii. Jmo

Obviously the prosecutor would know better than me. But I just read the Hawaii statute. It actually talks about extradition for crimes punishable by more than a year...which means a felony. So there may be more too it. He may be assuming they are accused of a felony.
Extradition is an act by the state that wants a person not the state that has them. The Hawaii statute only applies to the circumstances under which Hawaii will extradite someone from another state to Hawaii. It is up to Idaho as to whether or not to extradite someone back to Idaho.

Extradition is an act by the state that wants a person not the state that has them. The Hawaii statute only applies to the circumstances under which Hawaii will extradite someone from another state to Hawaii. It is up to Idaho as to whether or not to extradite someone back to Idaho.

Aha, like minds! Jmo

If Tammy's death was a murder, and if whoever killed her was, say from Arizona, and came to Idaho to do that, and/or if such was agreed upon by telephone or over the Internet. Gee, I wonder if anyone in this case could be have benefited monetarily and could be proven as being 'hired' to such benefit. My guess is that Marshals wouldn't be announced as moving into the scene.

10 Ways Murder Becomes a Federal Crime | Wallin & Klarich
"Murder for Hire (18 U.S.C. Section 1958)
Why is murder-for-hire potentially a federal crime? Congress has legal jurisdiction over interstate commerce. Interstate commerce includes not only the paths that people can travel between states, but also the use of communication pathways such as the postal service, telephone lines, cellular towers, and other electronic communication.

If the killing can only be accomplished by causing a person to travel over state lines (including the victim), or by communicating the request by phone, mail, or the Internet, the murder-for-hire could be a federal crime."

MOO: Sunday's seizure was a reaction to what appeared as a flight risk. LE saw they were moving from the "Hawaiian Hideout" in the direction of the airport and had to stop them quick. Take the care, make their presence known, deliver the ultimatum. Now that Idaho LE is moving in that direction tells me that they don't expect them to be able to produce the children and are anticipating preventing anything else going wrong on the flight back here. We've already seen what happens when these POIs are left to their own devices. It's what started this whole thing in November.

ETA: ...November and before, for a long time...

Except LE didn't react to them moving "in the direction of the airport" unless the prosecutor, 3 SE Idaho members of LE, plus Nate and the East Idaho News crew have been hanging out in Hawaii knowing this was going to happen or teleported there instantly when they started moving. What am I missing?

Except LE didn't react to them moving "in the direction of the airport" unless the prosecutor, 3 SE Idaho members of LE, plus Nate and the East Idaho News crew have been hanging out in Hawaii knowing this was going to happen or teleported there instantly when they started moving. What am I missing?

Nate flew in Sunday, Saturday, didn't he? That was short notice. Jmo.

But, such has always been the case (grown up dragged to many an evangelical church service).

To the best of my knowledge, all mainstream Protestant religions teach that it's wrong to speculate about the "end of days". I agree this doesn't stop people from doing so and never has; but it's not with the imprimateur of said church's official denomination.

I agree that maybe, if you squint really hard, Chad doesn't know this and would be surprised and taken aback by being termed a "cult leader" due to this chunk of information being "common knowledge" (I mean, he's clearly familiar with at least the publication-industry basics of the "Left Behind" canon).

But it's well known doctrine in general by mainstream religions governed by some particular body (PCUSA, etc.), that trying to tie the End of Days to a particular day is verboten. Christ is credited as saying it in Matthew 24, 36-42. I've got a grandmother who's been dolorously predicting that "we are in the End Times" since mid-1970s; that's not the same thing as sticking a pin in the timeline with a specific date on the end of it.

I mean, I grant I'm not LDS, and maybe I'm surprised that Chad is incapable of being surprised on this doctrinal point because maybe you all don't have as many sermons on "No man knows the hour nor the day of judgment day except for God the Father"; but I feel like Chad would know.
Chad probably might but could always ask lori to be certain.

Nate flew in Sunday, Saturday, didn't he? That was short notice. Jmo.

I'm not sure, but I'm sure that they didn't start moving toward the airport and all of those we know were there when they got pulled over reacted by rushing to Hawaii. They were all there with something in the works before they headed from the townhouse to the resort.

I just wanna say had I secreted my 17 year old away with a younger sibling to be responsible for while I lived the high life in Hawaii? My own life would have been in danger ha ha. Jmo.

Yeah, in danger from the 17 year old!

There is almost zero chance Tylee is willingly in hiding with JJ. There’s a very tiny possibility that she’s brainwashed and fearful enough, but I doubt it.

I'm not sure, but I'm sure that they didn't start moving toward the airport and all of those we know were there when they got pulled over reacted by rushing to Hawaii. They were all there with something in the works before they headed from the townhouse to the resort.

I’d guess that they saw reservations for the resort, but given that baggie Lori had, I’d guess they’re operating on cash...

Y‘ know, though, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if there were accounts in various business names, and C&L presuming their money is mostly untraceable.

I just wanna say had I secreted my 17 year old away with a younger sibling to be responsible for while I lived the high life in Hawaii? My own life would have been in danger ha ha. Jmo.

This has been my question all along -- who is it that's been willing to provide safety and care to the children the last several months? And now -- who is it that's willing to provide safety and care to the children from here on out now that their mother has moved to Hawaii without them?

A family member was recently arrested in the uk and they seized all his electronic devices (found with weed) we’ve been told by his solicitor, the police and a drugs counsellor that the police can get straight into his phone and 2 years worth of history as they have the equipment to do that now. Not sure if they’re calling his bluff or if this is correct. His phone was password protected and a newer model android. If this is true then the fbi should be able to access them also in this case. MOO.
many LE depts are capable of compromising the securityfeatures of a phone both android and iphone. google in the past year has made changes to android 10 [Q] that currently make installing a indie recovery impossible. although you can gain administrative level permissions you can not mount /system read/write. they use a new file system that will not allow it. this changes the whole game. so what used to work may no longer.

Haven’t posted in a while but wanted to add some info, here in California when police are called to do a welfare check on minors the parents have to produce the child immediately or if they’re away, call and have the children put on live video. They will hold the parent until then. Unfortunately I know this because after my husband left me he called in a fake welfare check as a custody strategy. Same has happened to a couple of my friends in different states, one had to have the principal put her child on live video before the police would release her. Jim Edmonds did this to Meghan Edmonds of RHOC after he left her; she had to wake her babies up immediately to prove they were fine (I believe she was living in the Midwest). My point is something’s strange about this story because the police don’t usually take a parent at their word- if the police did a welfare check on the kids and Lori said they were living in another stare with a non-court approved guardian, the police should have made her put the kids on live video immediately- unless her state is much different than others? I wonder if we’re getting the whole truth.

Just some observations, all MOO.

The "doomsday group" that he was highly affiliated with, where he and Lori appeared doing podcasts, etc. has since "decided to pull content featuring either Daybell or Vallow in light of Tammy Daybell's death and the disappearance of the children." (direct quote from newslink below)
Mother of missing Idaho children living in Hawaii with new husband

I can't say if he expected this to happen or not, but according to the timelines that have been published here on WS, Chad apparently wanted out of the publishing business and Tammy wanted to keep it running. I don't know if by saying he wanted out of the publishing business he may have been hinting that he wanted out of the doomsday business/group/ideology... because just as the quotes above are saying, what he "believes" and what he does don't coincide right now. He has now been removed from the principal group that most of his fans/followers belong to, one of the only place where he actually had any fame....but maybe he doesn't even care; maybe this is what he wanted anyway?

Also, I am a member of the church which Chad belongs/belonged to, and we have one very specific belief about the end of times: that nobody except God knows when it will be, not even the angels, and not even a prophet. It is possible that Chad has faced or will face repercussions for his claims and teachings and may lose or may have lost his membership in the Church, and if this is the case I am willing to bet that is a loss he did NOT want and did NOT foresee.

So now we have a man who has mysteriously lost his wife, damaged nearly all family relationships, and potentially lost his affiliation with both of the two groups he was wildly passionate about: one possibly by choice and one by force.

What is he left with? His new wife who might believe more in what he has taught than he does.

Moo, moo, moo.
IIRC PaP has disassociated him but not AVOW. They still sell many of his books.

I posted a link a long ways back to a study on this topic. There have been many "end of days" prediction splinter groups from *all* the major religions (moreso in the Abrahamic religions) and some secular groups as well.

There are 2 common options:
1- Inform the followers that thanks to their efforts (be it prayer, preparation, whatever) - this small group has saved the world and the apocalypse has been postponed - Hurrah for us!

2- A new revelation has shown where an interpretation error was made and a new date is announced.

I still really can't tell if this "cult" goes beyond L&C. I can see that she has roped a few people around her into her extreme views, but I think that word is being thrown around pretty loosely in the reporting.
Seems the niece MB had joined, to the extent her husband was shot at and she basically abandoned her kids. She married into it.. and Alex as well just before his demise. So that would be 6 peeps minimum.

Makes sense. Never heard of a state not allowing an extradition within the US.
I've heard of criminals fighting it, but I've never heard of them being successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member