Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if she graduated or not. At least in some states graduating early (either a diploma or a GED) isn't allowed. However, her FB profile shows her as attending "Desert Ridge High School Theatre." Not sure why she would link the theatre department as her school. Possibly an error. Maybe she was home schooled and was allowed to participate in theatre (something her grandfather said she enjoyed) at the local HS without attending. But it appears she had some link to that high school. It is a high school in the Gilbert School district in the Gilbert/Chandler, AZ area. All indications are that whether she actually graduated or not that she wasn't attending school after the move to Idaho.
Her Facebook also shows She attends or attended Perry high school. It's in the Chandler school district but in the town of Gilbert. Gilbert and Chandler borders touch and zip zag near that area of town so it confusing to those who don't live here. I live about 3!miles from that high school I asked a few kids in my area if they heard of a girl named Tylee missing from Perry. Nobody knew her or heard anything. But that was on monday This story is just getting started in the news.

A good question and I'm not sure I have a good answer. MOO for all of this.

You would think, given the publicity, that anyone who lived in the apartment complex Lori lived in who knew they had seen them more recently than September would have said something. We've got a period from 9/23 until at least sometime in the last half of October where they would presumably have been living in that apartment and there aren't any other good theories to explain where else they might have been then. Of course if you're an adult or, given that this is a college town, maybe a college student, you might not pay that much attention to the kids that live near you. If I lived next door to them and recognized them as being from the apartment next door and I knew I saw them sometime a few months ago I'm not sure how certain I would be that it was after September 23rd or before if it was sometime in September or October at this point in time. I'd say if I'd seen them in the last couple weeks, maybe even in the last month, I might be certain, but at this point it sounds like no one has been there for about 3 weeks, so that's not likely.

Sometime after Chad's wife died in mid-October they could have moved into his house. That house is rural enough (this based on my seeing the address somewhere and looking using Google earth street view) that I can easily see no one picking up on them being there. Of course moving in right after her death doesn't look good, but given that he married her something like two weeks after the wife's death, I'm not sure that would have been on their radar as something not to do.
I live in Gilbeet Az but I have kids attending BYU-I and actually live on Pioneer Rd. This is a super small town. Friendly honest and really good and friendly people. But I will say LE is just not experience with high profile stuff like this. From my experience with them they function More like a small town police Dept from the 50. Think "Mayberry" In GilbeRT there would have been an arrest with what happened but there, they Just"talked" to the kids " now don't do that again" type of thing. JMO

Im not sure. I edited my post and added a link. But the words are tiny and I set my glasses down and can’t figure out where I put them to go re-read. LOL.

Rexburg Police Department

That's a link to the first page of the press release on FB with the pertinent verbiage being near the bottom. The first sentence of the last paragraph says they "... did not appear to have Joshua with them when they left Rexburg." No sure what they found to come to that conclusion, but I'll assume it means he probably wasn't with them at that point. MOO.

It appears that it wasn't until around that same time (after they left town) that they realized Tylee was even in the equation. Then I'm guessing (MOO) that Fremont County learned about this situation when whatever caused them to decide to look at TD's death again possibly led them to the news of Chad and Lori's death which might have led to finding out that the Rexburg PD had been looking for Lori's kids.

I understand, however I would imagine LE is far more concerned with the actual welfare of the children than they are with alleviating the public's fear. JMO
Sure, it was more of a theoretical "if they aren't guilty, then why don't they..." statement than anything else. I agree that LE has much more on their hands.

Sure, it was more of a theoretical "if they aren't guilty, then why don't they..." statement than anything else. I agree that LE has much more on their hands.
I wonder if they have any leads or any actual direction in this case. I can’t imagine it will be easy to even figure out where to begin looking. I guess I would start with the people who run that Preparing a People website. They disavowed them quite quickly.... Could it be them trying to throw LE off?

In the story: RPD, received an request on Nov. 27 to help law enforcement from Arizona to exacute a search warrant at the townhome in 595 Pioneer Road. A phone related to their investigation was pinged at the general location "right now" when dispatched at 10:13 a.m.

Eric Grossarth on Twitter

Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow (Daybell) we're not there during the search warrant as RPD Capt. Gary Hagen said the last time they spoke with the couple in person was on Nov. 26, the day they tried conducting a welfare check at the same address for Joshua Vallow.

Eric Grossarth on Twitter

“I’m not worried about the story. I’m worried about Tylee and JJ.”

The older brother of Tylee Ryan and Joshua Vallow sent me this statement regarding his missing siblings.

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

FULL VIDEO:

Colby tells me has not had recent contact with his mom Lori Vallow who along with her new husband Chad Daybell - are persons of interest.

But the couple’s attorney released this statement to @FOX10Phoenix. But no info on the missing kids.

5438223A-FB26-49C4-B894-60BF0B983CC4.jpeg

Of course, if the parent told the school they were moving to another district, or were enrolling them in a private school, or as has been mentioned homeschool, or some other normal thing, then the school would have no reason to do anything.
I can't speak for other places, but here I believe they forward the student records/transcripts if a new school is involved. But even if that were the case there, it really wouldn't help shed anymore light on the case ... IMHO

Where are these children???

I've known this family for 10 years because my daughter was one of Tylee's best friends through elementary & middle school but they haven't kept in touch in a year or so (I am still friends with some of the the family on social media & I can provide further proof to the mods if needed). I stumbled on an article about this tonight & I'm in shock.

Tylee's father fought for custody for YEARS. Weeks after he was granted custody, Charles & Lori up & moved to Hawaii to "start a juice bar" & took Tylee with them. It was a very shady & spur of the moment departure.

Tylee was only suppose to be visiting her mom in town during her court allotted time. Her father tried to get in touch with Lori to arrange a pickup time but by then they had already left for Hawaii. They packed & moved in less than 5 days.

Lori has always had Tylee brainwashed so there was little her father could do to bring her home since Tylee refused to leave. Lori basically gave him an ultimatum- let Tylee stay in Hawaii & visit him twice a year, or she would tell the police that he sexually abused Tylee. (Kind of "funny" that she never mentioned this alleged abuse in the years they fought for custody but only brought out the threat as a last hail Mary).

Please become verified as soon as possible. Here is the info you need to know about being verified.
websleuths.com/forums/threads/verification-process-for-professional-or-insider-posters.167277/

Tylee's father immediately contacted his lawyer about the threats & they went to the police where he volunteered to undergo days of interrogation, lie detector test, psych evaluations, you name it & he passed everything with flying colors.

At this point, another parent of one of Tylee's friends contacted the police to let them know that Tylee was telling her daughter on the phone about how the whole thing was concocted to ensure that Tylee got to stay in Hawaii.

Two weeks after that, I contacted the police myself because I heard the same "confession" from Tylee when she called my own daughter. My daughter knew what was going on so she put the phone on speaker when Tylee called & I was able to record the conversation. I turned this recording over to the police.

Tylee's motivation for wanting to stay in Hawaii was because Lori allowed her to be homeschooled & sleep all day. For a young teenager with an awkward personality & low self esteem, this was exactly what she wanted. (Tylee verified this on the recording that I have.) She also wanted to stay in Hawaii because nobody with a single brain cell would pick the hell of Arizona over the heaven of Hawaii.

Lori's motivation was to avoid having to pay the child support to Tylee's father that was awarded when he was given custody. (Tylee also verified this on the recording.) In reality, Lori never had many maternal feelings toward Tylee because Lori was a typical Mormon mom who cared more about appearances than she did her own children. Tylee has always struggled with her weight & Lori never missed an opportunity shame her for it. Lori's fat shaming Tylee started in middle school & I witnessed it myself many times when Tylee was at our home & put her mom on speaker phone so we could hear how verbally abusive she was acting. These same feelings carried over to JJ since he had a lot of behavioral & mental challenges so he didn't fit up to the Mormon perfection.

Before the molestation threats started, Tylee's father generously paid for my daughter's plane ticket to go visit Tylee in Hawaii over Spring Break. I have a few stories to share about this visit but I want to double check with my daughter for some missing details before I post about it.

I have so much more to say about this but I'm going to need to sleep on it because I can't think clearly right now. I apologize for how poorly written my post is but I'll try to form a more coherent one tomorrow after I get a chance to read through this thread. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

If they are alive then I 100% believe that Tylee's maternal grandparents know where she & JJ are right now. They are financially well off & would lay down their lives to protect Lori since she does no wrong in their eyes. Needless to say, Lori's narcissism was inherited from them.

I also think there is little chance that they returned to Hawaii since they had gotten involved in some shady business practices there & fled the state in the same haste in which they left Arizona. While things were shady there, I don't believe his business partners have anything to do with this disappearance in case anyone was wondering. The problems were mostly due to Charles being a greedy dick & wouldn't be worth anyone harming the children over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay