Identified! ID - Twin Falls Co., WhtFem UP12926, 45-50, in Snake River, Sept'14 - Cynthia Gunnerson (a.k.a. Sasha Ergateage)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bonnie Moore...45-year-old white female with blond hair, hazel eyes. She stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs around 177 pounds. Missing date is off as it is reported 9/17 but it could be an estimation...No reports on what she was last seen wearing etc...Not reported in NamUS or any other missing site that I have found. Story posted on LAPD online...
Home of the Los Angeles Police Department - LAPD Online

Classito

Last edited by a moderator:
Disregard...Bonnie Moore was seen on Sept 15 and the 17th so this rules her out. , disappeared from UT but allegedly last seen in CA, She had no id on her, car was impounded, arrested, and released wearing pj and no shoes..She has the moles in the same places and a crease between eyebrows..Suicidal/Disabled vet...Dates so close...

Classito

I've got a friend who looks quite a bit like the UID (she's ok, thankfully) and Vicki Lour reminds me a lot of her too. I definitely think you should call it in!

Sharon Leinart

Moles seem to match up...brown mole on right cheek, and a non colored mole under her lip towards the left, also what looks to be a non colored mole between right eye and nose (noticed this also on UID)...height is 5'7...age 60.....brown eyes..brown hair...hair was dyed in this photo..Wears hats...Homeless..I believe Leinart is her maiden name...Possibly never married or any children ...Went missing in late January from TN..Told someone a man was going to give her a warm room to stay in...
130503035420_Leinart,_20Sharon_20PIC.jpg

Classito

Sharon Leinart

Moles seem to match up...brown mole on right cheek, and a non colored mole under her lip towards the left, also what looks to be a non colored mole between right eye and nose (noticed this also on UID)...height is 5'7...age 60.....brown eyes..brown hair...hair was dyed in this photo..Wears hats...Homeless..I believe Leinart is her maiden name...Possibly never married or any children ...Went missing in late January from TN..Told someone a man was going to give her a warm room to stay in...
130503035420_Leinart,_20Sharon_20PIC.jpg

Classito

Wow. That's a great find, I hope you submit her. She's older than the estimate, but I wouldn't say no to 10 years above the range. The post-mortem looks older than in her forties, though perhaps that's a result of death.

I haven't submitted her..Finding myself with less and less time due to work...Phone calls are completely out of the question for me...If someone would submit her that would be great, or if not..if anyone has an email for the investigator, I could email..Either way will work

Classito

I haven't submitted her..Finding myself with less and less time due to work...Phone calls are completely out of the question for me...If someone would submit her that would be great, or if not..if anyone has an email for the investigator, I could email..Either way will work

Classito

Dennis Chambers, Coroner D-ABMDI
404 Fairfield Street North
P. O. Box 126
Twin Falls, ID 83303-0126

208-733-7610 Ext. 24
208- 735-0107(fax)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a very close resemblance. I rarely post and this one made me stop in my tracks and start typing. I would agree that you have a match there! Hope this lady is ID'd.

Thank You. I am sending an email now. Will let ya'll know if I hear anything.

Classito

I think that the UID is a fair bit younger than Sharon. She doesn't seem to have the looser chin/neck that Sharon has due to age.

How does one go about asking namus to compare? Can someone here do this?

You can email the regional administrator or call the case manager. They're listed in NamUs under contacts. I'd be happy to submit if that's something you don't want to do.

Here are the current Rule-Outs

Lisa Adcock
Mardelle Carmickle
Tracy Haight
Amiee Huff
Molly Waddington

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics