IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #4 * ALL CHARGES DROPPED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look what I got in the mail today! Just got home and haven’t had a chance to read it, but will check it out tomorrow. From the headline, it looks like Hollywood is already gearing up to give him a pass.

Attachments

• F85AA42C-7B82-41A3-B36B-8FA6113487E9.jpeg
    F85AA42C-7B82-41A3-B36B-8FA6113487E9.jpeg
    147.2 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Jussie Smollett Goes Incognito for Family Dinner in Chicago

Apparently, Smollett has a "security entourage". I wonder who is paying for that? And who does Jussie Smollett think he needs security from?

Interesting he was offered security by FOX after the white powder letter but bravely declined it due to his bad-*advertiser censored* gay Tupac super powers where he is able to fight off two ripped brothers....
But now needs protection from paparazzi?
Just sayin...

those two very ripped brothers 'beat him up' leaving him with a scratched face and his sandwich intact.
oh, and a noose laying gently over his shoulders.

if they had really 'beat him up' he'd not be needing security now. Just saying....

Look what I got in the mail today! Just got home and haven’t had a chance to read it, but will check it out tomorrow. From the headline, it looks like Hollywood is already gearing up to give him a pass.

Yes, I am trying to figure out the cognitive dissonance here...
1. Smollett is completely innocent of all charges.
2. Smollett had a "Hollywood Derangement Syndrome" due to the immense pressure and stress to be famous.

I guess not even Hollywood rags are buying his attorneys schick,
"Mr. Smollett is an upstanding actor, with ethics and integrity who has been victimized by the police and the press.".

those two very ripped brothers 'beat him up' leaving him with a scratched face and his sandwich intact.
oh, and a noose laying gently over his shoulders.

if they had really 'beat him up' he'd not be needing security now. Just saying....

The hospital photo of Jessie gave me a chuckle. To me, it looked as though he took a piece of sandpaper and gently made a little scratch on his cheek. Oh, the trauma!

https://images.tmz.com/2019/01/29/0129-jussie-smollett-in-hospital-1200x630.jpg

Men who worked with brothers from Smollett case say they were homophobic

Lawrence Johnson Jr. said the Osundairo brothers actually got into a confrontation with another extra who was openly gay because of his sexuality.

"There was an openly gay guy named Alex. Didn't try to hide it. Really flamboyant,” Johnson said. "These guys didn't like it. They started picking with him. Moving his bag back and forth that he had on set with him.”

Two witnesses told FOX 32 they heard Abel Osundairo use homophobic slurs on the set of Empire back in 2015. Ticarus Bunch, who played a prison guard on the show, recalled the incident.

"We were talking about friends and it was like, 'could you have a homosexual friend even though you were heterosexual,'" Bunch recounted. "And he was just like ‘hell naw,' he not gonna be friends with no fa**ot. And it jarred everybody like whoa, like that's very, very, very offensive. It was obvious that this guy just, he's very homophobic. He just do not like gays.”

Johnson also said that he heard Abel say something similar when the gay actor walked away.

"Just heard the taller brother say, ‘I wouldn't hang around gays.’ I don't know if I can use a derogatory word, but the ‘F’ word. ‘I don't want anybody like that around me. I can't deal with that,’” Johnson claims Abel said. "It was just like one of those things like 'wow, why would you say that?'"

"That's when he was like ‘yeah, I’m not gonna be friends with no fa**ots, naw, hell (expletive) naw,’ and it was real disturbing,” Bunch added.

While both say the other brother, Ola Osundairo, was quiet during the confrontation, FOX 32 obtained deleted tweets from Ola's Twitter account making derogatory comments about gays. Bunch described Smollett as "a cool guy" and thinks he used poor judgement hiring the brothers to train him, which is what Smollett’s defense team is also saying.

So this is the angle the defense is going to take, the brothers were homophobic and came up with this crazy scheme on their own! Can't wait for the other "witnesses" to come forward and talk about how racist they are too

SNL takes on Empire actor Jussie Smollett scandal | Daily Mail Online

Disgraced Empire actor Jussie Smollett has been slammed on Saturday Night Live after he was arrested for allegedly faking a racist and homophobic attack.

SNL took on the scandal in a Shark Tank parody sketch starring Chris Redd as Smollett.

In the Shark Tank: Legal Edition sketch, several controversial legal names listened as scandal-plagued guests gave pitches as to why they deserved representation.

Redd's Smollett was one of the guests to come before the panel that included Michael Avenatti (Pete Davidson), Jeanine Pirro (Cecily Strong), Alan Dershowitz (John Mulaney) and Rudy Giuliani (Kate McKinnon).

'I was just attacked outside the studio by Donald Trump himself,' Redd's Smollett immediately declared as he appeared in front of the Sharks.

[...]

So shes prepared to believe him without proof but not prepared to entertain any doubt until she sees definitive proof of his guilt.

"All I know is that I hope everything works out in the end and everybody basically comes out unscathed."
that is such a nonsense quote, the brothers have admitted to doing it. If they did it of their own volition then they should have the book thrown at them, if they did it because he paid them then he should be treated very harshly along with them. So no there is no scenario in which everyone should come out of this unscathed

Jussie Smollett Will Appear in Next Week's Episode of 'Empire'

However, ET has learned that Smollett will be paid for the two episodes he won’t appear in.

Won't say what I am thinking.

That's pretty gross, considering all the time and trouble he caused the studio and production staff, but it's possible that legally until someone is declared guilty, their employer not paying them could be seen as punitive or worthy of a lawsuit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3