Found Deceased IL - Bryeon Hunter, 1, Maywood, 16 April 2013 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
gahhhh....for the love of all things holy...let there be some jailhouse karma for these two

I've been hit with a belt too. A belt and plastic hangers.... I can't even imagine what this child endured.

BBM. I agree. No one was there to protect Bryeon, these two alleged murderers shouldn't receive protection either. :furious:

I hadn't seen the bit about the hangers... The ones I was hit with were wire hangers... :( I wish I could get them alone myself for a minute or two - and that I would be capable of beating them like they beat that child... :censored: :censored: :censored:!! (Fill in your own expletives)

She picked them out of a book of mugshuts, so I don't they know each other even casually. According to msm, one of the men she accused was incarcerated when the alleged abduction and attack was supposed to have taken place. That tells me she doesn't know those she accused, because clearly she would point out an incarcerated man as her attacker if she knew he was incarcerated.

I have so many thoughts reading this... She put the entire city at risk from gang retaliations/war - as if things aren't bad enough in Chicago already. And, she picked three innocent guys out of a mugshot book and could have destroyed whatever was possibly good in their lives as well?

This monster and her gangsta BF are the lowest of the low.

And where in the :censored: was Grandma while the baby was laying there dying? Why didn't she call anyone? UGH... I wonder if she got a lawyer because she needs a lawyer???

ETA: Taking a break from this for a bit. These 2 make me so incredibly angry. What in the :censored: is wrong with people?? Praying they can find Bryeon's body and lay him to rest in a proper burial. And praying for his older brother as well... I am sick over this, truly...

Hugs Redhead72. I understand if you need to step away from this case for a bit. It's heartbreaking.

As for the grandmothers, I am going to go ahead and answer....

They live in an apartment building owned by the boyfriends grandmother. She yelled down from another apartment what's going on down there. That is when I believe the boyfriend put his hand over the childs mouth. To keep his (the boyfriends, not Bryeon's) grandmother from hearing the child scream.

The maternal grandmother lives somewhere else and is the one who told the media to direct questions to her lawyer.

hth

I haven't seen anyone else mention this, but I apologize if it has. Does it seem MS has another son that died??
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...7483433.115496.100000156684013&type=1&theater

I don't know the details, but it should CERTAINLY be looked into! I am typing so hard because I am SO angry at the harm they inflicted to this poor, wonderful child. I can only imagine him trying not to cry.

If you look at Michael's facebook page, it looks like he had a premature son who died around birth at the end of August or early September. There is a picture of a teeny little hand, and several condolences, and he is saying the baby looked just like him, etc.

I haven't seen anyone else mention this, but I apologize if it has. Does it seem MS has another son that died??
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...7483433.115496.100000156684013&type=1&theater

I don't know the details, but it should CERTAINLY be looked into! I am typing so hard because I am SO angry at the harm they inflicted to this poor, wonderful child. I can only imagine him trying not to cry.

From what I can assume from reading his fb, his son died soon after birth There is a photo of an infant's hand (dead) on another adult hand. I saw this and assumed this was taken in the hospital either during a stillbirth, or something of that nature. You would think having lost a child and openly stating that you don't want to endure that again, that you wouldn't then turn around and assist in the beating death of another.

I hope they both get life and that they have to spend it with the general prison population who, though criminals themselves, do NOT like baby killers and will surely let them know that. Let's see how bad and tough and gangsta they are in there..

From what I can assume from reading his fb, his son died soon after birth There is a photo of an infant's hand (dead) on another adult hand. I saw this and assumed this was taken in the hospital either during a stillbirth, or something of that nature. You would think having lost a child and openly stating that you don't want to endure that again, that you wouldn't then turn around and assist in the beating death of another.

I hope they both get life and that they have to spend it with the general prison population who, though criminals themselves, do NOT like baby killers and will surely let them know that. Let's see how bad and tough and gangsta they are in there..

You'd think that, and we would act like that, but it's kind of illuminating. It may be that he was so angry that his own son didn't live that it made him jealous of this darling little boy who WAS alive. Like the story of the two Moms in the Bible, one mother was willing to cut the other mother's child in half because her own child had died.

Hugs Redhead72. I understand if you need to step away from this case for a bit. It's heartbreaking.

As for the grandmothers, I am going to go ahead and answer....

They live in an apartment building owned by the boyfriends grandmother. She yelled down from another apartment what's going on down there. That is when I believe the boyfriend put his hand over the childs mouth. To keep his (the boyfriends, not Bryeon's) grandmother from hearing the child scream.

The maternal grandmother lives somewhere else and is the one who told the media to direct questions to her lawyer.

hth

And if the grandmother heard the child screaming from upstairs, surely someone else in that building heard. THAT makes me sick.

Going out on a limb here... because he is capable of beating his girlfriends and killing his own son, I think it's possible the other son was born premature because he beat his mother.

And if the grandmother heard the child screaming from upstairs, surely someone else in that building heard. THAT makes me sick.

Going out on a limb here... because he is capable of beating his girlfriends and killing his own son, I think it's possible the other son was born premature because he beat his mother.

He didn't kill his own son. Bryeon was someone else's.

I'm not sticking up for him, but there's also no indication he was cruel to his other baby's mother - her brother posted condolences to him so it's not like they thought he was responsible.

The mom's boyfriend, Michael Scott, is not Bryeon's biological father, nor is he the bio father of her old 4 yr old child.

I don't know how many people may have heard anything. It's possible MS's grandma own's a two flat with grandma in one unit and the two arrested and the two kids lived in the other unit.

I haven't seen anything in the news if this family was known to DCFS. Hope the media mentions whether they were or not.

This was just posted online (photos of the child and both parents)

RIP lil' man :(

2iu4w8g.png

How ironic - the picture of the monster holding the baby... with plastic hangers peeking out of the closet door.

this looks like a fairly recent pic...he still sucks on a soother for pete's sake! how sad is that! beating a little one like that...i cannot wrap my head around it...and as for the poignant facebook captions on MS's facebook about his stillborn son - it is easy to love and
cherish a newborn (or stillborn)...at that stage they are not doing anything annoying like "crying or whining or heaven help them - peeing or pooping in their diapers.

To me, that pic of that darling boy on her hip looks like a 7 month old. In the most recent pic in news articles, he's bigger and doesn't look happy. He looks very happy in that pic on her hip. Before Michael came into his life.

This man, Michael Whateverhisnameis, now I've heard 3 different last names, is not the father of this sweet departed child. He certainly seems to have abundant love for his OWN children (the deceased baby in September, and the baby he believes is his that Keisha is carrying, although that seems very doubtful it's his) but he had no love for B. (Sorry, I keep having to reference back how to spell this dear child's name. It's a mix of letters)

He looks a year old in that photo. I had BIG babies (10 and 11 lbs) and that is about their size at 1 year. That photo is sadly rather recent

Are they in Cook county lock up?

Looking at the pictures of that little baby is making me cry. I'm not usually one to speak in generalities, but anyone who could hurt a little person like that must be truly evil. There is no excuse for that brutality; they must be monsters.

I'm not splitting hairs here. He lived with the child, disciplined the child (however he chose) and acted in the capacity of a (crappy) father. Whether or not he was bio dad makes no difference to me at this point.

Regardless of whether the apartment complex had 2, 4 or 20 units- SOMEONE (the grandmother) heard this child screaming. Loud enough that she asked what was going on. And yet, did not call authorities.

It's a travesty.

I'm not splitting hairs here. He lived with the child, disciplined the child (however he chose) and acted in the capacity of a (crappy) father. Whether or not he was bio dad makes no difference to me at this point.

Regardless of whether the apartment complex had 2, 4 or 20 units- SOMEONE (the grandmother) heard this child screaming. Loud enough that she asked what was going on. And yet, did not call authorities.

It's a travesty.

Yes, but let's get the facts straight, please. These two weren't exactly a long time couple. He lost a child not long ago, a child he was due to have with a different woman.

Your definition of dad may be different than mine. I don't consider a live in boyfriend of a few months a dad.

Also, the boyfriend held his hand over this childs mouth. How loud do you think this child could scream with an adults hand over his mouth?

We do not know what Michael's grandmother heard. Until I read exactly what she heard in MSM, I am not going to assume it was the child's screams.

I hear children scream outside all the time, while they are playing. I don't assume every scream I hear is a child being beaten to death by an adult.

We'll have to agree to disagree on our definition of 'dad' and your use of 'splitting hairs' which I consider not 'jumping the gun' on something not yet listed in MSM.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back