IL - Lt. Charles 'Joe' Gliniewicz, 52, found dead, Fox Lake, 1 Sep 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I consider the mysterious Explorer inventory phone call last minute too.

Jmo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When my son was an Explorer he was in charge of 'inventory' too. Several kids were, but all had different equipment to keep track of. Then every three months they had an internal inventory. When things started screwing up, the leader moved it to every month. My son was in charge of safety vests and clipboards. Somehow he still managed to lose track of a few of them. LOL

Then we would have heard about it. Everything that has been mentioned in msm has indicated the program was almost cancelled because there was no one to take it over.

Right. But he planned on retiring on Sept 30th. So he still had a month to set up the new leadership.

Maybe all the "maybes" fit altogether to tell the story. Too many maybes for me. The maybes should be backed up with evidence. There is no evidence for the maybes, . We have a small set of facts. Wishing will not change those. JMO

If anyone is interested in reviewing back over some items in the village packets. I still feel there are large clues to what is going on, which IMO is more than what we have been told, and more than we can read, which is understandable in an active investigation or coverup mixed in somewhere.
They continue to meet over "Personnel" and "Threatened Litigation". We also know that the workplace handbook was revised right after the LT death to clarify and reinforce a anti-bullying workplace environment.

When we watched the interview of the Mayor he is asked "are you able to describe at all when you heard the news?" He responds with starting with sharing his feeling of "Disbelief" and then he goes on to say "He was the policeman's policeman then a pause, excuse me with his head down he did everything by the book I don't know how anyone could have done this to him"

I find this to be very telling. Think about the priority of the thoughts in the Mayors statement when sharing how he felt when he heard it was the LT? He starts with stating "Disbelief". Disbelief is defined as "the inability or refusal to believe or to accept something as true. A) He was in disbelief because he couldn't imagine this happening to Joe, he was such a physically fit, GI Joe type and to him was indestructible. He was in disbelief that this happened in his community in which he serves; the mayor B) If in the mayors mind, this was a random crime by random offenders, I believe we would likely find more vocabulary offered as to his feelings. JMO

Priority in statements is telling. Because what comes next to me is very indicative to what is going on in the sub-conscious mind. As to what the Mayor is feeling.
"He was the policeman's policeman
I wanted to research this statement further and see how it was used in relation to other situations. I found this article and suggest taking a read.

SNIPPED:
Many of his superiors learned of it too, and would enlist Landi's services when faced with a troublesome assignment. Certainly, Sgt. Patrick Tobin saw it when he climbed up a stairwell with Landi at 101 California St. almost seven years ago to confront a mass murderer. "He was a policeman's policeman," says Tobin. http://www.sfweekly.com/sanfrancisco/officer-down/Content?oid=2139083

He next shares he did everything by the book

Again, these are the priority statements in the mayors feelings he shared when asked upon learning this was the LT. He felt it necessary to prioritize in sharing his feelings that Joe was a good cop who did everything by the book.

Why is this important? Where are these feelings coming from? What is he further feeling or thinking of deep down in needing to prioritize this in his feelings? Does he feel guilt? Did the Village ask the LT to do something to assist them in their "efforts" that was being done not in accordance to actual circumstances? Or was in accordance to actual circumstances? Are the investigations being conducted legitimately or derived out of a more nefarious intent?

"I don't know how anyone could have done this to him"
Where did anyone ask him this question? Who is "anyone"?

At another presser http://fox6now.com/2015/09/01/breaking-fox-lake-il-officer-died-after-being-shot-tuesday-morning/

The mayors earlier statement starts with:
“They’re dealing with the loss of their colleague, partner, while also identifying efforts to find the person responsible for this senseless tragedy.”
“Person”
He closes with:
"Doing everything they can to find the individuals responsible for this terrible and tragic incident.
“individuals”

If one is under the belief of something, it's typically consistent as that comes natural.

I want to know what the Mayor knows. His body language alone is beyond curious. Covelli mentions suspects and he grabs his cross. Covelli mentions suspects and he looks down. Take a look and share your thoughts on whether or not you think the Mayor knows more than he is letting on.

I consider the mysterious Explorer inventory phone call last minute too.

Jmo.

I don't. But only because the inventory call came the 1st business day following the former chiefs last day. LT CG couldn't have foreseen the chief immediately retiring after being notified he was being investigated. He did know well in advance he was seeking employment outside of the FLPD.

I think the threatened litigation is either a result of the dui jail incident or Mrs G suing for wrongful death or such.

It would be standard for the board to prepare for both.

Excellent psychology, Walker....JMO

Just a wild guess. The Mayor thinks good cops who do everything by the book don't get shot on duty.. I think that's probably a common thought because we always like to believe it can't happen to me/us if we play by the rules. Maybe only bad cops get shot or maybe only cops in big, dangerous cities get shot. Not our good cop in our safe town. He might feel guilty because this is his city and he feels responsible. JMO wild speculation and thinking.

Right. But he planned on retiring on Sept 30th. So he still had a month to set up the new leadership.

I was replying to a post that suggested Lt CG had something lined up prior to his meeting with the mayor.

I think the threatened litigation is either a result of the dui jail incident or Mrs G suing for wrongful death or such.

I know there is always something typical that could be occurring. Work comp suits and such etc etc.. But this was prior to even the disclosure of the Behan Investigation. I wish I could post a PDF here, I would put all the pieces together in a timeline.
Who here knows about the benefits that supposedly get paid out. Is this in reference under the work comp claim? Or something separate from it?The future and pending litigation as of late has included the Gold Shield guy, Lee and been sprinkled with Task Force members and more.

Oh, geese I'm lost! Gold Shield v Village? JMO

What cause would she have to sue for wrongful death? Who would she sue, the trio reported in the radio call? How would suing for wrongful death even fit into this when she fully believes her husband was murdered?

Hmmm... if involves Gold Shield then it should have to do with Behan or inventory unless they used Gold Sheild before. Duff they have permission to spend the money for something else?

Interesting.

I know there is always something typical that could be occurring. Work comp suits and such etc etc.. But this was prior to even the disclosure of the Behan Investigation. I wish I could post a PDF here, I would put all the pieces together in a timeline.
Who here knows about the benefits that supposedly get paid out. Is this in reference under the work comp claim? Or something separate from it?The future and pending litigation as of late has included the Gold Shield guy, Lee and been sprinkled with Task Force members and more.

Wouldn't he have waited for back up if he'd "done everything by the book"? Maybe his disbelief was centered on that as in : I can't believe he didn't wait for back up.

Wouldn't he have waited for back up if he'd "done everything by the book"? Maybe his disbelief was centered on that as in : I can't believe he didn't wait for back up.

That was my thought too.

Hmmm... if involves Gold Shield then it should have to do with Behan or inventory unless they used Gold Sheild before. Duff they have permission to spend the money for something else?

Interesting.

Yes, actually Vestigare you were the one to uncover the individual behind Gold Shield, the LEE guy. IIRC, and I am going off memory, he has been at the last two... possibly three meetings. Perhaps, it does solely have to do with the Behan Investigation and/or inventory but I wonder why the task force has also been sitting in on a couple of those. I was referencing the pending litigations and personal that have been taking place prior to the LT death, not the gold shield, sorry if I miswrote that. But I am suspicious there is much much more going on than we have been told. Who is going to give us the entire banana unpeeled? Their not, imo, they are only peeling a few pieces of the peel off the core, no differently than the information they have released thus far on the LT. IMO. I will delve into my screen shots or go back through them individually. I also need to cross reference which council has been present. The labor attorney is typically there, makes sense. Not thinking the Village attorney is always present though. It's been awhile so I could off on that. So perhaps there is an angle there as well. If I conjure up further will power, I will write out an example of a known case that involved a firm conducting an investigation into county officials, that I have personally employed (the firm) in the past. It isn't always what its made up to be.
But this is the latest one.
Screen Shot 2015-10-28 at 9.21.46 AM.jpg

A completely logical thought Tillicum!! I wish FL7 would come back and chat with us and help shed some light or further insight. They seemed to have an understanding that the LT only called for backup unless absolutely necessary.

Okay and speaking of that firm in the aforementioned post. That just made me think of something else but on another topic. My ex-husband recently re-hired them. God Bless his checkbook. To deal with an issue involving a younger female family member who was physically assaulted by her significant other mixed in with drug related activity. Anyway, having a private sector agent up in this small town area to help push the local authorities in doing their job, executing searches on owned family property in which this guy was freeloading and living the drug world. (I am being choppy in details but follow my thoughts in limited detail) Long story short, was like the tail wagging the dog. Was lucky enough to get the charges pushed through after they almost let off. If didn't have a watchdog their over them, seemed like it would have been little progress. Low and behold, it turns out the Federal Authorities had already been all over this cell of people conducting their own investigation and now just conducted a massive raid on their operations. Even with ex-FBI in the private sector and local authorities and being in the know on all those levels. Nobody knew about the federal involvement or disclosed this. Just serves as an example of state crimes being committed in which federal had their own investigation going based on prior information non-related to what transpired to warrant my x involvement in helping. They operate in secrecy a majority of the time. Which begs the question in this case........

A completely logical thought Tillicum!! I wish FL7 would come back and chat with us and help shed some light or further insight. They seemed to have an understanding that the LT only called for backup unless absolutely necessary.

I wonder if the mayor knew that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member