IL - Lt. Charles 'Joe' Gliniewicz, 52, found dead, Fox Lake, 1 Sep 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggesting Gliniewicz could have been killed by another cop says to me that other cop was violent, corrupt and stupid.

Playing devil's advocate here, perhaps someone thought that whatever he knew would stay secret if he was dead.

Hi Fl7, welcome to Webseluths. Thanks for speaking up and posting. This thought has played a large part in my thinking on the homicide angle. Curious if you could continue your devils advocacy thought pattern. Any thoughts relating to department investigation? Is it bigger you think than whats being let on? Do you have any idea or thoughts on the recently executed search warrant in Lake County records for alleged Fox Lake officer who was in the past let go and then rehired?

Yes, that would be disturbing -- but most likely, s/he doesn't exist and is no more responsible than the trio CG called in.

That is my theory. I don't believe this other corrupt, violent and stupid cop exists.

Yes, that would be disturbing -- but most likely, s/he doesn't exist and is no more responsible than the trio CG called in.

So at least there's that, I guess. Though I wonder if any of them are suspicious of one another?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lake County has on average a dozen murders per year and the task force is made up of those who typically investigate them.

This same taskforce? JMO oh ok LakeCounty..........

Is that an officers job in the field though? Is he supposed to weigh in on the philosophical meaning of a traffic stop? Or is he supposed to follow the prescribed protocols and do as prescribed?

He should probably wait for the back-up he assented to after stating that he had 3 people who he was suspicious of, being up to no good. JMO

He should probably wait for the back-up he assented to after stating that he had 3 people who he was suspicious of, being up to no good. JMO

I suppose that if someone is under enough emotional stress that they are about to kill themselves, they might not be thinking too clearly about protocol.

I suppose that if someone is under enough emotional stress that they are about to kill themselves, they might not be thinking too clearly about protocol.

All the more reason to wait for backup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why would someone who was going to commit suicide wait for backup?

Why would they CALL for it? Weird. Unless they wanted to be found by LE colleagues immediately for reasons that can be speculated upon. JMO

The thread is closed for clean up -- again -- due to a ridiculous number of off topic posts.

Take it to the Jury Room.

I'm confused. Why does this thread keep opening and closing?
A better question would be: Why do some members persist in violating TOS, showing utter disrespect for their fellow members, and the staff who have to waste time cleaning up behind them.

A better question would be: Why do some members persist in violating TOS, showing utter disrespect for their fellow members, and the staff who have to waste time cleaning up behind them.

It would be great if we could continue discussing theories. Difficult to do so with such topics that are way off topic that don't even pertain to any theories. It makes those who want to be openminded to this concept, of discussion, not care to put time and effort into sharing research, ideas etc. If people don't want to discuss them. Many people who offer new ideas are often skipped over for coffee chatter. New people show up and leave for lack of substance. JMO. Sorry for your hassle Bessie.

With that being said, the new minutes have been posted on the Fox Lake Website, where they discussed the Explorer Program, which is more in depth than what was released in MSM. They have also continued to discuss pending litigation where the private agency was again present at the meeting. http://www.foxlake.org/ArchiveCenter/ViewFile/Item/1069

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim