Found Deceased IL - Semaj Crosby, 16 mos, Joliet Township, 25 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hinky, hinky, hinky.
To say the least! If I was a suspicious person if think someone was trying to get rid of evidence. Just sayin'.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Anybody else find it strange that they let it burn to the ground like that?

Wait. That lower video says it is continuing to burn and the fire trucks have gone--said they are going to just let it "burn out". Is that normal?

Omg! That doesn't seem normal IMO, but I have no clue in situations like this. And this is the second time fire since her death. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg! That doesn't seem normal IMO, but I have no clue in situations like this. And this is the second time fire since her death. Wow.

Rumored to be the second.
Earlier last week, it was said that the balloons, candles, stuffed toys, etc. had caused a small fire.

No confirmation though.

Since they say all evidence was already collected, and that makes sense, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, this was an arson for insurance purposes. IMO

My bet is that the fire was started by some sympathetic locals who wanted to get rid of the scene of the crime. By sympathetic I mean to the poor murdered child.

Since they say all evidence was already collected, and that makes sense, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, this was an arson for insurance purposes. IMO

Because the home had been declared uninhabitable, I think the owner would find it very difficult to collect on an insurance claim.

It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out. Maybe it was set to cover something up? IMO
I thought the house was sealed up because it's uninhabitable. I'm confused.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Anybody else find it strange that they let it burn to the ground like that?
Not really. It sounds like it would have been a hell of a mess today clean up with roaches and bedbugs, but what do I know?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

If it was arson, my guess is that it was the same person(s) responsible for putting that sweet baby in the couch.

If it was arson, my guess is that it was the same person(s) responsible for putting that sweet baby in the couch.

I certainly hope they comb through that rubble with a fine tooth comb for other victims :(.

The East Joliet Fire Department responded to the fire, which apparently started in a bedroom, about 6 a.m. but decided to let the house burn.
“It was a nuisance,” Deputy Chief Kirk Kelly said of the house.
After the fire department arrived at the house, Chief Bob Scholtes “determined it was a nuisance and decided to let it burn to the ground,” Kelly said.

https://patch.com/illinois/joliet/baby-sema-j-s-death-house-burns-ground

My friend in Chicago texted me so I came over here to see. I hope LE got all their evidence out. Sigh. Maybe the first attempt wasn't just a candle.

Wait. That lower video says it is continuing to burn and the fire trucks have gone--said they are going to just let it "burn out". Is that normal?

That sounds like it would be a hazard, no? Strange.

My friend in Chicago texted me so I came over here to see. I hope LE got all their evidence out. Sigh. Maybe the first attempt wasn't just a candle.

It certainly seems with two fires within a few days, this was no accident.

Lengthy article, but a must read. Lots of information we haven't previously seen, including reports on the probation officer, for a male living in the home who a dcfs complaint against him, smelling marijuana in the house.

How the dcfs worker who visited the day Semaj was reported missing brought a vacuum cleaner and cleaning supplies to the home......

Additional info from the pastor and the head of dcfs. Too much to mention....

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-joliet-toddler-investigation-met-20170506-story.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back