GUILTY IL - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, in suitcase in Bali, 12 Aug 2014 *fnd guilty in Bali* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Poor Stella. The authorities, albeit manipulated by HM & team, just kicked the can down the road when she was born & when she was fostered. And Stella is the one who pays the price for that, with no chance a of a normal secure childhood then - or now, especially with bonds having being made, other bonds denied, and it all having been delayed by the kicking of the can for so long that she is aware of it all.

Those decisions were made by Heather Mack. She made the decision to keep the infant in prison with her as it gave her extra privilege and access to money. At no time has Mack made good decisions for the child. If that argument can be presented in a custody hearing, Mack will have reduced control over future decisions for the child.

Although the child was with Mack for 2 years, and then with a foster family for 4, the child has not seen Mack for two years. She has been bounced around in terms of home life, removed from her mother's care, prevented from contact with her mother for 2 years, and fed negative information about her father. I don't view that as a stable, healthy life for a 6 year old. When the child was deported, Mack told the child she was going on vacation. The child deserves better.

I can't see how it is in the best interests of a child to be more or less abandoned in a foreign country while her parents are incarcerated in two different countries.

Thank you for posting these documents. The first certainly outlines evidence of the conspiracy to commit murder for financial gain that started months before the murder and was acted on in Bali. There's no doubt that Schaefer went to Bali for the sole purpose of assisting Mack with the murder. Mack and Schaefer believed that they would be rich after committing the murder.

It has been disheartening to read media accounts that repeat the lies of the killers about the motive and circumstances of the crime. Among the many disturbing aspects of this crime is the way the killers have been allowed to continually slander the woman they silenced forever.

The Bibbs Criminal Complaint cuts through the lies and slander.

Another reminder of what really happened is the messages Sheila and her friend exchanged in the weeks prior to her death detailing her stress and terror:

http://dig.abclocal.go.com/wls/documents/mack-emails.pdf

I am more frightened than ever....

Thanks. From the link:

Mack was deported back to the U.S. on Tuesday. Accompanied by U.S. federal authorities, she and her daughter Stella flew back to Chicago, landing at O'Hare Airport on Wednesday.

'Suitcase Killer' Heather Mack Arrested Upon Return to U.S., Charged with Conspiracy to Kill Mom

I would imagine the US federal authorities were US Marshals. Then, when they landed in Chicago, Stella was whisked away while the FBI took custody of Heather; thereby, upsetting the paternal grandmother who was denied a chance to see her grandchild.

Why would Heather or her lawyers be surprised or not know she would be arrested when she was being accompanied by US FED Authorities during her fight?

Heather likes to think she's smart but she is naive in the ways of the real word.
Yeah, when the FBI orders you flown to Chicago rather than LA/changes your flight arrangements, you'd be stupid not to expect them to be there to meet you.

It has been disheartening to read media accounts that repeat the lies of the killers about the motive and circumstances of the crime. Among the many disturbing aspects of this crime is the way the killers have been allowed to continually slander the woman they silenced forever.

Another reminder of what really happened is the messages Sheila and her friend exchanged in the weeks prior to her death detailing her stress and terror:

So she tried to kill her mother with pain killers (per pdf). I wonder how she tricked Sheila into taking the drugs.

I'm guessing that the plan was to overdose Sheila on a drug that made her drowsy, then Mack would suffocate her with a pillow and Schaefer would help stage the scene. When Sheila wouldn't stay asleep, instead of abandoning the plan, Mack became desperate and they changed the plan to beating Sheila in the head. They would claim that Sheila fell and bumped her head. When the murder was clearly a violent beating rather than a 'trip and fall', then they hatched the suitcase plan.

Wow. Thank you for posting this. This is so, so sad beyond being just evil.

I'm guessing that the plan was to overdose Sheila on a drug that made her drowsy, then Mack would suffocate her with a pillow and Schaefer would help stage the scene. When Sheila wouldn't stay asleep, instead of abandoning the plan, Mack became desperate and they changed the plan to beating Sheila in the head. They would claim that Sheila fell and bumped her head. When the murder was clearly a violent beating rather than a 'trip and fall', then they hatched the suitcase plan.

We discussed this a lot in the beginning and those pills were purchased during the first week of their stay at the W Resort before they transferred to the St. Regis for their second week.

Now the problem with any murder plans involving both of them was that TS did not have a passport at the time HM left for Bali and it was unknown whether he would receive the one he applied for while HM and SVWM were on the trip. So when HM left for Bali, she did not know if TS would be able to come to help her and TS did not have either a passport or a ticket to Bali.

We speculated that HM was going to attempt to kill her mother with an overdose of pain killers and just leave it at that, she committed suicide. Remember, HM signed her mother’s name to the bill from the clinic. We were never sure what the reason was that the clinic gave her the pills. Was the prescription in HM’s name or her mother’s? HM is very good at manipulating a situation so perhaps she called the clinic as SVWM and asked for the prescription. Anyway, that part never had much traction, certainly not in Bali.

TS’ passport came in while they were on the second leg of their trip at the St Regis and HM promptly ordered him a very expensive ticket on her mother’s credit card that she had the number for and he was able to travel to Bali to help get the job done. He arrived the evening before the early morning murder. Didn’t even get a chance to sleep in the room HM also booked for him on the credit card before going on the run after dumping the suitcase.

I wonder how things would have turned out for Sheila if that passport had taken another week to come in. :(

MOO

Wow. Thank you for posting this. This is so, so sad beyond being just evil.

I have not been able to forget Sheila's messages and the conspirators' messages from the time of the murder and the Bibbs conviction. I'm grateful I was still able to find them after 7 years of smokescreen from the conspirators and their attorneys.

I have not been able to forget the Sheila's messages and the conspirators' messages from the time of the murder and the Bibbs conviction. I'm grateful I was still able to find them after 7 years of smokescreen from the conspirators and their attorneys.

Hi fiscus, I can’t forgot those horrible messages either. There was another PDF of the messages between HM and TS floating around during their Bali trial. Have you been able to find those or have they all been removed and sealed in anticipation of her upcoming conspiracy trial?

Hi fiscus, I can’t forgot those horrible messages either. There was another PDF of the messages between HM and TS floating around during their Bali trial. Have you been able to find those or have they all been removed and sealed in anticipation of her upcoming conspiracy trial?

Hi Kamille, do you remember anything that was in the other messages? I notice your memory is way better than mine :). I very very vaguely remember seeing HM/TM messages apart from the Bibbs Complaint. I will see if I can find anything, but am not particularly hopeful.

Now we see the connection between Mack and Sheila's friend, Diana Laroque. Since 2016, Mack told prison mates that she and Diana plan to produce a movie about Sheila's murder.

Because the first person Mack wanted to visit after release from Bali prison is Diana Laroque, it makes Schaefer's claims believable.

"Claypool previously said his team initially hatched a plan for Heather, Oshar and Stella to stay in Los Angeles with a woman named Diana Laroque, who was previously friends with Sheila, but the FBI ordered them to fly into Chicago.

Additional concerns have arisen that Stella will be used in a documentary film for profit."
Friend of slain Chicago socialite fears Heather Mack's young daughter will be used as pawn for profit

"[Schaefer] says that she's even planning a film about the murder with Wiese-Mack's closest friend.

He writes: 'She announces to the prison almost once a week that she's working on making a movie with her moms friend Diana. Quoting her 'this is just the beginning'.'

But he aims most of his fire at Mack for not giving up their daughter Stella, meaning she has live in prison with her mother. He claims that Stella is 'under control of this monster'."
17 October 2016
Tommy Schaefer claims ex Heather Mack has sex with other female prisoner near their baby | Daily Mail Online

Now we see the connection between Mack and Sheila's friend, Diana Laroque. Since 2016, Mack told prison mates that she and Diana plan to produce a movie about Sheila's murder.

Because the first person Mack wanted to visit after release from Bali prison is Diana Laroque, it makes Schaefer's claims believable.

"Claypool previously said his team initially hatched a plan for Heather, Oshar and Stella to stay in Los Angeles with a woman named Diana Laroque, who was previously friends with Sheila, but the FBI ordered them to fly into Chicago.

Additional concerns have arisen that Stella will be used in a documentary film for profit."
Friend of slain Chicago socialite fears Heather Mack's young daughter will be used as pawn for profit

"[Schaefer] says that she's even planning a film about the murder with Wiese-Mack's closest friend.

He writes: 'She announces to the prison almost once a week that she's working on making a movie with her moms friend Diana. Quoting her 'this is just the beginning'.'

But he aims most of his fire at Mack for not giving up their daughter Stella, meaning she has live in prison with her mother. He claims that Stella is 'under control of this monster'."
17 October 2016
Tommy Schaefer claims ex Heather Mack has sex with other female prisoner near their baby | Daily Mail Online
Hmmm… interesting and disturbing as always with HM.

Hi Kamille, do you remember anything that was in the other messages? I notice your memory is way better than mine :). I very very vaguely remember seeing HM/TM messages apart from the Bibbs Complaint. I will see if I can find anything, but am not particularly hopeful.

I only remember them discussing various ways to kill Sheila and then the ones that they exchanged when they actually did it. They originally considered drowning on the beach and making it look like a suicide I think. Then the night TS showed up, HM decided on a different plan after her mother confronted her around 3:30am when she went looking for her and hotel staff told her there was another room in the hotel charged to her. After getting HM to leave TS’ room and return to their room, HM and TS hatched the plan for him to come to their room and hit Sheila with a blunt object. I still think Sheila was asleep in bed when HM let TS in the room.

MOO

17 October 2016

Ah yes, I forgot Diana was supposed to be a “friend” of Sheila. Not sure about that, I thought that was just something HM told TS to explain why she was in touch with this woman. I didn’t realize that idea was still in play. I didn’t think there was enough interest in the story. They really did have this all planned out to film that documentary out in LA when HM was released and was going to be deported. That’s probably why OS was also invited. She’s part of the “story”. I sure hope HM is not permitted to make any money off her mother’s murder. They are all just vultures IMO.

MOO

... They really did have this all planned out to film that documentary out in LA when HM was released and was going to be deported. That’s probably why OS was also invited. She’s part of the “story”. I sure hope HM is not permitted to make any money off her mother’s murder. They are all just vultures IMO.
MOO
Heather thinks she's a movie star now with the sun glasses. I bet she has some kind of plan to sell her story.
I had a feeling!!! The story of a tragic murder becomes a commodity. Not a shred of shame or awareness of decency, just all greed. They may be able to stop her from profiting off it, but she'll probably make deals with the disgusting, greedy, vultures.

Criminal complaint against co-conspirator Bibbs with potential evidence against Heather under the US charges:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndil/file/777641/download

Link to 2017 Chicago indictment that doesn't require wading through news sites/paywalls:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1446126/download

I wonder if the FBI ever managed to unlock Heather's phone, since that was an issue at the time of the 2017 indictment.

@Kamille

Is the first link in this comment what you are looking for?

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndil/file/777641/download

It includes the email and text message between Heather Mack, Tommy Schaefer and Schaefer's cousin where they discuss various way to murder Sheila.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GowBuj
Back