Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this has been a questioned on here a few times but as of yesterday: "The U.S. Attorney's Office confirmed her body has not been recovered."
http://www.illinoishomepage.net/news/local-news/christensen-kidnapping-resulting-in-death/824429664

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I was pondering places that he could have hidden or disposed of the body.
IIRC - The public was never asked to help search.

Where is she hidden? A place they couldn't search? (That I am aware of)

Everyone deserves to have the body of their loved ones back!!!
NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

What a disgusting monster he is.

“an especially heinous, cruel, or depraved manner, in that it involved torture or serious physical abuse” … I can’t hardly get those words (from the indictment) out of my mind! Does anyone who explored his activity on the fetish life site recall ANY threads (or whatever) that hinted of “heinous” torture or cruelty even in a fantasy way (my impression was that that was beyond the limits of the site)?? Others here have previously speculated that BC may have visited more hardcore, depraved sites, and now I wonder too where he got his ‘ideas,’ though I don’t think anyone ever found any specific links with his aliases?

BTW, the Oct. 11 arraignment date I quoted earlier is mentioned at the end of this CNN report (but odd that more news outlets aren't mentioning it):
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/04/us/illinois-missing-chinese-student-suspect-charges/index.html

I simply cannot imagine the pain and horror Yingying's family must feel. What a horrific tragedy, which puts an ugly mark on America. I'm so sorry for them, and Yingying. One evil person has tainted and entire country. I'm heartbroken. :(

And, her family seems to be from a small town in China. She herself and her family had absolutely zero idea about the existence of anything of the perverse nature that Christensen had been involved in. If it was one of the more common crimes, they could at least comprehend. But the dark things that have been happening under the sun, they could never have even dreamed of. Imagine coming to a foreign country with the innocent scholarly pursuit, only to be met with a killer who subject you to what you could never in a thousand lives have imagined or comprehended. From being totally unaware of the dark and ugly, straight to being a deadly victim of such. No words can express how they must feel.

I was pondering places that he could have hidden or disposed of the body.
IIRC - The public was never asked to help search.

Where is she hidden? A place they couldn't search? (That I am aware of)

Everyone deserves to have the body of their loved ones back!!!
NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

What a disgusting monster he is.

Jmo, but its quite possible that the public were never asked to help search because of the condition her body was in after he'd finished with her. Such an very sad end for her family to learn that she is dead. Death penalty is all he deserves, wicked, evil filth of a, well I was going to say man but he's more animal in my eyes.

1) the emphasis in the indictment on the cell phone, as one of the instruments of the crime, I think reinforces the speculation here that BC may have photographed/filmed much of his crime and that’s how LE felt so confident in saying early on that YZ was deceased, and probably why they also never encouraged any public searches. Sickening to think about…

Now recall that during the rally he took out cellphone from his backpack to show something to the woman companion, it seems more possible that he may have been showing something relating to the victim, otherwise why did he do that then and appearing to be enjoying both the rally and what's on the phone?

I just saw the news. I'm so sorry Yingying, rest in peace. May your family have closure one day soon. :heartbeat:

attachment.php

Attachments

• candle-2038736_640.jpg
    candle-2038736_640.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 375
I just saw the news. I'm so sorry Yingying, rest in peace. May your family have closure one day soon. :heartbeat:

attachment.php

What is the news? Just the new charge or have they finally found her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now recall that during the rally he took out cellphone from his backpack to show something to the woman companion, it seems more possible that he may have been showing something relating to the victim, otherwise why did he do that then and appearing to be enjoying both the rally and what's on the phone?

There is absolutely no proof of that at all. I haven't seen that any of the hundreds of times I've watched that clip. IMO, he takes out his water bottle. Whatever he was doing there, none of us have any way of knowing.

There is absolutely no proof of that at all. I haven't seen that any of the hundreds of times I've watched that clip. IMO, he takes out his water bottle. Whatever he was doing there, none of us have any way of knowing.

You are right, I misremembered. It looked like a bottle, so the two were looking at the bottle.

I am new to this thread. What is the time frame for him disposing of the body?

I am from another area but for years I drove through Champaign about 4 times a year. On my route I had to go a very long time before finding a bathroom off the interstate until I came to Champaign area. Illinois is full of corn fields and unused/broken down barns. With harvest and hunting season upon us she may be found. They have already begun harvesting corn in my area. But there are also gobs of barns that are no longer used and never visited. It would not take long living in that area to spot places like that.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I am new to this thread. What is the time frame for him disposing of the body?

I am from another area but for years I drove through Champaign about 4 times a year. On my route I had to go a very long time before finding a bathroom off the interstate until I came to Champaign area. Illinois is full of corn fields and unused/broken down barns. With harvest and hunting season upon us she may be found. They have already begun harvesting corn in my area. But there are also gobs of barns that are no longer used and never visited. It would not take long living in that area to spot places like that.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Bold added...
The victim was kidnapped on a Friday (June 9) and I suspect most believe she was killed either the same day or by the end of the weekend. On Monday police released the video showing the accused’s car picking up Yingying — if by any chance he kept her alive through the weekend I think he would’ve panicked once he knew he was caught on videotape and killed her at that point (but I for one think it was sooner than that).

I simply cannot imagine the pain and horror Yingying's family must feel. What a horrific tragedy, which puts an ugly mark on America. I'm so sorry for them, and Yingying. One evil person has tainted and entire country. I'm heartbroken. :(

Well, hopefully many good Americans have gone out of their way to help the family. I know I would.

At the Oct. 11 arraignment will BC simply be officially indicted on the new charges, or will he also be entering a plea at that point?
And whenever he next enters a plea is it almost certain he'll continue to plead innocent, or any chance (given a new lawyer and more evidence transferred) the plea could change to guilty, perhaps due to insanity (maybe some attorney here has a sense of the probabilities)?

What is the news? Just the new charge or have they finally found her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I meant the news that he had been charged with murder now. Though I was 90% sure she was dead there was still a glimmer of hope in me that she would be found alive...naive perhaps. The murder charge has extinguished that hope. She's gone and I'm just so terribly horrified for her and what she must have went through, and her poor family will have to hear t all. It's so awful.

Reminder: BC’s new arraignment is just 2 days away… surprised we’re not hearing more about it, but maybe that means nothing much will happen except the additional charges applied, and then nothing more ’til February trial date… :(

On sidenote, to play the speculation game again, I previously favored a landfill as most likely depository for Yingying’s remains, but at this point (for more reasons than worth getting into, but in part due to the lack of searches, or even encouragement to search, seeming to indicate there simply is no body to be found) I’m leaning toward incineration as speculated by others here previously (...I used to think it a pretty outlandish idea, but now take more seriously -- also possible that BC placed the wrapped body in an industrial dumpster, never knowing it was one that would empty, not at a landfill, but at an incinerator somewhere).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14