Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's inaccurate.. I've lived in the area my whole life, and it would take more than two minutes to get to Stonegate from the Terminal..
I used google for both the distance (.4 miles) and the time (2 mins) that's only 12 mph. How long does it take you to drive that route from the terminal to the apartments? 10 minutes would only be 2.4 mph, which is less than walking pace.

Anyway, I'm not saying he WENT to the Terminal but am just showing how close his apartment is to the cell tower at the Terminal (less than half a mile) so it makes sense her phone pinging the terminal at 2.30p.m. because she was at his apartment by then.

So, just curious where the cellphone tower is because the terminal is 2.6 miles and 7 minutes from stone gate. Also how far can you be from a location and still have your phone ping?

So, just curious where the cellphone tower is because the terminal is 2.6 miles and 7 minutes from stone gate. Also how far can you be from a location and still have your phone ping?
I don't know in the states but in UK it is usually a radius of about 3 miles. I looked at a tower map and there are two near the apartments - the terminal one to the NE and one other tower east along Springfield looks to be a little further than the terminal one.

Don't know why google gave me .4 miles. I must have done something wrong and clicked on the wrong apartment block.

thats aazing you found it!
I spent hours looking for it, googling and I could not.
Was it a ground floor apartment?

There are some stairs up, but if mailbox and laundry were next door and "right there", maybe it's at mezzanine level?

Below are screenshots of the video: BC's apartment surroundings (last one is his mailbox sign).

While being near the entrance/ground floor makes it easy to be spotted by neighbors, it's also easier and quicker for him to get the victim into his apartment (as opposed to if he lives on a higher floor)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 263
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 260
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 264
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 265
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 257
There are some stairs up, but if mailbox and laundry were next door and "right there", maybe it's at mezzanine level?

Here are screenshots of the video: BC's apartment surroundings (last one is his mailbox sign).

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Thanks so much.. I could nOT find it and suddenly its feeling to be vital to see it..I dont know why, just me, probably.. theres lots online w/maps of the building.. i just wanna see the outside, the path to front door, the route, the possible routes..
It does look to be ground level.. i know we have discussed this to death before a million times..

There is a website describing the apartments which has a photo tour and describes it all very well. Some of the descriptions. :frown:
Optional garages available
Optional fireplaces
Scenic lake nearby.
I'm not able to post a link but perhaps someone else can.

There is a website describing the apartments which has a photo tour and describes it all very well. Some of the descriptions. :frown:
Optional garages available
Optional fireplaces
Scenic lake nearby.
I'm not able to post a link but perhaps someone else can.
Adding to my post above, if he had a garage and had incapacitated her in the car, he could drive into his garage theoretically and keep her gagged and bound in the car in order to bring her into the apartment at a much less busy time and during the hours of darkness. AJMO.

Below are screenshots of the video: BC's apartment surroundings (last one is his mailbox sign).

While being near the entrance/ground floor makes it easy to be spotted by neighbors, it's also easier and quicker for him to get the victim into his apartment (as opposed to if he lives on a higher floor)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Thank you. Do we know if his apartment had one of the optional fireplaces? Hmmmmm.

Thank you. Do we know if his apartment had one of the optional fireplaces? Hmmmmm.
They could be gas fireplaces, but I wondered too? And the lake so close - right next to the apartment and parking right around the lake with a walkway all around too. I say hmmmmm too.

A fireplace could help him dispose of evidence, except the body. If they haven't done some preliminary check of that lake yet, something is amiss. I still think there's a decent chance of her body being discovered during harvest and hunting season. But I also fear he may have dumped her in an abandoned barn where it could be years before she is discovered.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

A fireplace could help him dispose of evidence, except the body. If they haven't done some preliminary check of that lake yet, something is amiss. I still think there's a decent chance of her body being discovered during harvest and hunting season. But I also fear he may have dumped her in an abandoned barn where it could be years before she is discovered.

Unfortunately, I think this is what has happened as well. She could possibly be in a barn, in the woods, in a lake - I'm thinking both Jacob Wetterling and Holly Bobo.

Ugh. Many prayers for her recovery, so that her Family can find a measure of closure.

Of course, I really thought Crystal Rogers of Kentucky would be found that first hunting season after she went missing, but she hasn't been. Still, our land here in IL is more farmland, so a bit better of a chance. I guess I keep thinking about a corn field because the first murder I was aware of growing up was a 10 year old girl named Vicki Larson and her body was found in a shallow grave in a cornfield.

Harvest has come to a halt in my area because of rain. I don't know if the harvest is farther along in this area.

Of course, I really thought Crystal Rogers of Kentucky would be found that first hunting season after she went missing, but she hasn't been. Still, our land here in IL is more farmland, so a bit better of a chance. I guess I keep thinking about a corn field because the first murder I was aware of growing up was a 10 year old girl named Vicki Larson and her body was found in a shallow grave in a cornfield.

Harvest has come to a halt in my area because of rain. I don't know if the harvest is farther along in this area.

I'm from Crystal's hometown..... much speculation on what has transpired in her disappearance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'm from Crystal's hometown..... much speculation on what has transpired in her disappearance.

You should follow her thread here on websleuths. (I used to visit the the Gethsemane monastery on retreat out in Nelson Co., so I found all those unsolved murders there pretty unsettling.)

You should follow her thread here on websleuths. (I used to visit the the Gethsemane monastery on retreat out in Nelson Co., so I found all those unsolved murders there pretty unsettling.)

Can you provide the thread?

Can you provide the thread?

I'm sorry I somehow missed this! I see someone else linked to it, though. I apologize.

Wow. I had seen references up thread to finding bodies at harvest time, but does this happen every year??

Wow. I had seen references up thread to finding bodies at harvest time, but does this happen every year??

Harvest time and hunting season -- yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member