"I'm a spiteful B!tch"...Casey quote

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if perhaps Cindy had called Casey that in the past and Casey was mocking Cindy.

Perhaps Caylee had replaced Casey, in Cindy's affections & favortism & that lead to Casey "removing" Caylee from their lives, might be a case of pure jealousy & envy. The tape visiting her great-grandfather, showed how precoscious, animated, intelligent & adorable Caylee was. That's a hard act to follow & Casey is an "attention junkie".

Perhaps Caylee had replaced Casey, in Cindy's affections & favortism & that lead to Casey "removing" Caylee from their lives, might be a case of pure jealousy & envy. The tape visiting her great-grandfather, showed how precoscious, animated, intelligent & adorable Caylee was. That's a hard act to follow & Casey is an "attention junkie".
Well, by this time it was clear that KC had not turned out very well and maybe CA wanted one more chance at raising a lovable , healthy daughter.

OMG-CASEY ACCIDENTALLY TOLD THE TRUTH:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I think she was telling the truth and Caylee had been used as leverage by both Casey and Cindy. I am sure Cindy called Casey a spiteful many times throughout the years. Seems to me Cindy seems to be quite spiteful herself. Apple, tree.....

There were two moments of heated honesty that night. Cindy saying the car smelled like a body and Casey saying her motivation was spite.

I think she was telling the truth and Caylee had been used as leverage by both Casey and Cindy. I am sure Cindy called Casey a spiteful many times throughout the years. Seems to me Cindy seems to be quite spiteful herself. Apple, tree.....

There were two moments of heated honesty that night. Cindy saying the car smelled like a body and Casey saying her motivation was spite.

:clap::clap::clap: ITA, I was just about to say this, then I got to your post!

You know how people say, your first reaction/thought/choice is usually the right one? I definitely think that applies to this crazy case

Wasn't Lee's question: Why are you doing this? Why won't you let Mom see Caylee? And wasn't the response, "Well, maybe I'm a spiteful b*tch!"

Truer words were never spoken...

I think this was one of the rare moments where KC was verging on telling the truth.

LA was quizzing KC why she wouldn't take them to Caylee -- "Because I'm a spiteful b....?" was a dagger into CA, payback for the argument that occurred on June 15. She was still jabbing at CA but also on the edge of fessing up to LA. She had intimated that maybe this should have been done a long time ago.

But LA said when the LE arrived that's the first thing they'd require KC to do, take them to Caylee. As LA stated, it was a light bulb moment for KC when she realized maybe the game was finally up. Caylee paid the ultimate price for the CA <> KC fight.

KC spills the beans on not seeing Caylee for 31 days, twice. Stunned LA tried to quietly ask many questions but CA was hovering and came back in blasting to ask, "What have you done?" and then "Who took her, who took her?"

The moment was lost. CA railroads KC and KC just holds out on her. CA had pushed KC too hard, too far -- no excuses but it was payback time for KC. All chips in.

Someone probably had already called Casey a spiteful Bi$%h, and she was as usual portraying herself as a victim to cause a diversion. She wanted to make everyone believe that she was spiteful and to be pitied so they'd forget about the smell in the vehicle. It seems to have worked with her family.

I'm wondering if it wasn't her way of bragging.
I have known women who seem quite proud of being thought of as a and will even say it about themselves.
It's hard to interpret without it being recorded.

VB

I believe the term "spiteful " was something Casey heard from her mother on a number of ocassions. Cindy was a constant negative force in Casey's life. She probably never had a word of encouragement for Casey.
That doesn't excuse Casey's behavior, but it may make it easier to understand that Casey was desperate to get away from her mother. In all, Casey lived up to all the name calling her mother reaped on her. Sadly, Caylee paid the price.

I have no doubt that KC was called many unpleasant names by her mother. "Spiteful bit8h" would just be one of many. Caylee, as far as CA was concerned was "the best mistake" KC ever made.

I know a woman who introduced her little 4 year old girl to neighbors as "our mistake" while her husband stood by and said nothing. Well, if the truth be known, the woman was not the child's biological mother, but her aunt. The man was the bio-father. The bio-mother was mentally challenged, but apparently seductive. The sisters looked like identical twins, but denied that they were. I mean identical - scary. It was like having one person with 2 complete identities.

I describe these folks because in my experience, when people call a child that they claim to love a mistake, they have some deep seeded hatred for the child, the mother of the child and the father of the child.

It was said as a taunt - Lee was to immediately deny that this was true Casey was in the hot seat and trying to escape it trolling for praise and needed her ally to deny the reality that she had done something worthy of anger scorn and disbelief .

It was said as a taunt - Lee was to immediately deny that this was true Casey was in the hot seat and trying to escape it trolling for praise and needed her ally to deny the reality that she had done something worthy of anger scorn and disbelief .

I agree 100%. The whole tone of the conversation was "poor, poor pitiful me" and KC wanted LA to say "oh come on know, you know that's not true, sure you stold some money and all, but hey, it will be okay, you are a good person, blah, blah, blah." It was all about KC and making her feel better.

Now having said all that, I agree with the poster above that it is hard to tell, because we get the words from LA, and not KC directly.

Salem

I wonder if perhaps Cindy had called Casey that in the past and Casey was mocking Cindy.
I agree. That remark was aimed directly at CA even though she was talking to LA. I'm sure she knew her mother was listening. This scenario was probably played out many times in that house. LA sent to get info from KC while one or both parents listened outside the door.

My thoughts exactly. She was mimicking her mom IMO.

I agree. Cindy has called Casey that and Casey was mimicking CA in a sarcastic tone.

Interesting that Cindy would call her daughter that, tell some of Casey's friends that Casey is a sociopath, yet she defends Casey's lies now. Is this their pattern?

My thoughts exactly. Casey would never actually admit to being wrong anyway, much less being a 'spiteful '. IMO, she was being sarcastic, and mocking of Cindy.

I think this is the only honest statement that this girl has made. Considering the context when she said this to her brother, CA has probably said this to her a hundred times, but it is still the God's honest truth, and sums her up quite nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lawlessinvestigates