Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #152 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being critical, but he said "today is not A day to celebrate". I could be hearing/reading incorrectly. Apologies if I am.
IMO, he was saying this to emphasize the fact that this wasn't "the end". Like maybe just the beginning of the end.
Lots of work yet to do.
Maybe more so that there still remains the fact that two girls were murdered by this monster.
It's certain that I have read far too much involving this case.
And, maybe I'm interpreting things differently, as he does mention about more details being released, and reminding that today is not that day. I was interpreting it as a gentle reminder that there is much more to it.

“The time will come when additional details can be released, but again today is not that day,” Indiana State Police Superintendent Douglas Carter said. “It’s about Abby and Libby, their families and this community.”

I can’t see that article the content isn’t available to my country. KK appears too lazy to do take any real life action that doesn’t involve a keyboard.I’m itching to know whether RA has committed any other crimes. Imagine how many times he may have walked the trails waiting for his moment to strike. I wondered too whether he was with his family when the photo was snapped of his daughter posing on the bridge.
Me too. I still think it's possible he could he responsible for the murders of Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins.

I can’t see that article the content isn’t available to my country. KK appears too lazy to do take any real life action that doesn’t involve a keyboard.I’m itching to know whether RA has committed any other crimes. Imagine how many times he may have walked the trails waiting for his moment to strike. I wondered too whether he was with his family when the photo was snapped of his daughter posing on the bridge.
But KAK was in the area that day, right? I don't think he was traipsing up and down steep hills but I do think he could manage some exertion if motivated by his sick interests and/or money. speculation only

jmojmojmo

IIRC, several articles said that RA had entered a NOT GUILTY plea at his initial appearance last Friday. Color me confused or I am misremembering= too many cases has my brain in overdrive. :eek:
I read that as well in several articles. That shocks me. Typically a plea is not entered until an Arraignment after counsel has entered an appearance etc. But I don't practice in Indiana, so maybe they do things a bit different.

I'm surprised he didn't move away if I'm honest once the video and audio came out, even just far enough that he didn't need to frequent Delphi often/at all. I can understand not initially as it might raise suspicion, but in the years since? Bizarre, even sociopaths tend to have the instinct of self-preservation.
Maybe he stayed because the home was paid off. When did that happen, anyone?

KK is not involved. Coincidences happen in every murder. Some people here speculating about how KK must have contacted RA and then envisioning the murder isn’t helping. No one else has been arrested in connection with the murders or we would know it by now. I know people want everything to “fit” but with KK it doesn’t.

This was a lone wolf on a mission to complete a fantasy. Conspiracy theories about KK are just that, conspiracies. Jmo jmo jmo

Replying again to this same quote as I'm reeling. Perhaps he came forward to control the info - he placed himself at the bridge (innocent looking) rather than LE having to track him down (guilty looking).

What a thrill this all must have been to him, being literally in the face of LE.

If this is true, wow. His alibi was "yeah, I was there." ??

jmo
And more than likely he told his wife the same thing. Then if she was thinking the clothes, or gait or voice were familiar, she'd reassure herself it wasn't him. Can't be him, he already talked to LE.

Agreed, I had heard that he was a state certified pharmacy technician, so why would he be doing those other tasks? Unless just helping out when they were short staffed?
Sorry if already answered - First, he didn't become a Pharmacy Tech until almost a year after the murders. Also, CVS cross-trains their employees.

That warrant was issued before the autopsy results i think. Many times signs of a struggle on a victim are not clear to the naked eye especially if the crime was particularly brutal. Sometimes it's only found in the mouth and fingernails and bruising that normally wouldn't show up until later on a person still alive... in a struggle/ murder, that would only be known after a coroner decided what happened pre death and post death. I'm not a medical expert so I'm sure someone who does that sort of thing could explain the better about how they know what bruising or potential bruising occurred at what point. I'm just explaining it takes that kind of knowledge to tell. Not something easily seen by investigators initially.
Also girls don't tend to punch. They scratch and bite.
A murder like that with no struggle involving a girl who had the wherewithall to turn on her video when she was scared... would be surprising. Imo.
The RL probable cause was in March 2017, nearly a month after the murders, so I think the autopsy results were likely done, except possibly toxicology. Jmo.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how they connect. But KK shared his password with other paedophiles on his social media and drop box. They all would have seen each other's conversations on those accounts. So whether they both planned to be at the bridge together or RA took advantage of the situation because he merely read about the meet up with KK, IDK.
This is my theory as well. A shared or hacked account.

He really just has all the serial killer stereotypes doesn't he!
Yes, he does. And if he did really come forward as a witness, he could've used that to his benefit. People around him could dismiss any suspicions they might have....because, after all, he gave info as a witness and talked to LE and surely a guilty person wouldn't do that. Ugh.

jmo

How would the mods know that it was a stolen identity?

Please look at the bottom of the Law and Crime article:

[Editor’s note: One jail entry claims Allen used the alias Craigh Ross Rentfrow, but it’s unclear why or whether that entry may have been an error.]

Well it doesn't say with certainty it is a error either. Which the Op stated as fact when it isn't. It says MAY have been an error. Sounds like it could go either way. We do not know yet. Now this really is my last post on this subject.

And more than likely he told his wife the same thing. Then if she was thinking the clothes, or gait or voice were familiar, she'd reassure herself it wasn't him. Can't be him, he already talked to LE.
Jinx! I just posted something similar. He probably had a blast manipulating everyone. I hope it caused him some stress, but probably not. jmo

KK is not involved. Coincidences happen in every murder. Some people here speculating about how KK must have contacted RA and then envisioning the murder isn’t helping. No one else has been arrested in connection with the murders or we would know it by now. I know people want everything to “fit” but with KK it doesn’t.

This was a lone wolf on a mission to complete a fantasy. Conspiracy theories about KK are just that, conspiracies. Jmo jmo jmo
We simply don't know if KK was involved since his records are now sealed too. DC has stated that no one has been cleared. It's been linked many times but I will try to find it. ****edited to add link

That warrant was issued before the autopsy results i think. Many times signs of a struggle on a victim are not clear to the naked eye especially if the crime was particularly brutal. Sometimes it's only found in the mouth and fingernails and bruising that normally wouldn't show up until later on a person still alive... in a struggle/ murder, that would only be known after a coroner decided what happened pre death and post death. I'm not a medical expert so I'm sure someone who does that sort of thing could explain the better about how they know what bruising or potential bruising occurred at what point. I'm just explaining it takes that kind of knowledge to tell. Not something easily seen by investigators initially.
Also girls don't tend to punch. They scratch and bite.
A murder like that with no struggle involving a girl who had the wherewithall to turn on her video when she was scared... would be surprising. Imo.
The search warrant looks like it was issued sometimes in mid to late March as it heavily references both a March 6th and 7th interview with RL. Both Abby and Libby's funerals had already passed by that stage weeks previous so autopsy, COD, etc would have been well established.

We managed to speculate here about the case for over 5 years and I predict we will continue for quite awhile longer.

I haven't heard confirmation that RA was a lone wolf, though that is certainly one valid theory. Are you thinking it was a random crime of opportunity?

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member