Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #153 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YT version of interview with DC for those who can't access the website

I like how Carter said (talking about the probable cause being sealed): "it's not going to be forever, this is very complex."

He said they've had 200 new tips in the last 48 hours.

I also noticed that the reporter almost cried at the end talking about how the community was affected and after the segment has ended he reached out to touch her hand. I'm glad this day came.

Sheriff TL did confirm DNA and fingerprints were found at the scene in HLN's Down The Hill Special.

Also, in the Murder Sheets PC doc against RL it said there were no defensive wounds found on the girls. Could RA have zip tied their hands? How did he keep them quiet, perhaps he duck taped their mouths? Both are sources for DNA and fingerprints.

Just spit ballin' here, because I have no doubt that LE has some damning physical evidence that ties RA to Abby and Libby.

MOO
there were no signs of a struggle or a fight on the girls. Did he drug them?

I like how Carter said (talking about the probable cause being sealed): "it's not going to be forever, this is very complex."

He said they've had 200 new tips in the last 48 hours.

I also noticed that the reporter almost cried at the end talking about how the community was affected and after the segment has ended he reached out to touch her hand. I'm glad this day came.
He is such a good man. And yes, it matters.

They absolutely have to IMO. I watched Carter's interview post-press conference with HLN and I have never seen him so seemingly at peace - like a huge weight has been lifted off his shoulders. Obviously he knows it's not over yet, but in past interviews and press conferences, the poor guy has seemed like he's carrying the whole world on his back.

I even saw him slightly smile in that interview as well, which told me that LE is not only very confident they have their man but they also have hard evidence to prove it in court. Carter strikes me as a very intense guy and God forbid I should ever need LE investigators but if I do, I'd want him on my team because the man is a pitbull who has made it his life mission to bring the killer of A&L to justice. However, in the HLN follow-up interview, he looked so relieved.

When this is all over and - assuming RA is the guy - RA is rotting in a jail cell, I hope Carter and all those who spent countless hours on this case away from their families take a well-deserved vacation. God bless all of them.
I feel strongly that investigative genealogical genealogy (IGG) cracked this case since Carter told the reporter that the answer to "how do you know it's him?" was " ... fascinating". Which this investigative method for solving crimes certainly is.

P.S. I feel the way you do about Carter.

Sorry in advance if already posted; I didn’t realize this until I looked at MyCase website and saw the pending case for him now listed.

His bond was set at 20 MILLION dollars cash or corporate surety by the Court.

Attachments

• 6DBA60E1-3DBF-47C0-AFE8-CF8C47AD216C.jpeg
    6DBA60E1-3DBF-47C0-AFE8-CF8C47AD216C.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 108
there were no signs of a struggle or a fight on the girls. Did he drug them?

IDK to be honest, I think he controlled them with a gun/weapon and maybe had one tie up the other? I know some people say that it's hard to see how he'd control 2 pre teen girls, but with a weapon and their absolute fear, I see that as very doable for a monster like RA. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1