Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #153 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK to be honest, I think he controlled them with a gun/weapon and maybe had one tie up the other? I know some people say that it's hard to see how he'd control 2 pre teen girls, but with a weapon and their absolute fear, I see that as very doable for a monster like RA. :(
Of the stills taken of BG you can clearly see the outline of a gun under his blue jacket. I am quite certain he controlled them with a gun.

there were no signs of a struggle or a fight on the girls. Did he drug them?

There were no "visible" signs it says. There can be signs that aren't known until after autopsy.

Been following since the beginning but haven’t posted. Everyone is so convinced that because scene was “bloody” that it had to be a knife….thinking outside the box here….head wounds bleed very very badly (coming from experience). He could have easily controlled them by incapacitating them by hitting them over the head with something. It could explain why there were no signs of a struggle. It could have also been a weapon that wasn’t brought with him, a decent sized limb could easily do the trick….or random debris like piece of an old metal fence post laying in the woods. A hit to the heads could cause a lot of blood, and incapacitate both pretty quickly. Just food for thought. MOO.

Yes. Many of us use "guys" when speaking even to other girls. But the question is, has there been any discussion around the possibility that he wasn't speaking to them? If there was a group of pedophiles using the A_S account, all of whom knew that at least Libby would be there...has there been any discussion of the possibility that there were others hiding at the end of the bridge or somewhere nearby, waiting for BG - following the girls - to direct them to the path they'd taken once off the bridge? Discussion around, for example, how that might impact LE approach to revealing evidence? The timing? Also - did Libby drop her phone somewhere and that's how they found it? How did they get it? Why didn't the BG take it?
For example - what if the girls saw BG following them (he wasn't just in the background of one of them taking a picture of the other), and became en and ran? They would have gotten off the bridge before BG (who was older and seemed to have travel walking on the uneven surface), and could have run down the hill. BG might have gotten to the end where it's possible other guys might have met him, thus saying: "Guys! Down the hill." The girls could have been hiding nearby, recording, but then seeing more than one guy chasing them, ran, dropping the phone along the way. The men would not have been looking for it as they chased them, thus leaving behind a phone that a search team would have come upon.

That’s what I thought as well, but Court website’s docket for his case shows an initial bond set at 20 million on 10-28
View attachment 377464
I just looked him up in full on the same website (mycase.in.gov), and hoooo boy, does he have a record of various issues with the law! Everything from drunk and disorderly, speeding, DUI, and a dissolution of marriage in 2008(?).
Mods, I hope I'm allowed to comment this - since he has been arrested and charged. Please feel free to delete or correct me if I'm in the wrong at all!

20 million. I’m surprised he even got bond.

Oddly media is reporting no bond.

“The judge ordered Allen held without bond and sealed the probable cause affidavit and charging documents.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1