Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTE:

Although a source is approved here on Websleuths, you personally have the right to decide how much credibility you give to these sources. The fact that a source is or is not approved and the reasons why, however, are not up for debate.

Also, if you have a post removed for a particular reason, do not attempt to post the same information and expect it not to be removed also.

Thanks,

Mad

I suspect DM's "source" comes from KAK's team. It just has KAK written all over it, IMO. And if he has some kind of connection to the murders, in any way, he's going to want to take the heat off of him. 'Logan and Kline never met the girls.' MS reported that KAK said a cell phone and knife would be in the river, and now this article says a cell phone was taken from the CS... Like everything with KAK, it just doesn't add up. JMO.

Last edited:
The Murder Sheet has a new podcast out. They say that they haven't been able to confirm the DM story at all, and their sources basically say that it's a load of nonsense. They also say they've had someone come to them before with similar info, but they declined to run it because they couldn't confirm any of the details and the source had no evidence.

I am kind of torn on this DM version of the story.

I have always thought it was too much of a coincidence that KAK had so much communication with the girls, iimnediately before their visit to the bridge. And he had talked to them about going there right before their demise and had LG clear her cell.

It seems odd that he was having that connection/communication with them about their trip to the crime scene, but then he would have nothing to do with the crime. That was a disconnect for me.

And RA seemed like BG to me, but it did feel like he had helpers. JMO

Snips from this DM article previously posted

"Now, DailyMail.com has been told they were digging up the family's dead cat, whose hair proved a match for the samples found on one of the victims."

@TL4S
"According to the source, the killer was wearing a gun on his waistband." o_O

"Now, DailyMail.com has been told they were digging up the family's dead cat, whose hair proved a match for the samples found on one of the victims."

@TL4S

And yet none of the other witnesses saw that gun if we go by what was released by the judge.

The Murder Sheet has a new podcast out. They say that they haven't been able to confirm the DM story at all, and their sources basically say that it's a load of nonsense. They also say they've had someone come to them before with similar info, but they declined to run it because they couldn't confirm any of the details and the source had no evidence.

The mail online story aligns with the quote from a source that fox59 has:

This all comes back to Peru,” a source told FOX59 News as the Miami County city is not only the hometown of Kline but just ten miles south of Mexico, Indiana, where Allen lived most of his life.

@TL4S

It has always looked like he had an outline of gun in his right pocket when I viewed his DTH pics a while back. Something looks 3 dimensional to me with a dark shadow outlining it underneath.

1671063887762.png

I suppose one could argue that his waistband is close to his jacket pocket but it's a big 'no cigar' for me. Also, if it was in his waistband, and made that outline through his jacket, that's not how you place a gun in your waistband. It's barrel in first with handle up. And who would know that? I know if I was going to do what he did I for darn sure wouldn't tell anyone that I was going to carry my gun, let alone add "in my waistband". It just doesn't sound very plausible IMHO.

So, IF he told someone he was going to carry a gun to do what he did ("in his waistband", no less)... that person would be in cahoots with him for what went down IMO. Whether that's planning, participating, a receiver of things (pics), or sharing access to Libby via A_S's account. And we all know who that would be. KAK, and possibly RL, since for whatever reason, RL felt he had to ask his cousin to lie to LE about being picked up between 2:00-2:30 which was when things first went down, and before the bodies were even found. I mean, who DOES that?!? Even LE thought it indicated culpability or knowledge of a crime (Top of Pg 5).

1671064588705.png
---------------------------
1671064892064.png

RL PCA: https://interactive.wthr.com/pdfs/logan-warrrant.pdf

@TL4S

If it was, that can't be what we think we see near his coat pocket.

There is a gag order in place. What are consequences for the DM source?
This may be court personnel leak like the Gannon Stauch PCA leak, or the defense scrambling the case up.

Last edited:
If RA and RL were in cahoots with each other why would RL let RA walk to his car with blood on him. If they had both planned to take the girls to RL house did they always plan on killing them? This makes no sense to me unless RA killed the girls and po’d RA and he refused to help him get back to his car. This does not make any sense to me. Moo

The mail online story aligns with the quote from a source that fox59 has:

This all comes back to Peru,” a source told FOX59 News as the Miami County city is not only the hometown of Kline but just ten miles south of Mexico, Indiana, where Allen lived most of his life.

KAK and RMA's daughter are the same age so it's logical to me that KAK's dad could be around RMA's age. It's definitely possible RMA and TAK know each other living so close, and both from smallish towns. Knowing the father could be how he knows KAK. IF he knows KAK. I'm thinking he does. Things keep pointing back his way for me.

What is it that you think you see? I see what might be his hand in his pocket, behind a brown/rust fanny pack type thing. Your turn. lol
I kinda see that, too. I've mostly stayed away from trying to make out anything in that video, but I've always seen the gun in his right pocket, handle down toward center and barrel up and pointed back toward his elbow. Now I also see RA's brown fleece beanie hat. Logically, I know it could all be baby goats, but these two things jump out at me! :)

Initially skeptical (because Daily Mail), but I don’t know… kinda ties it all together. Could it be?

Could RL be guy in all black?

Very interesting to say the least. Will wait for confirmation from LE but wow is all I can say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay