Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RA admitted to an encounter with the other juvenile girls.

Their perspective of that meeting is in the affidavit attached to this article.

He was not presenting on the trails as the helpful friendly CVS employee.

Nor does it sound like his report of happy go lucky strolling along absorbed in the stock ticker and enjoying fish looking from the height of the bridge.

He glared, didn’t return their greeting, had something covering his mouth, walking with a purpose.

Mr. RA’s dark side was out and about, I believe.

Newly released court documents tie Richard Allen's handgun to Delphi murder scene

all imo
Indeed. And quite fortunate for them that it didn't present itself at that moment.

Oh can you link me please I would love to see it?

I remember when this first happened and everybody trying to look for shapes in trees and so on. I can’t believe that was nearly 6 years ago now.
Unfortunately I'm not skilled enough but there are many postings of it in these threads. ;)

I am intrigued to where he planned to wash up as from the reports he was muddy and bloody. So unless his wife and teenage daughter were away then where was he going in such a messy blooded state?!

He could hardly claim he had killed a wild animal if he got home and his family were there as surely alarm bells would start ringing for anybody as soon as you hear a report about 2 missing teenagers?

ETA

His car must of also been a mess so he had to clean that out before anybody else got in it.

IMO
Was his daughter a teenager in 2017? She was an adult living elsewhere if she's 28 now.

I think he only had to worry about being seen by his wife. And he has a shed on his property. Maybe he had a change of clothes in his car or out there?

To me being seen bloody on the road was his biggest problem. (That actually did happen, according to a witness.) But looking back now, somehow it wasn't? That's what I get hung up on in his "escape scenario."
JMO

Was his daughter a teenager in 2017? She was an adult living elsewhere if she's 28 now.

Yes for some reason I thought she was about 6 years younger than that and living at home when it happened.

Last edited:
1. It could be just about anything. People can have urges. Sometimes very bad urges, unfortunately. Bad stuff happens all. the. time. :(
2. I've wondered myself if RMA was using the A_S's acct. LE told KAK that they know for a fact more than one person was using it because the phrasing and way they talk is not the same person. RMA has ties to Peru and his daughter is the same age as KAK so maybe they know each other that way. Not saying she was friends with him (Doubt it!) but just being the same age could make you aware of someone. School? Places kids that age hung out? Knows a female relate? The daughters age being the same as KAKs is the only tie I've been able to think of for RMA and KAK. Otherwise, I doubt he'd know KAK who is almost half his age.
3. I can't imagine anyone giving orders, or him taking orders. Not over something like double murder. But I can imagine plotting with someone to get pictures for the dark web.
4. I do not think it was a crime of opportunity. He left the house with a gun AND a knife, maybe even more things than that in what may be a brownish fanny pack. If you're arming yourself for self protection when you go out you don't need both a gun and a knife to make yourself feel safer. It's either or in my mind if it's for self protection.

A say he had a knife as well as the gun for several reasons. The search warrant listed it (doubt they'd have interest in something they didn't feel was part of the CS), he was bloody, as well as the CS being bloody. I think the gun was used to get them to comply with DTH, but not actually used, as gunshots would likely have been heard and mentioned in MSM. It's my belief that the murder weapon was a knife.
Quoting myself to add a link to KAK's PCA since I referenced it. I tried to edit my orig post exactly at the 1 hr mark, just to get a message that an hr had passed so it was uneditable. It gave me an edit link though! lol I apologize that I wasn't able to remember to do that at the :59 minute or before mark!

Did RA admit to being in the area wearing certain clothing before or after the video/picture information was released?

After I believe from reading from the affidavit.

Paraphrasing:

On Oct 13, 2022 RA advised investigators he was on the trails February 13, 2017.

He told investigators what he was wearing- jeans and a blue or black Carhartt jacket with a hood and maybe another head covering as well.

His wife helpfully supplied that he still owned a blue Carhartt jacket

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11ed-b36c-b309291b8ef0/63866b109f13f.pdf.pdf

all imo

I think it's a little bit simpler than that. People lie to each other and lie to themselves. I think some people that "don't know why they did what they did" know damn well why they did it. They did it because they have sick urges that they are rightfully ashamed of, and in a moment of weakness they acted on them. And the shame prevents them from admitting it to themselves and others.

That could be so but still, if they don’t tell anyone then nobody knows, which is why the motive in true crime cases often remains unknown even with a guilty verdict.

After I believe from reading from the affidavit.

Paraphrasing:

On Oct 13, 2022 RA advised investigators he was on the trails February 13, 2017.

He told investigators what he was wearing- jeans and a blue or black Carhartt jacket with a hood and maybe another head covering as well.

His wife helpfully supplied that he still owned a blue Carhartt jacket

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11ed-b36c-b309291b8ef0/63866b109f13f.pdf.pdf

all imo

Was it not really mild for that time of year so he must of been roasting with two head coverings. It certainly points to him trying to hide his face imo

Was it not really mild for that time of year so he must of been roasting with two head coverings. It certainly points to him trying to hide his face imo
And it seems he was trying to cover his tracks by giving LE this information and then when it matched other witness statements about seeing this man there at the similar time and in the similar clothing as he told them he was there in.. maybe he hoped his helpful coming forward would eliminate him from being talked to again since he says he was there. Then he gets away with it for 6 years. It's still hard to believe he came forward and told them he was there during the time the girls were murdered AND he told them he was wearing the exact outfit we see in Libby's video.

Has anyone seen evidence of the date RA spoke to LE in 2017? I never saw a date anywhere but it sounds like tv commentators know it … thanks!

Right now it just doesn't seem logical that RA had this violent urge that morning and decided to go to the MHB area to kidnap and murder children on the day after the a_s profile planned to meet L at that exact spot. That's a heck of a coincidence.

There's been nothing released as to where the alleged meeting between L and a_s was to take place, people have assumed the bridge, but no location was stated in the KAK interview.

Then in addition it's no clear there is real evidence of such a planned meetup, the source is the KAK interview (some folks say LE might be lying).

I think someone asked this near the end of the previous thread, but I didn't see an answer. If the muddy/bloody sighting is accurate, wouldn't it be caught on the Harvestore camera?

Maybe he became concerned that he was being sighted by passing motorists and high tailed it through the treed area to the path that runs along the creek bank?

Does anyone remember this path that I’m referring to and is this theory possible? I can’t find it on a map at the moment.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed, I presume it has, but it seems to me that there is a figure(BG?) at the very end of the bridge in the first pic of Abby...

Wasn’t that determined to be just a bridge pillar? Some people thought it was a truck iirc. And a figure hiding in the trees was debunked by GH from a later video that revealed the same tree formation, nothing to see.

There's been nothing released as to where the alleged meeting between L and a_s was to take place, people have assumed the bridge, but no location was stated in the KAK interview.

Then in addition it's no clear there is real evidence of such a planned meetup, the source is the KAK interview (some folks say LE might be lying).

Yes and also if KAK is somehow involved why is he not singing like a canary?

They have had KAK in custody for years now and absolutely nothing points to being active in their deaths imo.

He is a nonce granted but nothing points to him killing Libby and Abby imo

If they do have matches or info on links to other crimes, they have absolutely no reason or motivation to disclose that at this time. He is safely locked away at least until early next year. They can take their time getting their ducks in a row and drop any additional charges at that time if necessary. If he's denied bail, they can wait even longer.
Agree, except I don't see the need for any additional charges. Dead is dead. They can continue to try to tie him to other crimes, certainly the families deserve to know what happened. But dead is dead.

Agree, except I don't see the need for any additional charges. Dead is dead. They can continue to try to tie him to other crimes, certainly the families deserve to know what happened. But dead is dead.
One benefit of lesser charges I have seen in other cases is if a suspect is found not guilty on higher charges, they still go to prison if convicted of lower charges.

Hopefully, it will not be necessary in the RA case, as I am trying to stay positive for a conviction on the felony murder charges.

jmo

Wasn’t that determined to be just a bridge pillar? Some people thought it was a truck iirc. And a figure hiding in the trees was debunked by GH from a later video that revealed the same tree formation, nothing to see.
I do remember him talking about something like that but I thought he was referring to a different object.

Kidnapping is an aggravating circumstance to murder in Idaho making him eligible for the death penalty, in fact, if guilty, he fulfilled several other statutory aggravating circumstances.
Scroll down to number 9 for the list.
Idaho Statutes
I hope they seek the Death Penalty in this case and I'm not normally in favor of the DP.

MOO

I think he only had to worry about being seen by his wife. And he has a shed on his property. Maybe he had a change of clothes in his car or out there?

To me being seen bloody on the road was his biggest problem. (That actually did happen, according to a witness.) But looking back now, somehow it wasn't? That's what I get hung up on in his "escape scenario."
JMO
Yes, the witness who saw him around 3:47 pm said he was muddy and bloody, like he'd been in a fight. That was on the gravel road (she got a good look because you have to go slower on that road) not the main road leading back to where he was parked at the old CPS building. IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper