IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #165

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, last one!

So, based on RV's (one of the juvenile witnesses) statement, she told her sister (the one of four girls NOT interviewed), after they'd passed the guy, that someone was in a grumpy mood. That means, imo, that the 4th girl was with the group. Now I'm really curious why RA said he only saw 3 girls. Seemingly, all 4 girls saw him. I know he could have just been mistaken, but I'm still curious.

<ADMIN NOTE: Screenshot removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still puzzling over identity of the (apparent) 3rd person reported seeing a vehicle at the CPS building. He described it as possibly being a "smart" car. (Blank) vehicle is seen leaving at 2:28 p.m. on the HH video.
Pg 9

They don't include that information in this version of the PCA. They just refer to witnesses BB and TW and vehicle descriptions of purple PT Cruiser or small SUV.
pg 112

You know, now that you said this, something just suddenly dawned on me. We've always heard about the "three juvenile witnesses," but with the documents release, we now know there were four juveniles that day. The one witness saw four on the FB, and in some of the documents, it's referenced how three of the four juveniles were interviewed. So why didn't RA see four juveniles? I wonder if one was not right with the group at the time, maybe ahead on the bridge or something?

<ADMIN NOTE: Attachment removed due to names of minors not redacted. Redacted version is found at the following link. If names are known, please only use initials:>

https://fox59.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/21/2022/11/Probable-Cause-Affidavit-Richard-Allen.pdf

My thoughts when I first read the PCA was that the witness who saw four girls was simply mistaken since she saw them as she was driving underneath Old State Rd Bridge. LE only talks about three juveniles they talked to.
It never thought there was a fourth girl.

”[redacted] advised she saw 4 juvenile females walking an the bridge over Old State Road 25 as she was driving underneath on her way to park.“

Last edited by a moderator:
My thoughts when I first read the PCA was that the witness who saw four girls was simply mistaken since she saw them as she was driving underneath Old State Rd Bridge. LE only talks about three juveniles they talked to.
It never thought there was a fourth girl.

”[redacted] advised she saw 4 juvenile females walking an the bridge over Old State Road 25 as she was driving underneath on her way to park.“
They name all four girls in the newly released documents, so now we know for certain there were four.

Third paragraph, page 113.
https://fox59.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/21/2023/06/DelphiDocumentsCombined.pdf

Last edited:
I'm still puzzling over identity of the (apparent) 3rd person reported seeing a vehicle at the CPS building. He described it as possibly being a "smart" car. (Blank) vehicle is seen leaving at 2:28 p.m. on the HH video.
Pg 9

They don't include that information in this version of the PCA. They just refer to witnesses BB and TW and vehicle descriptions of purple PT Cruiser or small SUV.
pg 112
He is named at the end of the first paragraph, page 142. WM.

https://fox59.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/21/2023/06/DelphiDocumentsCombined.pdf

Pg 9

pg 112
I thought it was a tip called in?

Does anyone remember a picture of a man sitting on a bench at another park? Someone shared the picture and said he asked for something. A cigarette? It made them uncomfortable? I barely remember this and would like to see that picture again to see if it resembles RA.

I’m way late to this forum though I’ve been watching this case since the very beginning.

I just got caught up on RA’s complaints about his deteriorating physical and mental condition and find myself both furious and pleased. I’m thrilled he is miserable. Prison is no party and if he didn’t want to do hard time, he should never have stolen the lives of those beautiful young girls. Both Abby and Libby had so much to give this world; more than RA ever did or would have and that has been stolen from all of us. I have a close relative serving hard time in a state prison and all of RA’s complaints seem on par with their daily experiences in prison. There is nothing unique to RA about bad food, uncomfortable sleeping arrangements, a lack of sunlight and rec time, stressful social interactions, others listening to and recording your personal confessions over telephone calls, etc. Oh except that he is likely not in general population at this time. I’m not even speculating here that RA is NOT going to do well in prison general population. This is just a fact. I am well-pleased that the judge recognized all of this.

Ok I vented and feel the smallest bit better. Thank you.

Does anyone remember a picture of a man sitting on a bench at another park? Someone shared the picture and said he asked for something. A cigarette? It made them uncomfortable? I barely remember this and would like to see that picture again to see if it resembles RA.

I remember seeing this photo but unfortunately I never saved a copy of it for future reference. I have no idea what thread number it may be have been posted and discussed in. It is possible it was posted briefly and then deleted because the photo was of an unknown member of the public and not of a person of interest or suspect identified by law enforcement. I’m sorry I can’t be of more help or remember the photo more clearly. I‘ve wondered if anyone encountered an individual who fitted RA’s description at the Monon High Bridge Trail or any other trails or parks near Delphi at anytime prior or after Abby and Libby were murdered.

I’m way late to this forum though I’ve been watching this case since the very beginning.

I just got caught up on RA’s complaints about his deteriorating physical and mental condition and find myself both furious and pleased. I’m thrilled he is miserable. Prison is no party and if he didn’t want to do hard time, he should never have stolen the lives of those beautiful young girls. Both Abby and Libby had so much to give this world; more than RA ever did or would have and that has been stolen from all of us. I have a close relative serving hard time in a state prison and all of RA’s complaints seem on par with their daily experiences in prison. There is nothing unique to RA about bad food, uncomfortable sleeping arrangements, a lack of sunlight and rec time, stressful social interactions, others listening to and recording your personal confessions over telephone calls, etc. Oh except that he is likely not in general population at this time. I’m not even speculating here that RA is NOT going to do well in prison general population. This is just a fact. I am well-pleased that the judge recognized all of this.

Ok I vented and feel the smallest bit better. Thank you.

It is good that he does not appear to be enjoying his time in prison due to the lack of home comforts in there. If he is not being mistreated, he is being given food and water, if he has access to medical treatment & his attorneys and he has a mattress pad to sleep on then he has nothing to complain about. The pictures online of what an average cell in the prison look like are just as I expected. The cells looks basic and grim and it is not somewhere I would want to spend a minute of my life in but the conditions don’t look inhumane. What he claims he is going through in prison is nothing compared to the severe trauma and immeasurable suffering Abby and Libby’s loved ones have been living with every second of their lives since they first found out they were missing.

I‘m glad the Judge in the case has looked at the information provided and determined that he is not being treated like a POW like he allegedly claims he is. I agree that there is nothing unique about what he is complaining about and I don’t know what he thought life behind bars would be like. If he is found guilty it is a pity he wasn’t arrested sooner and he had five years of freedom when he should have been in prison living in a cell like the one he is in now. He is only 50 so hopefully he has another thirty years of prison life ahead.

It is impossible for me to imagine how an individual like him who is accused of allegedly murdering two young girls must think. I wonder if he ever thought he was going to be arrested or if he is so arrogant that he possibly may have foolishly believed that he would get away with what he has allegedly done. Maybe he did realise that it was only a matter of time before he was arrested but he is amazed that it took so long for it to happen. I would guess a killer who is capable of a crime so serious and evil like this must realise prior to committing it that they risk throwing their life and freedom away but for many of them the compulsion they have to do it is possibly too great for them to stop themselves.

I hadn’t noticed RA had a meeting with his attorney the exact same day as the phone calls. No wonder he was later described as “schizophrenic and delusional” on April 3rd as if he suddenly caught a virus that was going around. I don’t even think they really wanted him moved, just that relocating him could later be viewed as proof the move was justified. An obvious defence tactic that didn’t work. I hope Plan B is a plea deal as well, can’t think of what other option would be available now.

During a meeting with his attorney on April 3, his attorney described Allen as "suffering from various psychotic symptoms, which counsel would describe as schizophrenic and delusional."

“In the 3 April phone call, from the Westville Correctional Facility where the accused killer is being held awaiting trial, Mr Allen allegedly admitted “several times” that he carried out the brutal murders.

“On April 3, 2023, Richard M. Allen made a phone call to his wife Kathy Allen,” the court documents read.

“In that phone call, Richard M. Allen admits several times that he killed Abby and Libby….”

I find it very interesting that the plea deal was finalized with KK on Friday, March 31st and on Monday April 3rd RA has a meeting with his attorneys which we know takes them significant travel time AND confesses to the crime on a recorded line. I just can't help but think there is more connection between the two than has been disclosed.

That guy was way more than 6 foot.

I find it very interesting that the plea deal was finalized with KK on Friday, March 31st and on Monday April 3rd RA has a meeting with his attorneys which we know takes them significant travel time AND confesses to the crime on a recorded line. I just can't help but think there is more connection between the two than has been disclosed.

KK didn’t negotiate a plea deal. He simply pled guilty to the 25 charges on March 30th. No deal offered nor accepted. I haven’t checked but I’d assume March 30th was also a court date. As RA has already been charged without KK’s involvement, I can’t imagine what hold KK, whose word would never be believed anyway, would have over RA.

“After many hearing reschedules, Kline pled guilty to all charges on March 30. The charges included child solicitation, possession of child *advertiser censored*, and obstruction of justice.”

Someone took a pic of a man sitting on a bench at a park somewhere and posted it here, why? Because they thought it might be Abby and Libby’s killer? Beyond any doubt it would’ve been removed by the mods. TOS even prohibits random pics taken from FB, probably for good reason.

It is good that he does not appear to be enjoying his time in prison due to the lack of home comforts in there. If he is not being mistreated, he is being given food and water, if he has access to medical treatment & his attorneys and he has a mattress pad to sleep on then he has nothing to complain about. The pictures online of what an average cell in the prison look like are just as I expected. The cells looks basic and grim and it is not somewhere I would want to spend a minute of my life in but the conditions don’t look inhumane. What he claims he is going through in prison is nothing compared to the severe trauma and immeasurable suffering Abby and Libby’s loved ones have been living with every second of their lives since they first found out they were missing.

I‘m glad the Judge in the case has looked at the information provided and determined that he is not being treated like a POW like he allegedly claims he is. I agree that there is nothing unique about what he is complaining about and I don’t know what he thought life behind bars would be like. If he is found guilty it is a pity he wasn’t arrested sooner and he had five years of freedom when he should have been in prison living in a cell like the one he is in now. He is only 50 so hopefully he has another thirty years of prison life ahead.

It is impossible for me to imagine how an individual like him who is accused of allegedly murdering two young girls must think. I wonder if he ever thought he was going to be arrested or if he is so arrogant that he possibly may have foolishly believed that he would get away with what he has allegedly done. Maybe he did realise that it was only a matter of time before he was arrested but he is amazed that it took so long for it to happen. I would guess a killer who is capable of a crime so serious and evil like this must realise prior to committing it that they risk throwing their life and freedom away but for many of them the compulsion they have to do it is possibly too great for them to stop themselves.

I hope they keep him alive another 30 years.

JMO

Someone took a pic of a man sitting on a bench at a park somewhere and posted it here, why? Because they thought it might be Abby and Libby’s killer? Beyond any doubt it would’ve been removed by the mods. TOS even prohibits random pics taken from FB, probably for good reason.

Yes it was here, I thought it was disrespectful. A park in a town not far from Delphi, if memory serves.

The witch hunt nonsense early on was terrible, I'll bet the killer was getting off on it.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members