IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #166

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the search yielded lots of evidence. I’m thinking Abby & Libby’s blood on shoes, clothes, car, etc and that’s why they’re trying so hard to get the search thrown out.

I agree with this 100 percent.
If NOTHING was found linking RA to the crime, why does the defense want it all thrown out?

JMO

The cut branch could be nothing, or it could be something.

Does it show someone prepared the site beforehand? Does it show someone had a tool with them that day? Does it show someone, at some point, brought a branch or branches to the location from somewhere else? Was it from a species of tree that isn't even down in those woods? Was it cut recently or was it weathered? Was it living or dead wood? Where was the cut branch placed within the crime scene, and was that placement possibly significant? Was the cut branch used to strike or otherwise assault the girls? Was the cut branch purposefully shaped in any way?

Or was it just an old, meaningless, previously cut branch that the killer just happened to pick up?

IMO, similar questions can be asked about every piece of evidence we've heard or read about. This is why I can't ever get too comfortable with the picture we think we have, because we really don't have enough of it. JMO.

Are we now meant to believe RA with his Coat that seems to now resemble a Tardis had a electric Saw hidden?

So we have a Puppy and a chain saw to cut down random branches hidden away walking across the bridge. I mean it’s just mind boggling!

Mooo

I've been following the Delphi case from the beginning and I have to say, even now, it doesn't make any sense. I've had theories and POIs and so on, but nothing seems to fit well, even RA.

LE has been very tight-lipped (I'm not complaining...I think they needed to be), then we had a change in direction and two very different sketches, a single blip about a vehicle at the CPS lot never to be mentioned again but clearly significant to the case per the PCA, one victim getting catfished by a convicted child predator, the other dating a boy whose father is an Odinite, a filing error with RA's last name, an unspent round which may or may not belong to either RA or LE, witness statements that seem solid until we find out they might not be, fifty different vehicle descriptions, from a 1965 Comet to a Purple PT Cruise, a FIVE WEEK river search, missing victim blood, moving and staging and signatures in an "odd" crime scene with antlers, DNA or no DNA, two scary books called "The Shack" and another called "The D's Memorandum," and consistent inconsistencies.

I don't even know what to do.

I'm thinking of the Murdaugh murder case (setting aside the current troubles in the case). Even people who followed the case closely were surprised at trial when the recording from Paul's phone was introduced. We had no idea what the prosecution had as evidence.

Same in this case, imo. We don't know everything.

jmo

True. But something else that doesn't make sense to me is why did it take almost a year for the defense to come up with this new theory? It seems to me that they have been grasping at straws. IMO
It would have taken time to interview individuals and have experts review crime scene photos. It doesn’t surprise it could take up to a year. When was the Defense allowed to view the crime scene photos and reports? I have a hard time seeing how one person could control both of them without one escaping? It’s so brutal and torturing I definately want anyone involved prosecuted!

This might be totally off, but an idea just popped into my head. Maybe there wasn't blood on the body except at injury site because he slashed her neck in the water? I'm not sure logistically how that would work, but the "clean" body could be because they were near/in water.

Feel free to poke holes in the idea....it's just a thought that appeared out of nowhere.

jmo

According to RA lawyers - a guy for. The odinites DID say something only someone who was there would know: that Abby was left with horns on her head. This guy said he was there. How would he have known this fact about the “horns” (stick arrangement) if he weren’t there or hadn’t heard it from someone who was there???
Perhaps he was with the search party who found the girls and saw the scene and the "horns" after-the-fact?

I've been following the Delphi case from the beginning and I have to say, even now, it doesn't make any sense. I've had theories and POIs and so on, but nothing seems to fit well, even RA.

LE has been very tight-lipped (I'm not complaining...I think they needed to be), then we had a change in direction and two very different sketches, a single blip about a vehicle at the CPS lot never to be mentioned again but clearly significant to the case per the PCA, one victim getting catfished by a convicted child predator, the other dating a boy whose father is an Odinite, a filing error with RA's last name, an unspent round which may or may not belong to either RA or LE, witness statements that seem solid until we find out they might not be, fifty different vehicle descriptions, from a 1965 Comet to a Purple PT Cruise, a FIVE WEEK river search, missing victim blood, moving and staging and signatures in an "odd" crime scene with antlers, DNA or no DNA, two scary books called "The Shack" and another called "The D's Memorandum," and consistent inconsistencies.

I don't even know what to do.
Exactly!

This might be totally off, but an idea just popped into my head. Maybe there wasn't blood on the body except at injury site because he slashed her neck in the water? I'm not sure logistically how that would work, but the "clean" body could be because they were near/in water.

Feel free to poke holes in the idea....it's just a thought that appeared out of nowhere.

jmo
I've been reading back over the PCA and it states that clothing from both girls was found in the water. It is definately possible.. anything at this point is possible with how this went down.

Does anybody else believe that Abby wasn’t actually undressed and was found in her own clothing?

It was reported Libby wore Grey Tracksuit bottom’s and wasn’t in Jeans so if Abby was found in Jeans they were her own I believe.

Libby is described as 5’4″ with a heavy build, shoulder-length blonde hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a tie-dyed shirt that is fringed at the bottom, gray sweatpants with unknown black lettering and black Nike shoes.

Does anybody else believe that Abby wasn’t actually undressed and was found in her own clothing?

It was reported Libby wore Grey Tracksuit bottom’s and wasn’t in Jeans so if Abby was found in Jeans they were her own I believe.

I do, but I'd like to know if she wore underwear and where they were found, if found. That might change my mind. And no mention of socks for either girl. Did they have any on?

I think the likelihood of a cut branch being at the scene is pretty great. We have cut branches all over our property. We aren’t making runes, we just trim branches out of our way and leave them lay. It’s most likely the branch was just found there by RA.
The crime scene was some sort of swale/depression, afaik, where maybe the (always quoted) RL collected sawn off branches. Maybe, crazy people like RA knew about it beforehand and used the branches in their own way. MOO

The crime scene was some sort of swale/depression, afaik, where maybe the (always quoted) RL collected sawn off branches. Maybe, crazy people like RA knew about it beforehand and used the branches in their own way. MOO
I think RA had to have been in that area many times before this in order to feel confident in taking the girls where he did. No way he decided to take 2 girls on a whim and figured lets just go across the creek and over there without knowing what was there. I think maybe he went to that area and fantasized about doing something there many times. Maybe he had sticks set up maybe that was something he just found once there, but I am leaning toward he walked the same route he was going to that day many times before and maybe even explored that creek and the woods on either side many times to find the right spot.

According to RA lawyers - a guy for. The odinites DID say something only someone who was there would know: that Abby was left with horns on her head. This guy said he was there. How would he have known this fact about the “horns” (stick arrangement) if he weren’t there or hadn’t heard it from someone who was there???

Because there are photos available to anyone who searches for them

They were all over the place early on , then they were "debunked".

JMO

I don't. The reason being that those clothes would have been soaked in blood. If the documentation about her and her clothes being clean are true, she would have had to be undressed at some point.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member