IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #166

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the MS podcast, some of the new D filings include a list of exhibits (not public), which includes CS photos, an Oct. LE interview with RA, transcripts of an LE interview with KA (RA's wife), depositions from LE, information about "evil" Odinism in IN state prisons via Trooper X, an officer in IN who specializes in this sort of stuff, and general information on Odinism.

More than the Odinite details, I'm interested in finding out if there really were omissions made by LE in regards to witness statements and such. Some of the things we've been bothered by for years have sort of been answered, if we believe the document, like the origin of the YBG sketch, how RA's name got lost, etc. But does any of it matter? Curious minds want to know...
I think it matters a lot. If 10% of that mess of a memorandum is actually true, someone will have to and should answer those allegations. Again, that is IF what they are alleging is true.

What I'm curious about is if we will see the State's Response? I don't think we will, I think it will be filed under seal like this Memorandum in Support of Franks Hearing Bomb Doc should have been.

The Defense capitalized on filing it this way. They got the outlandish, sensational, salacious, grimy, sad and vicious nature of these murders out into the public's minds. It made their boy Rick(y) look like he was just some poor innocent dude walking along the MHB watching his stock ticker and the fish.

They exploited Abigail and Liberty and highlighted the heinous nature and details of their deaths, and that's just plain unforgivable to me. There's not a word I can use on this board to describe how low that was. The pain that these innocent victim's families and loved ones must feel, and the media frenzy they must be enduring is more than their human hearts can fathom I'm sure.

But thank goodness this very same public will be whittled down to 12 jurors who will listen to the real evidence and facts provided by the State and Defense and make an informed decision on his guilt/innocence. If it gets to trial that is.

RA is no victim here, and it makes me sick to see that he has been painted as one. :mad:

ALL MOO

Bingo.
I have been sleuthing along time...I am no expert but I feel the early on stuff that was discussed on many boards ( not here) is coming back in a wave and it is terrifying. I am a dinosaur so I am not aware of all of the newer posting requirements...I posted a photo last night that Mods removed because I did not source it. I understand and am now learning how this now goes....Back in the Morgan Harrington days we posted everything under the sun and I know for a fact the head investigator used alot of it...I know because I spoke to him frequently. What I posted was a photo of the man mentioned in the document ( BH) showing his amazing likeness to RA. We were all under the impression that LE cleared him due to alibi. What was the alibi? Does anyone know? His sketches the week of the murder are mentioned alot in the document.
“BH gave an alibi for the time of the murders as being at work. The defense argue that his alibi was not properly vetted. I believe he worked at a landfill. He clocked in at 4.55am and clocked out at 2.45pm on February 13, 2017 (the day of the murders). Police were apparently given a time sheet showing that BH had worked as the main support of his alibi.

Questions such as if BH was actually the one to clock out are raised in the document.”

From true crime society write up regarding the documents

okay, just a few thoughts of mine. the way Abby’s body was allegedly positioned (right leg bent at the knee and placed behind the left leg specifically) seems to be in reference to a lot of images i’ve seen with just very basic google searches. i looked up “Odin world tree” because of the fb post by BH mentioned in the document and only had to scroll past a few images before seeing artwork that displays that same body positioning of Odin hanging from the tree. these facebook posts that allegedly mimicked the crime scene, could they have just been general Odinist artwork you can easily find online that the defense is attempting to link to the murders? also, this makes me feel even more like the possible Odinism aspects of the scene could have been done by someone who was just trying to make it appear cultish as a red herring. i know next to nothing about Norse religion and still found these images very easily.

another thought, Abby being found wearing two bras might not be as weird as it seems. obviously this is speculation based on personal experience, but the second bra was described as being a sports bra and when i was 13 i remember putting my sports bra on over a “regular” bra because i wanted to not look so flat chested. i’m pretty sure i also thought sports bras were supposed to go over your regular bra when i first started wearing them. so maybe it’s just a case of pre-teen logic? just figured i throw that out there since i’ve seen others wondering why she’d have been in two bras.
Regarding the 2 bras- I don’t recall this document ever stating the 2nd bra that Abby was wearing as belonging to Libby. Back when I was a teenager (prehistoric times) my best friend was a skinny relatively flats chested girl. She would often wear 2 bras with padding to make herself look chestier. When I look at the picture of Abby on the bridge and compare it to other pictures taken of her in a fairly close timeline the bridge picture definitively makes her look bustier. Maybe she thought she was meeting someone and wanted to look a little more “enhanced”.

It sounds like a lot of things were botched unfortunately.

It’s crazy you wouldn’t collect everything you could at the crime scene even if it took weeks.

Also the Mobile phone being left behind to me is still crazy
That just tells me the 'runes' aka sticks were not so easily recognized as part of the staging.

JMO

Remember when the Defence presented their “case” to have RA moved out of Westville?

It was proven to be all lies. What they said was occurring was not. Judge Gull put that to bed real quick.

These lawyers like the drama. They like to spin a story with mistruths. Oh yes they do.

This is a HUGE Hail Mary.

They need that search warrant thrown out. Wonder why? Oh My Goodness…there must be some really bad stuff LE found! Bad enough to bury RA deep. Real deep. No wonder RA started eating pages of the Discovery Material. He couldn’t leave that sitting around for someone to read. Oh no…that would not be good at all. He was hiding evidence!!! Hiding the truth of what he’d done.

The spin masters are working real hard. I just wonder how they get away with with outing the names of witnesses, calling out LE Officials as liars, releasing sensitive information about the crime scene and finally, IN WRITING, PUBLICLY NAMING 4 individuals as being involved in the murders of Abby and Libby? Are there going to be consequences for this?

While we all stumble through this mess of a document, where mistruths and fantasy are spun on every page, I dearly hope that Judge Gull will bring sense and decorum back to the proceedings.

IMO this is a travesty. Abby and Libby deserve better. The families deserve better. These two lawyers are a disgrace.

MOO JMO IMHO and all that Jazz

I respect that you "do not believe in ritualistic killings and runes". I am having alot of trouble squaring social media posts the first week of these murders by Proud Odinist mutants who knew atleast one victim...THAT NOW look extremely "similiar" to what the crime scene is described to have been by this document... I am not coming at you, I am exhausted by the screaming clues this document presents re: early on...what locals said...what rumors were flying...I swear I wish odinist stuff was staged...I would sleep better. The idea that LE could be compromised by these beliefs/brotherhood/cult goals is TERRIFYING.
One would have to believe that hundreds of local LE, ISP, the FBI and all the other consultants on this case conspired to frame a completely innocent man. Sounds good for a movie plot, but not so much for the real world.

I believe RA is BG and the murderer of Abby and Libby, but I am not discounting he had some type of connection to CSAM or KK or whomever, and there may be others that conspired with him in this. Maybe we'll hear of more arrests upcoming because I think RA is looking hard for a plea.

JMO

I respect that you "do not believe in ritualistic killings and runes". I am having alot of trouble squaring social media posts the first week of these murders by Proud Odinist mutants who knew atleast one victim...THAT NOW look extremely "similiar" to what the crime scene is described to have been by this document... I am not coming at you, I am exhausted by the screaming clues this document presents re: early on...what locals said...what rumors were flying...I swear I wish odinist stuff was staged...I would sleep better. The idea that LE could be compromised by these beliefs/brotherhood/cult goals is TERRIFYING.

H had never met the girls; his son only once according to his statement in the document.

Rick worked at the CVS that the family frequented= stronger connection. IF they were targeted.

I’m more interested that Rick had prior knowledge of the Odinist according to the document.

Those pictures and their type are all over the internet including the local guys for anyone to see.

Rick made the crime scene look like the pictures IF the crime scene is as described, imo.

Mr. I was on the bridge Rick put together a scene he thought was quite clever, imo.

all imo

According to the MS podcast, some of the new D filings include a list of exhibits (not public), which includes CS photos, an Oct. LE interview with RA, transcripts of an LE interview with KA (RA's wife), depositions from LE, information about "evil" Odinism in IN state prisons via Trooper X, an officer in IN who specializes in this sort of stuff, and general information on Odinism.

More than the Odinite details, I'm interested in finding out if there really were omissions made by LE in regards to witness statements and such. Some of the things we've been bothered by for years have sort of been answered, if we believe the document, like the origin of the YBG sketch, how RA's name got lost, etc. But does any of it matter? Curious minds want to know...
they are indicating that holman was under oath ..that he claimed BB was the person responsible for sketch 2
again..i see she was interviewed in 2019 ..even if we disregard this.. she in no way was able to see his hair (curly or not) with hood and all and from this distance
more confusing.. is that the old woman who we heard all these years is the source of sketch 2 is def mentioned in the sketch witness list..TL ..she is 74..she lives s to the bridge
so who is the lying party here ..anyway those sketches will get them into trouble ..and not one of the main 5 witnesses will be able to testify if they didnt see anything except his eyes..with his loss of weight

I am quite thick so is Odinist theory going to be about Race?

If one of families was in a mixed race relationship they have sacrificed the two girls?!

Writing stuff like this in 2023 seems absolutely crazy when we should be so much more advanced as humans.

IMO

Remember when the Defence presented their “case” to have RA moved out of Westville?

It was proven to be all lies. What they said was occurring was not. Judge Gull put that to bed real quick.

These lawyers like the drama. They like to spin a story with mistruths. Oh yes they do.

They need that search warrant thrown out. Wonder why? Oh My Goodness…there must be some really bad stuff LE found! Bad enough to bury RA deep. Real deep. No wonder RA started eating pages of the Discovery Material. He couldn’t leave that sitting around for someone to read. Oh no…that would not be good at all. He was hiding evidence!!! Hiding the truth of what he’d done.

The spin masters are working real hard. I just wonder how they get away with with outing the names of witnesses, calling out LE Officials as liars, releasing sensitive information about the crime scene and finally, IN WRITING, PUBLICLY NAMING 4 individuals as being involved in the murders of Abby and Libby? Are there going to be consequences for this?

While we all stumble through this mess of a document, where mistruths and fantasy are spun on every page, I dearly hope that Judge Gull will bring sense and decorum back to the proceedings.

IMO this is a travesty. Abby and Libby deserve better. The families deserve better. These two lawyers are a disgrace.

it seems docs has revealed witnesses a while back..some were also named as witnesses in trials
but naming ppl as suspects in very stupid ..as it seems pretty obvious they are feeding the crazy thoerists who were always attached to this case...that doesnt mean they dont have some very valid winning points over this stupid investigation
we always knew this was coming

SBMFF

And not to forget that DC said there were different tentacles and it was very complex.

“This case is unlike any that I’ve seen in an almost 40-year career,” Superintendent Carter tells WIBC’s Hammer & Nigel, “there are so many different tentacles to this. It’s very complex.”

Ooh there's something about how RA's name was lost?? What do they say? Thanks!

I strongly believe that the defenses’ theory is an attempt to taint the jury pool, as well as to cast doubt on RA being the killer. After all, their theory that the girls were ritually sacrificed by a cult is enough to horrify anyone and certainly takes the focus off RA. I’ve always believed that RA did not act alone, and so does the prosecution. Perhaps he, and another pervert(s) did the staging to try to fool LE. Didn’t LE state early on that the scene looked staged?
agree, this 136 page spooky story is meant to get the ODDI (other dude did it) theory out to the public while trying to get the search warrant tossed and therefore the evidence that came from it tossed as fruit of the poisonous tree. It's a two pronged attack that is oddly written for a pleading. But it makes for a titillating read, which I think was the goal. It was clearly meant not just for the judge's eyes, but for the public, who will one day serve as the pool a jury is picked from.

If this doesn't achieve their goal the next filing will be that poor Rich can't get a fair trial ANYWHERE, due to, wait for it, pretrial publicity. If the Odinites run the jail, then whose to say they aren't everywhere, infiltrating juries and whatnot? [watch your step, dripping sarcasm alert]

agree, this 136 page spooky story is meant to get the ODDI (other dude did it) theory out to the public while trying to get the search warrant tossed and therefore the evidence that came from it tossed as fruit of the poisonous tree. It's a two pronged attack that is oddly written for a pleading. But it makes for a titillating read, which I think was the goal. It was clearly meant not just for the judge's eyes, but for the public, who will one day serve as the pool a jury is picked from.

If this doesn't achieve their goal the next filing will be that poor Rich can't get a fair trial ANYWHERE, due to, wait for it, pretrial publicity. If the Odinites run the jail, then whose to say they aren't everywhere, infiltrating juries and whatnot? [watch your step, dripping sarcasm alert]
BINGO!

“BH gave an alibi for the time of the murders as being at work. The defense argue that his alibi was not properly vetted. I believe he worked at a landfill. He clocked in at 4.55am and clocked out at 2.45pm on February 13, 2017 (the day of the murders). Police were apparently given a time sheet showing that BH had worked as the main support of his alibi.

Questions such as if BH was actually the one to clock out are raised in the document.”

From true crime society write up regarding the docum

Regarding the 2 bras- I don’t recall this document ever stating the 2nd bra that Abby was wearing as belonging to Libby. Back when I was a teenager (prehistoric times) my best friend was a skinny relatively flats chested girl. She would often wear 2 bras with padding to make herself look chestier. When I look at the picture of Abby on the bridge and compare it to other pictures taken of her in a fairly close timeline the bridge picture definitively makes her look bustier. Maybe she thought she was meeting someone and wanted to look a little more “enhance

Maybe those mentioned should bring legal action///OH NO...That would mean really looking into those mentioned , wouldn't it? I recall the grandmother of one of the victims brought one of those names to the LE early on...I consider that enough of a reason to believe there was concern...

I am quite thick so is Odinist theory going to be about Race?

If one of families was in a mixed race relationship they have sacrificed the two girls?!

Writing stuff like this in 2023 seems absolutely crazy when we should be so much more advanced as humans.

IMO
All rumors at this point. IMO.I haven't seen it confirmed in MSM.

I think the teen boys that were throwing gang signs, runes and Odinism posts were out for Facebook Fame. That's what teenagers do.

JMO

Well, I am not saying they are not involved. I don't think they'd do it for ritual killings, though. If RA is the killer, taking six years to capture a man living 1 mile away from the CS is a shame for LE. If Odinists are involved, there should be a reason for them...and much better than ritualistic pagan killings. Perhaps the reason exists and is too obvious to miss, but then, not seeing things under your nose, clearing obvious pois too soon (out of fear, maybe?) is shameful for LE of Indiana. DC has own police, FBI, everyone helping...and is still afraid of them?

The way RA looks on photos from jail is a shame for ISP, too.

And if some of DC's own people, those who pray with him before the meetings, are members of a pagan cult, or people working in penitentiary system are...well, this is just such a bitter irony!

its such a long winding road.. i am not even interested in finshing it
very simple points..after all said and done and 20 confessions and gangs later
can they place any of theses men at the scene ? can they make them be the BG in the video ? have anyone seen them ( and we had many witnesses ) ...did anyone find them hiding many knives and firearms ...the end
theories is no longer of interest except as entertainment for the particular online crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo